Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2008, 04:49 PM

13,640 posts, read 24,502,677 times

Advertisements

I humbly ask to step into the sacred circle..I am simply, humbly and at total peace with being a believer in the creator, His Son and the Holy Spirit who is my guide., a Christian by definition..I was not raised in one of the many different beliefs of Christianity, but I searched many of them and found that after you stripped the doctrines and rituals away that we all desire to be with the creator. We may all follow different paths as we search for Him.. I think we should gladly step into anothers path now and then and walk with them in love to help them along the way if they desire our help...I am at peace that I believe I am on the right path for myself and will gladly reach out to help others who are searching for their path which may not be mine..I have finally cleared all the obstacles from my personal path and as the years more rapidly pass my path is beginning to narrow as I approach the end where my creator awaits me..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2008, 05:03 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,655,607 times
blue,I am always honored by your presence and it is good of you to enlighten us of the path that you have chosen to take and your desire to help others along their path, I am humbled by your presence, may the Creator look over you with a gentle hand.

Old 04-28-2008, 06:37 PM

356 posts, read 1,129,028 times
I quietly slip into the circle to observe and Be. I believe that labels have their place but can also limit us, so I say with some caution that I believe in Spiritual Atheism - we are part of a greater life force, but with no creator behind it. And, in this circle I see Blue and June and am at peace that I have stepped into the correct place at the correct time.

Old 04-28-2008, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTbound View Post
I quietly slip into the circle to observe and Be. I believe that labels have their place but can also limit us, so I say with some caution that I believe in Spiritual Atheism - we are part of a greater life force, but with no creator behind it. And, in this circle I see Blue and June and am at peace that I have stepped into the correct place at the correct time.
MTbound, and what a coincidence, welcome brother...

Old 04-28-2008, 06:51 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,783,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
And may it enrich yours..
Thank you.

It's getting more enriched as the circle grows...

Welcome to all.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:04 PM

23,013 posts, read 34,372,809 times
ptsum, what a wonderful post, thank you. I am a Christian and this is what I believe, Jesus is the way to Heaven, the Bible is the Word of God, God is good ALL, the time. I also believe there should be more post like this one, we don't all agree and never will. I also believe some posters here have enough love in them to over look these differences and still be civil, there needs to be more that.

Hey MTbound! So good to see you on here again!

Old 04-28-2008, 07:10 PM

356 posts, read 1,129,028 times
Oh ILNC, good to see you again too!!! I was hoping to see you pop up in this thread.
For the record, Blue, June, and ILNC have all been a part of my journey as women of power (the good inward kind) - different belief systems, but all with gentle spirits and love.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
ptsum, what a wonderful post, thank you. I am a Christian and this is what I believe, Jesus is the way to Heaven, the Bible is the Word of God, God is good ALL, the time. I also believe there should be more post like this one, we don't all agree and never will. I also believe some posters here have enough love in them to over look these differences and still be civil, there needs to be more that.

Hey MTbound! So good to see you on here again!
I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA, It does my heart good to see you join us,I believe that if we take the time to sit and listen we can all learn from and respect each other, regardless of what our beliefs are,there is great wisdom here within this sacred circle and we can all benefit from it.

Old 04-28-2008, 07:47 PM

23,013 posts, read 34,372,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA, It does my heart good to see you join us,I believe that if we take the time to sit and listen we can all learn from and respect each other, regardless of what our beliefs are,there is great wisdom here within this sacred circle and we can all benefit from it.
Thank you ptsum. And I agree with you.

Old 04-28-2008, 08:24 PM

2,136 posts, read 4,787,965 times
If I may, I would like to just sit quietly inside the sacred circle and enjoy listening to others...

Ptsum, I have always enjoyed your wisdom and gentle spirit.

<>< weather...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality