Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2021, 11:38 AM

6,009 posts, read 6,667,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Ha, ha, you're just too funny. Here let me explain how the analogy really works in the real world (for those not blinded by the numerous lies by media, CDC, Fauci, etc.)

- the rain is from above and blowing sideways

- a vaccinated person gets an umbrella and is only slightly protected from the blowing rain, thus they get very wet, but because of their compromised immune system with spiked proteins, the person catches pneumonia/flu and dies a short time later

- an unvaccinated person without an umbrella also gets very wet from all sides, too, but because of a strong, healthy immune system, goes home to a bowl of hot chicken soup and lives happily ever after.

There, fixed it for you! You're welcome.
Without trying to be cynical and without attempting to take pot shots, the OPs analogy isn't entirely inaccurate. While you don't get complete protection, in most cases you are much more protected with than without.

Your direct analogy above has too many assumptions to be classified as completely factual.

How do you make the leap that because someone was vaccinated that their immune system is now compromised? The spike protein that comes from the vaccine causes your immune system to build an immunity to it. That's the point. The intent is not to compromise the immune system, but as with most things in life nothing is black and white. Someone, somewhere, is going to have a negative reaction to it.

This is how all vaccines work. So with that understanding alone, and assuming that the vaccine works as intended in many cases your analogy would be inaccurate. An unvaccinated person isn't going to get one spike protein, but instead be flooded with them. Therefore their immune system has to work much harder to try and fight off something it's never seen. Sometimes it can, sometimes it's too much. Here's the real question though. How do you know if your immune system is healthy? You gamble on it and hope for the best.

We have all got to stop thinking in terms of absolutes. The only thing absolute with this situation is that things are rapidly changing and the world is trying to adjust to a moving target. Aside from that, trying to draw a line in the sand that forces us to suddenly become opposition to each other is flat out ridiculous.

Stop with the ego and the need to be right. No one has all the answers because if we did, this would be over already. Make the best decision that you can, using the information that you have available at the time.

If you spend the time trying to learn, can keep an open mind, and be willing to be wrong on occasion, you may learn something that changes your viewpoint. If you do, then great. If you further solidify your viewpoint with additional data, then great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2021, 12:29 PM

13,619 posts, read 7,936,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlambert View Post
The only thing absolute with this situation is that things are rapidly changing and the world is trying to adjust to a moving target.
Here's the heart of the entire issue.

The underlying assumption being made in all of this is that "managing/stopping Covid-19 is the primary goal of society".

Every other concern; be it human rights/individual liberties, human dignity, mental health, our ability to provide for our families, and all the good things that make us human must be sidelined in favor of this ONE PRIMARY GOAL.

Why must the world rapidly adjust to a moving target?

Why can't we as individuals be responsible for our own health as we have from time immemorial?

Why must we be subject to a social and economic revolution under the pretext, whether real or imagined, of managing a virus spread?

ZUBY

Old 08-17-2021, 02:33 PM

561 posts, read 1,512,806 times
Quote:
Without trying to be cynical and without attempting to take pot shots, the OPs analogy isn't entirely inaccurate. While you don't get complete protection, in most cases you are much more protected with than without.

How do you make the leap that because someone was vaccinated that their immune system is now compromised?

No, it's pretty accurate. Every expert that has spoken out against the "vaccine" has said this about a person's immune system, over and over.

The spike protein that comes from the vaccine causes your immune system to build an immunity to it. That's the point.

There is no virus in the "vaccine," the covid virus has yet to be isolated. So unlike every other vaccine in history, it has no part of the "virus" enabling your body to produce antibodies.

This is how all vaccines work.

No, they've NEVER made a "vaccine" like this. See answer above, it is NOT a vaccine, there is no virus sample in the shot for you body's immune system to create antibodies to work against it.

An unvaccinated person isn't going to get one spike protein, but instead be flooded with them.

An unvaccinated person's immune system will fight it off with their natural immunity system, assuming they don't have any co-morbidities or underlying issues, same of which is true for seasonal flu and common cold. Who do you think dies from the flu every year, healthy people? The only people being flooded with spike proteins are the vaccinated, because their bodies have been instructed to produce the spike proteins ad nauseam which is overwhelming their body's immune system. There's no such thing as "break through" cases, these vaccinated people are dying from the "vaccine's" destruction of their immune system.

How do you know if your immune system is healthy? You gamble on it and hope for the best.

You don't, that's why people die from the flu EVERY year, even those who took a flu shot. There was NEVER a covid virus, a sample of said virus has NEVER been isolated, EVER. The shot is NOT a vaccine, it has severe consequences, including death and long term physical disabilities as would any experimental mRna injection that has NEVER been tested on humans, because 100% of the animal tests resulted in total failure. There a reason why we don't have a vaccine for the flu or the common cold, even the seasonal flu shot is a gamble every year as to which virus will go around.

We have all got to stop thinking in terms of absolutes. The only thing absolute with this situation is that things are rapidly changing and the world is trying to adjust to a moving target.

When people stop believing all the lies that have been going non-stop and finally accept the truth that a biological weapon from China was unleashed upon the world, that weapon being the covid shot, for a mass reduction in the world's population, the sooner we can get on with our lives. Fauci created what's called covid in a Chinese lab, he created a vigorous influenza that would severely attack the respiratory system in humans, and it had a 99% survival rate. That's when they began frightening people with their lies and attacking the economy --that's an absolute. The fact that you don't accept this does not make it any less true.

Aside from that, trying to draw a line in the sand that forces us to suddenly become opposition to each other is flat out ridiculous.

Explain WHY there were NO deaths from the seasonal flu or common cold this past year -- NOT ONE! The announcement that the PCR test, the one they used to tell you that you have covid, cannot determine the difference between covid, the flu, or a common cold and is being removed from the market, but NOT before they squeeze every single false positive covid result from it!

Stop with the ego and the need to be right. No one has all the answers because if we did, this would be over already. Make the best decision that you can, using the information that you have available at the time.

My ego has nothing to do with this, I am trying to save people from catastrophic consequences of the coviid "vaccine." I am sick of the lies being perpetuated and the fear mongering that never ceases. You're right, no one has all the answers, but it's apparent there's been a huge lie played on the people that resulted in fear and people running out to take a poisonous shot. Research the real data on the shots, over 45,000 people in the US alone have died, and that's probably a fraction of the true amount, since those figures are being adjusted all the time to hide the true data. TOO many people have died, way more than those who died of covid, which was just another flavor of flu. Have you even bothered to research what is in those shots, or did you just believe what they told you? Have you even wondered why the government is attempting to force a FDA unapproved shot on people--on our military, employers are mandating a jab in order for you to keep your job, mandates for an experimental jab in order to go buy groceries....or are you completely happy sitting under your rock?

If you spend the time trying to learn, can keep an open mind, and be willing to be wrong on occasion, you may learn something that changes your viewpoint. If you do, then great. If you further solidify your viewpoint with additional data, then great.
I did have an open mind until I began reading about covid and it's resulting shot, when it became painfully obvious that it was all a lie! How about you keep an open mind and start practicing what you preach! I'll agree I don't have a doctorate, nor am I a scientist, but I CAN read, comprehend and evaluate, and I am most certainly NOT part of the propaganda machine like you. And I'm probably wrong in the number of people who've died, I'm sure it's much higher. If you took that jab, I wish you the best of luck, you'll need it. When all the truth comes out about this, and it will soon, your whole world is going to come crashing down and you'll question yourself about how you could've believed and participated in such a lie.

I'm NOT going to do the research for you. You can sit back and claim superiority, but you're still just as ignorant. The "covid vaccine" lie will go down in history as the worst genocidal event EVER, and people like you are helping that along. The "spike" covid lie is really the vaxxed people getting sick, their immune system is overwhelmed; that's if they don't die from heart failure or stroke first. And it's true that vaxxed people are spreading the "covid flu," make them the dreaded super-spreaders. Sadly, there are really many ways to die from the shot, none of them nice, but all of them deadly. Most hospitals are lying about their bed availability in order to promote/scare people into getting the shot and hospital doctors are afraid to speak out for fear of being fired and/or socially deplatformed! Go research it, it's there, but you have to question first and not accept status quo!

Covid is an engineered form of influenza by Fauci with him and the mass media portending the end of life as we know it, then the lockdowns, and more manipulation and more lies. Covid had two distinct purposes: 1) To destroy the world's economies with the lockdowns of people and businesses, and 2) To introduce the poisonous shot masquerading as a "vaccine" the depopulation tool that it is. If you cannot see this, I don't know what else to tell you. Obviously you have no inclination to wonder how and why all this unfolded as it did, never in history has this been done, excluding what the Nazis did in Germany. Don't you want to know WHY? As far as absolutes go: Absolute 1: My one hope is that I see many people in Alabama have not taken the shots, don't care why, just that they have not taken it. Absolute 2) My anger at those forcing their employees to take an experimental, unapproved shot against their will has no bounds!

The final question is how do you feel about being (perhaps unwillingly) part of a huge experiment where all previous animal testing ended in total failure because every animal that received a mRna injection died, every single one? I sincerely hope that you'll keep an open mind and, maybe, find the answers to questions you haven't even asked yet...

Old 08-17-2021, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
Here's the heart of the entire issue.

The underlying assumption being made in all of this is that "managing/stopping Covid-19 is the primary goal of society".
Because it should be. I don't know how much interaction you've had with the virus, but if you haven't had much consider yourself fortunate. For many of us, this is THE primary concern because we've dealt firsthand with what it can do, and has done, to our families. We do not want to have it happen again. Until we get a handle on this, I don't see life going back to "normal". This is definitely one time where thinking of the greater good comes into play. Not saying the vaccine is the answer, but it is an option and one of the few we have that does more than sit around and wait.

Quote:
Every other concern; be it human rights/individual liberties, human dignity, mental health, our ability to provide for our families, and all the good things that make us human must be sidelined in favor of this ONE PRIMARY GOAL.
I agree somewhat, but disagree at the same time. There are more human rights than our own to consider and since neither of our rights begin where the others end, how do we solve the issue in a way that helps everyone? I don't know the answer to that, and I'm going to bet that you don't either. This is what must be figured out.

Quote:
Why must the world rapidly adjust to a moving target?
Because adaptability is the key to survival. Left to our own immune systems it could take decades to finally adapt. That's a long time, and risks a lot of lives. If we can somehow avoid that waiting period and potentially save some lives, why wouldn't we?

Quote:
Why can't we as individuals be responsible for our own health as we have from time immemorial?
Individuals should be responsible for their own health but at the same time, should also consider if their actions could potentially impact the health of other people. If it does, we need a better plan.

Quote:
Why must we be subject to a social and economic revolution under the pretext, whether real or imagined, of managing a virus spread?
The virus is spreading. I don't think anyone can realistically dispute that. It's unfortunate that we cannot trust our Government enough to trust their data. I also find it unfortunate that this topic is so polarizing.

When the polio vaccine came out and was determined to be safe the Government told the public to take it. Most did without question, because they trusted the Government. It's unfortunate that not only do we no longer trust the Government but that we also seem to no longer trust our own peers, who stand to gain nothing from someone else taking the vaccine but the chance at lessening the spread. Not everyone has an alternative agenda, though it seems that we have been indoctrinated to think that way because of the misinformation that gets spread around (on both sides).

Old 08-17-2021, 02:42 PM

1,500 posts, read 886,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ma-metrowest View Post
I presume that you meant to write "Could someone please explain to me how a vaccinated person is in danger of someone that is UNvaccinated," so I will answer in that regard.

Your analogy is incorrect. The more correct way to understand it is:

- there is rain from a source above
- a vaccinated person gets an umbrella and is protected from the rain coming from that direction (yay)
- an unvaccinated person not only does not have an umbrella, but has a bucket for collecting the rain from above and actively throws the rain from above in the direction of the vaccinated person with the umbrella, thus making the umbrella only partially useful

QED.
Great explanation..plus no vaccine is 100% protection

Old 08-17-2021, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Proudly UN-VACCINATED and have NO plans to change my status! You sheep can believe the narrative if it makes you feel better, but there is way TOO MUCH evidence out there which indicates this "vaccine" is more harmful than good--but you have to research for it yourself because the lame stream media won't talk about it! Let's see how ya'll do in the next year or so, I'm guessing it won't be so great.

I AM NOT afraid of covid, it's nothing more than a flu, and I can treat it with ivermectin or HCQ; but I am afraid of the poison, graphene oxide, that IS in your "vaccine!" TOO many people have died from this "vaccine!" If it doesn't cause severe blood clots, heart issues or some other nasty side effect (and there is a list,) it most definitely will destroy your immune system. Good luck to all you vaxxers, you're gonna need it. Also, Ivey can ****, what a disgrace, I won't vote for her and hope we get a REAL Republican in as Governor!
Over 600;000 Americans have died from the virus, not from the vaccine
No one is saying the vaccine does not have risks
In Medicine it is called the risk/benefit

Old 08-17-2021, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
Named mine after the epinonymous Kink’s song!
Funny where we find our pets name!

Old 08-18-2021, 07:48 AM

3,465 posts, read 4,839,813 times
Quote:
When the polio vaccine came out and was determined to be safe the Government told the public to take it. Most did without question, because they trusted the Government. It's unfortunate that not only do we no longer trust the Government but that we also seem to no longer trust our own peers, who stand to gain nothing from someone else taking the vaccine but the chance at lessening the spread. Not everyone has an alternative agenda, though it seems that we have been indoctrinated to think that way because of the misinformation that gets spread around (on both sides).

They earned the distrust. Years of lies and back and forth bickering between political parties. Years of facts being twisted out of context to fit political agendas. Years of feeding the media propaganda to try to steer public perception and then the media twisting the already twisted facts to try to bring in tv ratings. I mean the reasons the citizens do not trust the government or media anymore go on and on. It would take years to fix it but that isn't happening anytime soon.

Turn on whichever particular so called "news" source media you prefer and listen to it for 10 minutes. If you can't hear the slant and propaganda in those 10 minutes, you need to step back and clear your mind for a few minutes. It is crap, every single one of them regardless of which side you are on, it is crap. It is crap all the way down to the local tv news because they are owned by the big media companies and have to go their direction......down BS crap lane. The media is the reason the citizens all bicker about every little thing and we can't all join in an effort to even do good things. You can't even hint at something you know and give them a little nugget. If you do, they pile on with their slanted goggles on and pick your words apart trying to disprove anything you have said rather than taking the little hint and thinking about it. I get so tired of it, I just throw my hands up and move on. lol

Old 08-18-2021, 08:22 AM

Quote:
I did have an open mind until I began reading about covid and it's resulting shot, when it became painfully obvious that it was all a lie! How about you keep an open mind and start practicing what you preach!

First of all, I have been practicing what I preach.... go back and read through my posts. I have an open mind, and have been the first to admit that we don't know what we don't know. I've also said that with the benefit of hindsight years from now, that we may realize that this wasn't the right path to take. We just don't know. I'm not on one side of the fence or the other and absolutely do not want to see people polarizing over this. I won't go as far as to say that everything is a lie. You seem to want to do that though, so where's your open mindness?

Quote:
I'll agree I don't have a doctorate, nor am I a scientist, but I CAN read, comprehend and evaluate, and I am most certainly NOT part of the propaganda machine like you. And I'm probably wrong in the number of people who've died, I'm sure it's much higher. If you took that jab, I wish you the best of luck, you'll need it. When all the truth comes out about this, and it will soon, your whole world is going to come crashing down and you'll question yourself about how you could've believed and participated in such a lie.
So you say that I am part of the propaganda machine, yet you spew out how everything is a lie, my world is going to come crashing down, etc.... I think you need to re-evaluate what propaganda means. We don't know the answers. If me saying that is part of the propaganda machine, then I guess I'm on board. I don't have any agenda other than to try to make the best decision that I can with what I know today. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote:
I'm NOT going to do the research for you. You can sit back and claim superiority, but you're still just as ignorant.
No ignorance here, and it's obvious that the only research you're doing is research that aligns with what you want to hear. I'm not superior to anyone. For the millionth time, none of us really know the answer yet. We have two opposing sides, both spewing information, and we don't really know how much is truth and how much is conjecture.

Quote:
The "covid vaccine" lie will go down in history as the worst genocidal event EVER, and people like you are helping that along. The "spike" covid lie is really the vaxxed people getting sick, their immune system is overwhelmed; that's if they don't die from heart failure or stroke first. And it's true that vaxxed people are spreading the "covid flu," make them the dreaded super-spreaders. Sadly, there are really many ways to die from the shot, none of them nice, but all of them deadly. Most hospitals are lying about their bed availability in order to promote/scare people into getting the shot and hospital doctors are afraid to speak out for fear of being fired and/or socially deplatformed! Go research it, it's there, but you have to question first and not accept status quo!
You're proving my point with polarizing and you're probably feeding into what I believe may be the bigger coverup here... I don't think that the Government wants us to all get on the same page. And because of things like this, they're going to get what they want if that is the goal. Wake up. I could be wrong. You could be wrong. We just.don't.know.

Quote:
Covid is an engineered form of influenza by Fauci with him and the mass media portending the end of life as we know it, then the lockdowns, and more manipulation and more lies. Covid had two distinct purposes: 1) To destroy the world's economies with the lockdowns of people and businesses, and 2) To introduce the poisonous shot masquerading as a "vaccine" the depopulation tool that it is. If you cannot see this, I don't know what else to tell you. Obviously you have no inclination to wonder how and why all this unfolded as it did, never in history has this been done, excluding what the Nazis did in Germany. Don't you want to know WHY? As far as absolutes go: Absolute 1: My one hope is that I see many people in Alabama have not taken the shots, don't care why, just that they have not taken it. Absolute 2) My anger at those forcing their employees to take an experimental, unapproved shot against their will has no bounds!
I don't disagree that Covid was engineered. I don't disagree that Fauci has a part in it. I don't even disagree that the media is exacerbating all of the issues. I do not think that the intent of Covid was to introduce a dangerous vaccine as a depopulation tool.

I have actually wondered how and why this unfolded as it did. This is the common misconception that some of you seem to have. Just because some of us chose the vaccine does not mean that we did so blindly and without asking some of the same questions that you have. It just means that we interpreted what we received differently than you and that our personal life experiences differed enough that the vaccine seemed worth the risk. THAT is what you fail to acknowledge.

Quote:
The final question is how do you feel about being (perhaps unwillingly) part of a huge experiment where all previous animal testing ended in total failure because every animal that received a mRna injection died, every single one? I sincerely hope that you'll keep an open mind and, maybe, find the answers to questions you haven't even asked yet...
I didn't get an mRNA injection. But, I have also read the research on them and it's more complex than just saying that "every animal receiving an mRNA died. They didn't. Go look it up.

I AM in fact keeping an open mind and I am continuously watching for new information and researching it as I find it. I don't have the answers and like most who ARE open minded, we are still trying to figure it out.

Old 08-18-2021, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dijkstra View Post
They earned the distrust. Years of lies and back and forth bickering between political parties. Years of facts being twisted out of context to fit political agendas. Years of feeding the media propaganda to try to steer public perception and then the media twisting the already twisted facts to try to bring in tv ratings. I mean the reasons the citizens do not trust the government or media anymore go on and on. It would take years to fix it but that isn't happening anytime soon.

Turn on whichever particular so called "news" source media you prefer and listen to it for 10 minutes. If you can't hear the slant and propaganda in those 10 minutes, you need to step back and clear your mind for a few minutes. It is crap, every single one of them regardless of which side you are on, it is crap. It is crap all the way down to the local tv news because they are owned by the big media companies and have to go their direction......down BS crap lane. The media is the reason the citizens all bicker about every little thing and we can't all join in an effort to even do good things. You can't even hint at something you know and give them a little nugget. If you do, they pile on with their slanted goggles on and pick your words apart trying to disprove anything you have said rather than taking the little hint and thinking about it. I get so tired of it, I just throw my hands up and move on. lol
I agree with you wholeheartedly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alabama