Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2014, 04:54 PM

867 posts, read 1,371,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoMeO View Post
Yeah, i got fired from a job where i was the only woman there.. I think they were having a war on women! I'm going to sue. (((woops dont tell them i was incompetent and thats really the reason))

#sarcasm
Rimshot!

Old 12-02-2014, 12:21 AM

2,497 posts, read 3,370,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjtinmemphis View Post
Do you not know the difference between the two different situations?

Most Whites are murdered by other Whites. What's epidemic?

The Michael Brown situation in Ferguson has to do with the difference between how cases are prosecuted.

I hate that the incident in the Bevo area in St. Louis happened. So far it has to do with violence not race. If racial slurs where used or any kind of race directed towards the deceased victim, it would be dealt with without cover up. As far as I know, there is no cover up and the people who committed that crime will do the time.

Call me cynical but I find it interesting how both the Brown and Trayvon cases were inflamed by the mainstream/left media in the months before national elections. When 95% or so of blacks vote in a racial block for theDemocrats..it is vitally important to get them to the polls for that party. And how better to motivate that community but by stoking their sense of grievance and entitlement?

The sad thing is the issues of police militarization and abuse of power ARE indeed pressing issues in the country, and this case and the canonization of a racist thug like Michael Brown certainly,along with the ridiculous rioting and attempted lynching of the officer, did absolutely nothing to address/confront these issues.

Old 12-02-2014, 09:27 AM

7,108 posts, read 8,962,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwest1 View Post
Call me cynical but I find it interesting how both the Brown and Trayvon cases were inflamed by the mainstream/left media in the months before national elections. When 95% or so of blacks vote in a racial block for theDemocrats..it is vitally important to get them to the polls for that party. And how better to motivate that community but by stoking their sense of grievance and entitlement?

The sad thing is the issues of police militarization and abuse of power ARE indeed pressing issues in the country, and this case and the canonization of a racist thug like Michael Brown certainly,along with the ridiculous rioting and attempted lynching of the officer, did absolutely nothing to address/confront these issues.
You obviously don't know what you are writing about.

95% of Blacks voted Democrat because the Republicans didn't offer a qualified candidate.

Its one thing to write about the Black voting block but what about the White voting block. The last two Presidential elections shows Whites over the age of 40 where the only ones voting Republican.

The Democratic ticket is the most diverse in terms of race and culture not the GOP.

I think you are just trying to establish a platform to downgrade the Black voter and the over all Black community. And you are using this forum to try to do it.

The rioting was ridiculous. That wasn't an all black thing nor was if Ferguson residents. Attempted lynching of the officer? How many times do you hear or read of an attempted lynching of a Black person in power? Darren Wilson deserves what he has coming. He made the decision to pull the trigger but didn't think he was going to have to give an account. He is probably thinking that he isn't going to pay for his actions. As we all know, we reap what we sow.

The protesting is doing a lot to bring the issue to the table and to establish new laws on how LE deal with the issues. IMO, we will see a lot of reform over the next 2 years. This is far bigger than Darren Wilson vs the state or just Ferguson or just Black people. Normal people don't stand for disenfranchisement of anyone regardless of color.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:15 AM

Michael Brown was most likely raised in a house where the word cracker was used rather liberally. I am quite sure he was raised to have general contempt for whites, like the countless number of his fellow young blacks who despise whitey...and take pleasure in playing the knockout game, which as a victim of, I can attest is nothing new, been going on for ages but was only when the Internet and cell phones showed up are we learning the truth of the epidemic.

I wonder, and ask yourself the HONEST truth...do you think if the merchant that he violently stole from and shoved had been an older black man...or if Officer Wilson had been a black police officer...do you think Michael Brown would have acted differently towards those two men?

my guess is yes...and maybe he'd be home now smoking blunts and writing some more violent rap lyrics.
But As Obama's wonderful racist preacher used to say..the chickens are coming home to roost.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:21 AM

2,884 posts, read 4,986,503 times
Quote:
Michael Brown was most likely raised in a house where the word cracker was used rather liberally. I am quite sure he was raised to have general contempt for whites, like the countless number of his fellow young blacks who despise whitey...and take pleasure in playing the knockout game, which as a victim of, I can attest is nothing new, been going on for ages but was only when the Internet and cell phones showed up are we learning the truth of the epidemic.

I wonder, and ask yourself the HONEST truth...do you think if the merchant that he violently stole from and shoved had been an older black man...or if Officer Wilson had been a black police officer...do you think Michael Brown would have acted differently towards those two men?

my guess is yes...and maybe he'd be home now smoking blunts and writing some more violent rap lyrics.
But As Obama's wonderful racist preacher used to say..the chickens are coming home to roost.
The STORE OWNER has said that he's not sure that was Michael Brown on the store recording.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:34 AM

Are you serious? There is no doubt on even his Mom's mind that this was their "gentle (and obviously highly ethical)giant" in this video.

if the store owner said that, it's probably because he is afraid for his life from the peace-loving folks in his area.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE

Old 12-02-2014, 10:36 AM

Quote:

Are you happy?

Old 12-02-2014, 10:46 AM

if you mean am I happy that a young man lost his life, no. I read somewhere that over 10,000 young black males have perished at one another's hands since the whole Trayvon affair...it seems to me that the problems facing this particular demographic are far far greater than rogue cops.

Old 12-02-2014, 10:52 AM

Quote:
if you mean am I happy that a young man lost his life, no. I read somewhere that over 10,000 young black males have perished at one another's hands since the whole Trayvon affair...it seems to me that the problems facing this particular demographic are far far greater than rogue cops.
Are you happy with yourself?

Old 12-02-2014, 11:01 AM

Quite thank you. kind of you to ask.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago