Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2022, 10:59 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,146,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to EarthBound? again.
??????? What are you talking about, ya can't give yourself points?????

Last edited by EarthBound?; 10-25-2022 at 11:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2022, 09:41 AM

7,081 posts, read 8,949,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
??????? What are you talking about, ya can't give yourself points?????
I tried to rep that post but it would not let me because I repped another one of your posts too recently.

This forum should just let people rep whatever posts they want and maybe allow neg rep to cut down on the stupidity.

Old 10-26-2022, 09:48 AM

5,296 posts, read 5,244,793 times
Quote:
Well....considering what the dumbocrat party has done to our country starting from sippy-cup bunker dwelling pedo Joe Obiden on down. I'm voting REPUBLICAN all across the board.
STAY RED OHIO AND YOULL STAY STRONG.
Ohio has become of a bad state because of Republican policies...Ohio needs to turn Blue and move into the 21st century.

Old 10-26-2022, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
I tried to rep that post but it would not let me because I repped another one of your posts too recently.

This forum should just let people rep whatever posts they want and maybe allow neg rep to cut down on the stupidity.
That's OK, I rep'd you on return. Lol

Old 10-26-2022, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioaninsc View Post
Ohio has become of a bad state because of Republican policies...Ohio needs to turn Blue and move into the 21st century.
And do what, turn ohio into another woke snowflake cesspool of a garbage dumpster fire like California, Oregon, Illinois and New York? No thanks.
Ohio still has the lead in capitalist steal industry ( thank God) and we need to ABOLISH all the teachers union across the state and get back on track of teaching our children the way they should be. Fund and support our police and all other law enforcement the way they need to be. Arrest and give NO BAIL to any ANTIFA or BLM rioters and publish their names so that no real employer will even talk to them.
And that's just for starters.

Old 10-27-2022, 10:18 PM

4,009 posts, read 5,734,592 times
Please go Blue Ohio! The Republicans are ruining our state.

Old 10-28-2022, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerby W-R View Post
Please go Blue Ohio! The Republicans are ruining our state.
OTFRLMAO!!!!!
When hell freezes over.

Old 10-28-2022, 01:47 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,071,077 times
Quote:
And do what, turn ohio into another woke snowflake cesspool of a garbage dumpster fire like California, Oregon, Illinois and New York? No thanks.
Ohio still has the lead in capitalist steal industry ( thank God) and we need to ABOLISH all the teachers union across the state and get back on track of teaching our children the way they should be. Fund and support our police and all other law enforcement the way they need to be. Arrest and give NO BAIL to any ANTIFA or BLM rioters and publish their names so that no real employer will even talk to them.
And that's just for starters.
California is the 4th largest economy in the world all by itself. It recently passed Germany. All of those states have higher quality of life metrics across the board than pretty much all red states. More expensive to live in those places, but it's for a pretty obvious reason.

"Capitalist steal industry" is hilarious when advocating attacking teachers and education.

Police budgets are at record highs even in blue states and cities. Just like the military. What are you even talking about?

So you're against basic practices and rights within the justice system purely for political motivations. Classic.

Old 10-28-2022, 01:51 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,071,077 times
Quote:
OTFRLMAO!!!!!
When hell freezes over.
What is the GOP plan to address inflation or energy/gas prices?
What is the GOP plan to address crime?
What is the GOP plan to make health care cheaper?
What is the GOP plan to address the housing shortages?
What is the GOP plan to protect voting rights rather than take them away?
What is the GOP plan to deal with Russia?
What is the GOP plan on education?
What is the GOP plan on immigration?

Talking points won't work. I want direct policy platforms. All I've heard so far is that they plan a national abortion ban (and therefore contradicting their states rights position), defunding Medicare and Social Security, and making the "don't say gay" ban national. Can you explain how any of this helps the average American?

Old 10-28-2022, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
What is the GOP plan to address inflation or energy/gas prices?
What is the GOP plan to address crime?
What is the GOP plan to make health care cheaper?
What is the GOP plan to address the housing shortages?
What is the GOP plan to protect voting rights rather than take them away?
What is the GOP plan to deal with Russia?
What is the GOP plan on education?
What is the GOP plan on immigration?

Talking points won't work. I want direct policy platforms. All I've heard so far is that they plan a national abortion ban (and therefore contradicting their states rights position), defunding Medicare and Social Security, and making the "don't say gay" ban national. Can you explain how any of this helps the average American?
Well then my advice would be to get off the MSM milk bag and listen to Daily Wire and learn something and think for yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio