Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 05:44 PM

2,455 posts, read 6,670,494 times

Advertisements

Thank you, Katz. (((HUGS)))
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2011, 05:50 PM

2,053 posts, read 4,817,916 times
A prayer for Whispers along with a sweet nose rub and a true wish St Francis holds his little paw tomorrow and until he is well and meowing around the house again.

Garden, don't worry, it will all be fine!

Old 04-13-2011, 05:54 PM

1,758 posts, read 5,496,489 times
Lacy (dog) sends snicks (a wet nose and a lick at the same time) to Whispers and yourself. She's in the room with me "reading" this forum...

Old 04-13-2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaiam View Post
A prayer for Whispers along with a sweet nose rub and a true wish St Francis holds his little paw tomorrow and until he is well and meowing around the house again.

Garden, don't worry, it will all be fine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola4 View Post
Lacy (dog) sends snicks (a wet nose and a lick at the same time) to Whispers and yourself. She's in the room with me "reading" this forum...
Ah, guys, thank you. This has been one L_O_N_G day. I just can't seem to find anything to keep myself occupied.......sigh.......I will be SO glad when tomorrow is over with!

I am insisting, FYI that my vet declare Whispers unable to vaccinate. I have been reading up on Aimee's Law and a whole lot of other concerns regarding my trip with my Whisps tomorrow. In fact, I gave my vet links in my letter regarding a whole lot of information that she probably doesn't know. I won't rest until these vets here know Truth! Sorry to get OT.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:05 PM

4,888 posts, read 13,842,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNM View Post
Whisper - we are thinking of you. Everything will be fine and you will be joyful to get home safe and sound.
...but not intact!

Old 04-13-2011, 07:19 PM

8,816 posts, read 21,288,785 times
Ruby sends all of her wishes , as do I. Blessings.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 04-13-2011, 07:20 PM

1,758 posts, read 5,496,489 times
Trying to think of how to word this...

We have one neutered male (Arrows) that still looks obvious that he is a male. The other neutered male (Leonard)... nothing to see. I can't, for the life of me, remember what the names of the two different procedures are called. Both were neutered before they came to live with us.
Anyway... do you know which procedure will be done to Whispers? Just curious as to why you may have chosen one over the other.

Old 04-13-2011, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola4 View Post
Trying to think of how to word this...

We have one neutered male (Arrows) that still looks obvious that he is a male. The other neutered male (Leonard)... nothing to see. I can't, for the life of me, remember what the names of the two different procedures are called. Both were neutered before they came to live with us.
Anyway... do you know which procedure will be done to Whispers? Just curious as to why you may have chosen one over the other.
I know what you are talking about. I don't know the official name but yes, gotcha! My vet neutered Prinny and left the sacs in place, so he looks like he still has something. I am going to request the same for Whispers, for I feel that it is so important for a cat to still "feel" like he has "something" other then "nothing" in the realms of where his um balls used to be.

If our cats must be subjected to invasive surgery for neutering, the least that can be done is make it look like the cat still is intact. It is the nice thing to do. And besides his little peanuts are just so darn cute! I found myself just staring at them today, making sure I know what Whisps looks like when he is intact. Oh, man, I have to laugh at me!

Old 04-13-2011, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goyguy View Post
...but not intact!
There always has to be a wise guy in the crowd, doesn't there? LOL

Old 04-13-2011, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy thereader View Post
Ruby sends all of her wishes , as do I. Blessings.
Thank you, Nancy. And thank you, Ruby!! (((HUGS)))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats