Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-28-2023, 06:25 AM

6,414 posts, read 3,128,516 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
I'm a Hendrick guy, but it's hard not to see that Kyle is not the same guy he was in 2022.
Not as cocky, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2023, 09:57 AM

9,496 posts, read 9,804,183 times
Dale Jr won't be in the All Star race at North Wilkesboro as many of his fans wanted.

Jr will run the night Bristol race in Xfinity and one more race TBD.

Old 03-01-2023, 03:15 PM

5,671 posts, read 5,868,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USNRET04 View Post
Dale Jr won't be in the All Star race at North Wilkesboro as many of his fans wanted.

Jr will run the night Bristol race in Xfinity and one more race TBD.
I never heard that mentioned, but he wouldnt run well anyways, just like Bristol. He'll most likely finish 15th there.

Old 03-02-2023, 06:15 AM

9,496 posts, read 9,804,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
I never heard that mentioned, but he wouldnt run well anyways, just like Bristol. He'll most likely finish 15th there.
I think the All Star race came up due to his involvement with North Wilkesboro and with Jimmy Johnson planning to run it.

Like you said, the chances of him having a good finish against the current all star drivers would be low. The venue and Johnson should be enough to see a spike of viewers on TV.

Old 03-02-2023, 10:31 AM

17,563 posts, read 15,226,764 times
Interesting sponsor news/rumors.

Looks like AB is looking to leave SHR after Harvick retires. Jayski is reporting that Ross Chastain is the leading candidate to pick them up.. No word on if they're return to Budweiser or stick with Busch beer or another product.

Chastain doesn't seem like the best fit.. But.. Neither did Kasey Kahne, to be honest.

Trying to remember where this sponsorship has gone.. They were on the 11 of Junior Johnson, then the 25 at Hendrick, they went to the 8 with Junior, then to Kahne as I recall.. Then went to Harvick at RCR and followed him to SHR?

And Ty Gibbs will carry the "He Gets Us" sponsorship for 6 races.. That one, at least, seems like a good fit.

Old 03-02-2023, 10:47 AM

9,888 posts, read 10,818,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
Interesting sponsor news/rumors.

Looks like AB is looking to leave SHR after Harvick retires. Jayski is reporting that Ross Chastain is the leading candidate to pick them up.. No word on if they're return to Budweiser or stick with Busch beer or another product.

Chastain doesn't seem like the best fit.. But.. Neither did Kasey Kahne, to be honest.

Trying to remember where this sponsorship has gone.. They were on the 11 of Junior Johnson, then the 25 at Hendrick, they went to the 8 with Junior, then to Kahne as I recall.. Then went to Harvick at RCR and followed him to SHR?

And Ty Gibbs will carry the "He Gets Us" sponsorship for 6 races.. That one, at least, seems like a good fit.
KB evidently thinks he would be a good fit...

Kyle Busch
@KyleBusch
I feel like this already has my name written all over it

Old 03-02-2023, 02:11 PM

17,563 posts, read 15,226,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
KB evidently thinks he would be a good fit...

Kyle Busch
@KyleBusch
I feel like this already has my name written all over it

He probably would. He never really 'fit' the M&M's/Mars sponsorship. regardless of how well he did.. He was always something of a square peg in a round hole with it.

He's got a weed sponsorship now.. Which.. always confuses me. Sponsoring a product that you can't use. Of course.. the answer to that is.. Their money is green. along with their product, apparently.

Old 03-02-2023, 02:20 PM

Quote:
He probably would. He never really 'fit' the M&M's/Mars sponsorship. regardless of how well he did.. He was always something of a square peg in a round hole with it.

He's got a weed sponsorship now.. Which.. always confuses me. Sponsoring a product that you can't use. Of course.. the answer to that is.. Their money is green. along with their product, apparently.
Hahaha... I didn't even know what that was. I thought it was some kind of Chi tea or something until my kid looked it up. I guess you know weed has definitely gone mainstream when they can afford a NASCAR sponsor ship.
Ha as I write this I just got it... Busch... "feel like this already has my name written all over it" duh... no brainer.

Old 03-02-2023, 03:03 PM

So now that there are two 2-time Champions among fulltime active drivers. Will this year give us another 2-timer, Will Kyle or Joey get a third, or will we get another first-time new Champion?
Here's my best bet ...
Repeat Existing Champs
Kyle Busch
Joey Logano
Chase Elliott
Kyle Larson
New Champion
Hamlin
Chastain
Bell
Blaney
I would like to see Harvick go out on top, but dont think they are there.
Truex could surprise and be there.
Keselowski, not going to happen.

Old 03-02-2023, 03:20 PM

5,716 posts, read 4,682,005 times
Quote:

3CHI makes multiple products that are legal even here in SC.

https://www.3chi.com/is-delta-8-thc-...outh-carolina/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Auto Racing