Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2019, 09:45 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,567,852 times

Advertisements

Check out sheriff McFaddens statement to WSOC tonight:

McFadden said House Bill 370 isn't about immigration; it's about the authority of an elected official.

"Do not erode the powers and duties of an elected sheriff," he said.

Obviously he doesn't care about keeping citizens safe he just wants to be the big poo-bah.

He has a Napoleon complex or something.

Old 08-23-2019, 09:02 AM

2,486 posts, read 1,417,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteborn View Post

McFadden said House Bill 370 isn't about immigration; it's about the authority of an elected official.

Obviously he doesn't care about keeping citizens safe he just wants to be the big poo-bah.

This clown wont be around much longer as the people that matter wont stand for much for.

Old 08-23-2019, 10:51 AM

334 posts, read 307,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDL View Post
I am a political moderate who strives to be impartial, but on this, you're dead wrong: I came here from Long Island, where pockets of gang activity are terrible - terrible, as in innocent people are murdered, and it's heartbreaking.

The majority of folks coming here are decent and hardworking, but from within the immigrant community are a small contingent of very bad people.

It's interesting at how certain folks of a political persuasion - I am not suggesting this of you - go banana's at the occasional mass shooting incident, while turning a blind eye to violent street crime.
Good posting. I only wish the other guy was smart enough to understand reality.

Old 08-23-2019, 12:37 PM
NDL

4,518 posts, read 5,646,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewkranian View Post
Good posting. I only wish the other guy was smart enough to understand reality.
Thank you for the compliment.

The problem with American society today is polarization; people are so fixed to an ideology - be it on the political Left or Right - that they lose their objectivity.

Old 08-24-2019, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotteborn View Post

I bet he drives a big car and owns a mean pit bull to compensate for his "shortcomings."

Old 08-24-2019, 06:04 PM

1,045 posts, read 758,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewkranian View Post
I bet he drives a big car and owns a mean pit bull to compensate for his "shortcomings."
It's mostly guys like you who must seriously over compensate for what they lack in a certain area of their bodies lol. You need to clean those sheets and that pointy hood - your clown costume is filthy.

Old 08-25-2019, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screenwriter70 View Post
It's mostly guys like you who must seriously over compensate for what they lack in a certain area of their bodies lol. You need to clean those sheets and that pointy hood - your clown costume is filthy.
-Is that what your boyfriend told you?

-Maybe I have been to lots of rallies and haven't had time to drop them off at your trailer for you to clean?

Old 08-27-2019, 12:39 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,726,101 times
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte