Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 04:16 PM

2,807 posts, read 7,588,866 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden of Eden View Post
My washer has been pretty occupied today, and darn it, those afghans have to wait another day. I did find a clean one for his majesty, Whispers, though.
As long as the "Little King" is happy, all is well in the Land of Eden...LOL !
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2011, 08:38 PM

2,455 posts, read 6,670,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat View Post
As long as the "Little King" is happy, all is well in the Land of Eden...LOL !
He's happy! Now Mom can take a much needed Long weekend off. As if Mom could actually do that very thing. LOL Just the basics. Again, he's singing AND running up and down the stairs in chase! LOL Oh, to have a normal noisy house again! LOL LOL LOL Thank goodness the "drama" is over for now!

....And as someone who repped me commented.......I'm a sucker for these cats! Yessiree bob! I am! I admit it! LOL.....They are my heart beat!

Old 04-23-2011, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garden of Eden View Post
Wrapping this up for the night........the little s***. Whispers has had me running literally all day today in circles and running through hoops. I really did sprint across a parking lot today chasing a list with all the ingredients for HIS special Goop recipe and really did drive 45 minutes to get to my vet's office, and was going to go to Wal-Mart tonight until I saw him eat almost one full can of Weruva fish tonight. (This besides all the oodles of things I did today for both my cats, hubs and myself!) I stopped in my tracks and stared. He did it again. Well! If that don't beat all! If this little man wants fish, he will get fish all three meals! He has a tummy on him tonight, a real tummy, AND he belted out full throated high soprano notes tonight. Then to finish off, the little s*** peed on my couch in the living room, because HE wants an afghan on that same couch since Prinny has one. How do I know? I saw him laying on Prinny's afghan earlier with a self satisfied grin on his face. Now that Prinny is laying on his afghan, Whispsers has decided he wants one too, on the same couch!

That's it! I'm done worrying about this guy! I'm done. As hubs said I am going to end up in a hospital room and Whispers will be just fine! Cats! Go figure! I am going to take everyone's advice here, get the fattening paste, ask my neighbor about goat's milk, go to the store and get Fancy Feast and Frisky, and whatever else it takes to get this baby permanently with a tummy! LOL Oh how these guys get me all twisted up in knots. GOD! I need a nice LONG period with just everyone here purrfectly healthy and happy! No more vet visits, no more surgeries, no more major to-do's! I'm done! Good night!

......tip toeing in and said in a very quiet voice......(I don't want to jinx myself! ) .......

Now that Whispers put a good 100 new grey hairs in my hair, now that he had me running in circles, now that I have bought all kinds of extras for him to eat......now he decides to come to the kitchen and eat with the family. This morning, I stood transfixed as I watched him down 2 bowls of raw, then he cleaned up not 1, not 2, but 3 bowls of raw and LOOKING FOR MORE, before he arched his back and decided enough!

This cat is going to be a BIG cat! He is growing right before my very eyes! I don't know if the male hormones interfere with all cats who are unaltered, but with this guy, they most certainly did. I also have 2 Feliway plugins back in, which I used to use but thought, they were not doing anything so I stopped using them. While speaking to my vet yesterday about Karma, she suggested Feliway (hello??? Did you catch that?) AND Rescue Remedy (another hello???) so I plugged them back in.

Results???? Whispers for the very FIRST time EVER, played with some mousies! We have never seen him play, and I thought he didn't know how! This cat is making my head spin! First he decides to eat like no tomorrow and now he is showing me he knows how to play. (throwing hands up in the air!) I admit, I'm beat! I admit, I really don't no a darn thing when it comes to these cats. What I thought I knew, out in the garbage. LOL

....tip toeing back out.......Don't let on I told you about Whispers so that decides to change again and get me even more confused......

Old 04-23-2011, 09:20 AM

11,276 posts, read 19,595,644 times

I wish we had dancing bananas here so I could show you how I am celebrating about Whispers happiness and well being!

Old 04-23-2011, 09:23 AM

7,329 posts, read 16,433,650 times
Come on, Garden, do you really think your cats EVER intend to stop confusing you? What fun would that be for them?

Old 04-23-2011, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by catsmom21 View Post

I wish we had dancing bananas here so i could show you how i am celebrating about whispers happiness and well being!

Old 04-23-2011, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by subject2change View Post
Come on, Garden, do you really think your cats EVER intend to stop confusing you? What fun would that be for them?
LOL I hear ya! A little respite now and then would be nice...........the Mom does get overwhelmed and tired......Remind me to come back as a cat next life and make sure I get a Mom very similar as I am.......ahhhh, the life of a cat!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats