Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2022, 03:20 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,146,064 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
Whistling past the graveyard. I hope you all keep with that attitude, because it's going to cost you more and more down the line. Enjoy at least 2 more years of Democratic control and then a disheveled, divided GOP fighting between DeSantis and Trump in 2024.
I've hated these 2 worthless years, so I know I'll hate the next 2. Sippy-cup bunker dwelling pedo Joe Obiden has cost me way too much in my investments and on a daily basis.
President Trump needs to stand aside and let Ron DeSantis do his thing I bring our once great nation back to her glory United under the One and Only True Living God's rule.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2022, 06:21 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,071,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarthBound? View Post
I've hated these 2 worthless years, so I know I'll hate the next 2. Sippy-cup bunker dwelling pedo Joe Obiden has cost me way too much in my investments and on a daily basis.
President Trump needs to stand aside and let Ron DeSantis do his thing I bring our once great nation back to her glory United under the One and Only True Living God's rule.
Wow, amazing how Biden now also controls the stock market just like he controls global gas prices and inflation! Next, it'll be ice cream flavors at Baskin Robbins and whether Netflix renews your new favorite series.

But in all seriousness, no one wants your Christian fascism, bud.

Old 11-11-2022, 06:25 AM

Quote:
otfrlmao!!!!! I needed a good laugh, that was a great joke.
Now if only we can be like tge great states of Florida and South Dakota. Perhaps we can get that wonderful ladt "Tulsi Gabbard " to come to ohio get things done.
I do get a big kick out of people who don't even live in the Buckeye state but feel the need to impose their views.
Thank you ohio for staying RED.
Like how you all do on things like abortion and LGBTQ rights? Curious how you don't like when other people interfere, but you're fine interfering. Classic conservatism- do as I say, not as I do.

Old 11-11-2022, 06:29 AM

469 posts, read 434,670 times
Quote:
Enjoy at least 2 more years of Democratic control and then a disheveled, divided GOP fighting between DeSantis and Trump in 2024.
You may be surprised at how quickly Trump gets drop-kicked, with the realization sinking in that he was a net drag on the GOP midterm showings.

The main actors keeping Trump dominant in the headlines will be 1) Trump (ego), 2) Dems (to galvanize the base), and 3) media (to drive clicks / revenue).

I very rarely do this, but I checked in on Fox News to see how R’s were reacting to the midterms.

More and more, it is looking like it’s DeSantis’ party now.

That’s not to say it won’t get a bit ugly, but the worm has turned IMO.

Old 11-11-2022, 10:59 AM

484 posts, read 468,129 times
DeSantis fired me up the other night for sure. Every other GOP governor could learn from him, and it's beyond obvious that every other state should look to Florida to see how they should run their elections. Just a remarkable turnaround from 22 years ago.
I voted for Trump twice, but his time is done. The GOP cannot tether itself to him any longer. It took a night like Tuesday with underperforming of expectations to begin realizing this, but it will take more.

Old 11-11-2022, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideRules99 View Post
You may be surprised at how quickly Trump gets drop-kicked, with the realization sinking in that he was a net drag on the GOP midterm showings.

The main actors keeping Trump dominant in the headlines will be 1) Trump (ego), 2) Dems (to galvanize the base), and 3) media (to drive clicks / revenue).

I very rarely do this, but I checked in on Fox News to see how R’s were reacting to the midterms.

More and more, it is looking like it’s DeSantis’ party now.

That’s not to say it won’t get a bit ugly, but the worm has turned IMO.
DeSantis is just as bad as Trump in terms of character and policy, but arguably not quite as dumb, which just makes him an even bigger threat (and I don't mean that as a positive). Dems will have plenty to rally around should he be the nominee, because everything Trump was about, so is DeSantis. Dems won't vote for him, and arguably neither will many of the moderates and independents who are also just as tired of the whole extremist movement.

And unless Trump ends up indicted or jailed (highly unlikely), he's not going to be easy to get rid of. The GOP and conservatives have created a monster, and one that will not go away anytime soon. If anything, if Trump feels like the Right is abandoning him, he'll absolutely do whatever he can to burn it all to the ground.

Old 11-11-2022, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Like how you all do on things like abortion and LGBTQ rights? Curious how you don't like when other people interfere, but you're fine interfering. Classic conservatism- do as I say, not as I do.
I feel that abortions are between the woman (with XY chromosomes) and God, as long as they stay out of my wallet, I'll say outof their uterus.
As far the the alphabet mafia, keep it to yourself and far away from children, unless they are your own then that their business. But keep it ALL out of the schools, that's up to parents to teach "if they choose to ".

Old 11-11-2022, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Wow, amazing how Biden now also controls the stock market just like he controls global gas prices and inflation! Next, it'll be ice cream flavors at Baskin Robbins and whether Netflix renews your new favorite series.

But in all seriousness, no one wants your Christian fascism, bud.
God Bless you, I'll say a prayer for you.

Old 11-11-2022, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmave View Post
DeSantis fired me up the other night for sure. Every other GOP governor could learn from him, and it's beyond obvious that every other state should look to Florida to see how they should run their elections. Just a remarkable turnaround from 22 years ago.
I voted for Trump twice, but his time is done. The GOP cannot tether itself to him any longer. It took a night like Tuesday with underperforming of expectations to begin realizing this, but it will take more.
I'm with you on this one. President Trump had his time and it was said that he would be a good ,"King maker". As a business man I respect him, but it's time for him to step aside and help others to move up. Maybe he and Elon Musk joining forces would bury the POS George Soros once and for all.

Old 11-11-2022, 03:16 PM

Quote:
I feel that abortions are between the woman (with XY chromosomes) and God, as long as they stay out of my wallet, I'll say outof their uterus.
As far the the alphabet mafia, keep it to yourself and far away from children, unless they are your own then that their business. But keep it ALL out of the schools, that's up to parents to teach "if they choose to ".
Whether I believe your position on abortion, actions speak louder than words. You've made it pretty clear you will only support the party and candidates who believe that women shouldn't have any say in their own medical decisions. Which means what you're saying is just lip service and completely useless.

I assume by "alphabet mafia", you mean the general LGBT population, right? You do know that sexual orientation can't be taught? That it's not something you can indocrinate people into being? It's basic biology. It's not being taught in schools, it's not being pushed on kids. People who believe that have clearly not been inside a public school in a very long time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio