Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2014, 08:11 AM

10,060 posts, read 12,803,961 times

Advertisements

I wonder if the people who believe that Michael Jackson was innocent believe Bill Cosby is guilty.

Old 11-14-2014, 08:15 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,019,531 times
Reading many of the comments at the end of the article, many people don't believe her. Meanwhile, there have many allegations against him through the years, and one lawsuit named 13 victims in court documents before being settled out of court. I don't think her saying she never had the career she was meant to have speaks to her being untruthful. It speaks to the power of Cosby over his victims.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:03 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,735,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Reading many of the comments at the end of the article, many people don't believe her. Meanwhile, there have many allegations against him through the years, and one lawsuit named 13 victims in court documents before being settled out of court. I don't think her saying she never had the career she was meant to have speaks to her being untruthful. It speaks to the power of Cosby over his victims.

Yeah, I agree. He has been accused by many women, not just one or two or even three. Their stories share numerous similarities. I think that all involve being drugged and then raped. He settled at least one case out of court. I think that there is probably truth to some of these stories.

Old 11-14-2014, 09:24 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,788,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Yeah, I agree. He has been accused by many women, not just one or two or even three. Their stories share numerous similarities. I think that all involve being drugged and then raped. He settled at least one case out of court. I think that there is probably truth to some of these stories.
agree with both posts.

Old 11-14-2014, 10:58 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,915,922 times
At first I thought the accusations were from a bitter wannabe. But as more comes out its getting uglier.

Still many people get into (often unhealthy) celebrity relationships with hopes of gaining fame and exposure.

Wasn't Anne Heche conveniently a lesbian for a while, when she was an unknown?

Old 11-15-2014, 11:07 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,301,142 times
Sad to say, but it appears Bill Cosby is a lech. And not only is he a lech, but a serial rapist. And not only is he a serial rapist, but he's the "slip 'em a Micky Finn" type. And not only is he a lech, serial rapist, Mickey Finn slipper, but also an a adulterer. And not only a lech, serial rapist, Mickey Finn slipper, adulterer, but also a hypocrite.

Yeah, this isn't going to turn out well for Bill.

I have a feeling his future is going to include a lot of Jello shots.

Old 11-15-2014, 11:19 AM

136 posts, read 118,404 times
if true, well...hmmmm....shows celebrities are only human...and if true, well I would feel a bit cheated, because he built his career on being a "decent, family man"...meh, shows he's only human (if true of course).

Old 11-15-2014, 11:21 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,827,890 times
He has been a very controversial out spoken person I the black community especially as of late. So I think there is motive to come forward true or not. I give him same doubt as any she says or he says.

Old 11-15-2014, 11:33 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,301,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
He has been a very controversial out spoken person I the black community especially as of late. So I think there is motive to come forward true or not. I give him same doubt as any she says or he says.

^^^That's the ludicrous theory Rush Limbaugh (of all people) put out/spread out there.

As a former Cosby fan, I have to say what made me suspicious of the man is the settling out of court for mega bucks.

Yeah, that doesn't make sense for an innocent to do.

Considering the way in which Bill has always presented himself, an innocent Coz would fight tooth and nail to prove his innocence. And he would constantly proclaim it loudly and publicly until his dying day. He would never settle and accept an untrue attack on his character and faithfulness to Camille. It just doesn't jive. Something is up. And I think it's Bill's time of being a hero, role model, and fake.

BTW, it pains me to say it!

Last edited by picklejuice; 11-15-2014 at 12:49 PM..

Old 11-15-2014, 01:35 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,529,797 times
What can come of this? I don't think at this point that it can be swept under the rug, like in the past. He's having appearances cancelled, so I assume he's promoting something. It was sickening to me to see tv hosts fawning all over him like he's some kind of God, and his smug, 'you just don't get it' superior attitude. This isn't about bad publicity, it's about crimes he's accused of committing. If he just disappears from the public eye, is that the end of it? It shouldn't be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities