Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 07:48 AM

867 posts, read 1,372,084 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
Well, I'm not really wasting my breath because frankly, I don't care. I'm one of those people that sits back and shakes their head at most of this stuff. I watched the Fergie stuff for the entertainment value and to see how much destruction these numbnuts were going to cause to their own community.

There was an article in the Trib this weekend where Steve Chapman discusses the argument that blacks are the cause of most of their own problems. Which I happen to agree with.

For example, I think the NY cop should be charged from strangling that guy, but have you seen that guys arrest record? Eventually leading a life of crime and breaking the law is going to catch up with you.
Who asked you?
Who asked your opinion about black people?

This thread should be closed due to the racial nature of the post and the fact it has nothing to do with Chicago at this point.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:28 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,038,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runuova View Post
Who asked you?
Who asked your opinion about black people?

This thread should be closed due to the racial nature of the post and the fact it has nothing to do with Chicago at this point.
Don't get your panties in a wad.
Besides, it's an internet forum. I don't have to wait for an invitation to voice my opinion.
Deal with it.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Don't get your panties in a wad.
Besides, it's an internet forum. I don't have to wait for an invitation to voice my opinion.
Deal with it.
Internet tough guy huh? Lol

Come to my neighborhood and voice your opinion and see where you wake up. Your personal opinion on blacks and their problems have nothing to do with Chicago.

Am I wrong here?

Old 12-08-2014, 08:58 AM

38,707 posts, read 103,185,348 times
Quote:
. . . I watched the Fergie stuff for the entertainment value . . .
I can totally picture that.

Old 12-08-2014, 08:59 AM

17,183 posts, read 22,916,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NealIRC View Post
?

If you really did mean charged, well Darren Wilson and George Zimmerman were eventually charged. But not initially. They were charged after a protest.

Zimmerman was charged. Wilson was not. He was brought before a grand jury which does not charge anyone and the grand jury refused to indict him. There is a another difference. Zimmerman was a wannabe cop, not a cop in uniform.

Old 12-08-2014, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
I can totally picture that.

Sad!

Old 12-08-2014, 09:49 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,038,723 times
Quote:

Come to my neighborhood and voice your opinion and see where you wake up. Your personal opinion on blacks and their problems have nothing to do with Chicago.

Am I wrong here?
Ohhh, the southside.....I'm so scared. Trust me, I've spent plenty of time in Englewood, West Englewood, Washington Park, Roseland, South Shore, Lawndale, Auburn Gresham, Chicago Lawn, New City, Chatham, West Pullman, etc, etc.

I used to cover the entire southside for my sales territory. I used to be the only white guy in my sales district. I used to be the only white guy on my softball team.

The funny thing is, most of my sales and softball team members would agree with me! The difference is, they aren't hood rats. Just like I'm not going to stick up for some white trash with a meth lab in the back of their trailer, these guys don't stick up for someone living the thug life blaming everyone else for their problems.

Old 12-08-2014, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Ohhh, the southside.....I'm so scared. Trust me, I've spent plenty of time in Englewood, West Englewood, Washington Park, Roseland, South Shore, Lawndale, Auburn Gresham, Chicago Lawn, New City, Chatham, West Pullman, etc, etc.

I used to cover the entire southside for my sales territory. I used to be the only white guy in my sales district. I used to be the only white guy on my softball team.

The funny thing is, most of my sales and softball team members would agree with me! The difference is, they aren't hood rats. Just like I'm not going to stick up for some white trash with a meth lab in the back of their trailer, these guys don't stick up for someone living the thug life blaming everyone else for their problems.
Before you typed back I already knew you would pull the "I've been to black neighborhoods" or the "My black friends would agree with me" crap!

First off, you can pull that crap on your so called buddies if you like but don't let the Internet fool you.

You remind me of this white guy I worked with who referred to all the black guys as "bro" or "homie" . He would often imitate hip hop artist and throw fake gang signs and laugh hysterically. He assumed that he was an honorary "bro" because he hung worked with a majority black staff.

You guys have a lot in common, you know, trying to prove how down you are by telling me all the neighborhoods you've visited and all the black guys you know. Reality never set in for him either until he ran into the right guy. He did eventually, and properly had that a$$ beat! Lol

Black guys don't necessarily go around proving how many white friends they have and which white neighborhoods they've visited. We leave ignorant people like you to eventually say or post just as you've done. Hell, it should be a drinking game!

In your reality you can go to any black neighborhood and tell black people what their problem is and walk away unscathed. In my reality I KNOW I'm getting my a$$ kicked if I go to an all white neighborhood talking crap. See the difference? Probably not!

Old 12-08-2014, 10:46 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,590,000 times
Quote:

Am I wrong here?
Ruanova - ironically your answer just proved Lenniels' point. That for him to express his opinion in real life, like in Englewood, he will get beat up.

Old 12-08-2014, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Ruanova - ironically your answer just proved Lenniels' point. That for him to express his opinion in real life, like in Englewood, he will get beat up.
You realize that also works against blacks doing the same in white neighborhoods right?

Blacks have no choice but to be defensive on the Internet because every post turns into, "You know if those blacks would just get it together".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago