Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2021, 06:29 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,087,720 times

Advertisements

STrib running an article that Minneapolis can't recruit police.

You have to believe the people are pushing this have an agenda when you get behind it all.

A person who I won't name here, who is a national voice, believes the people behind this demonization of police (which is leading to no decent people wanting to sign up to police a city like Minneapolis) have an agenda to get a federal police force of some sort - police that are micro-managed at a federal level.

I think that's their end-game. They always have a different agenda, when you really examine what these crazies are all about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2021, 02:40 PM

588 posts, read 562,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
STrib running an article that Minneapolis can't recruit police.

You have to believe the people are pushing this have an agenda when you get behind it all.

A person who I won't name here, who is a national voice, believes the people behind this demonization of police (which is leading to no decent people wanting to sign up to police a city like Minneapolis) have an agenda to get a federal police force of some sort - police that are micro-managed at a federal level.

I think that's their end-game. They always have a different agenda, when you really examine what these crazies are all about.
That started with Obama…he had his Task Force For Policing in the 21st Century. The task force established Federal Policing guidelines back in 2015.

“What 21st Century Policing Means”

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov...policing-means

Quote:
He also asked the Department of Justice to explore public-private partnership opportunities and other potential steps, including considering prioritizing grant funding to law enforcement agencies meeting appropriate benchmarks,

“Department of Justice Announces New Guidebook on 21st Century Policing”

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/depar...ntury-policing
Quote:

“The President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing Implementation Guide highlights specific actions for local elected and appointed government officials, law enforcement agencies, communities and other stakeholders to support a comprehensive approach to reduce crime and build trust and legitimacy,”

“Obama Chooses Six Cities to Test Federal Police Scheme”

https://thenewamerican.com/obama-cho...police-scheme/

Quote:
The plan, which is controversial because it is in line with Obama administration goals to further nationalize and federalize local law enforcement, has been officially dubbed the “National Initiative for Building Community Trust and Justice.” It will use U.S. taxpayer dollars to deploy “experts” and “researchers” charged with training officers to act in a manner that the DOJ deems just — in essence doing the bidding of the Obama administration.
Quote:
The first six cities to be targeted as pilot sites will be Birmingham, Alabama; Fort Worth, Texas; Gary, Indiana; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; and Stockton, California.
Quote:
More than a few critics of Obama’s efforts to further nationalize and federalize law enforcement — a state and local responsibility under America’s constitutional system — noted that the scheming was in line with his campaign rhetoric about building what he called a “civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as the U.S. military.

The task force was working off of a three year grant. The follow up is that the lack of police reform is Trumps fault.

“Obama’s 21st Century Policing Task Force Turned In A Critical Report Six Years Ago. Has Anything Changed Since Then?”

https://wdet.org/posts/2021/05/03/90...ed-since-then/

Quote:
Alexander says any police reform, which could have resulted from that report, was not followed through by the following administration. ”The (Trump) administration had an opportunity to hold up that report

Old 07-01-2021, 06:56 AM

6,552 posts, read 7,133,096 times
Here’s a glaring problem. The owner posted on many Facebook crime sites…they watched this happen on live cams, someone crawled into their south Mpls house via doggy door. Their pitbull cornered him in the kitchen, they grabbed a knife from kitchen and damaged walls in struggle with dog. Dog was not hurt and robber was arrested outside. (This is directly from owner) Hennepin county told them they weren’t charging the person because crawling in via dog door is not illegal, nothing was stolen, so no crime was committed. After this blew up on Facebook and Twitter, Hennepin county finally decided they would prosecute. This is the root of the current problems.

Old 07-03-2021, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsure070 View Post
Hi. I’m originally from MN but have been living in NJ/NYC suburb for 20 years. My husband is from NYC and agreed years ago that we’d try MN for a better quality of life/less congestion for our kids, but I’m not so sure it’s as safe and nice as it was years ago. I hear about a lot of car jackings and just saw a post tonight about car break ins at all the lifetime fitnesses in nice suburbs. Where we’re moving from I never had anything stolen and basically no crime at all. Pre covid and riots NYC was the safest big city in the nation. I would hate to move to a city that I cannot enjoy a night out with my family. What are your thoughts?
The scoundrels that run the Twin Cities, and all of Minnesota, are exporting the worst humans this state could ask for to places like St. Cloud, too:

Jury indicts 4 charged in connection with woman's death in St. Cloud

Keep it up, Woke Minnesotans. Keep it up.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:18 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,371,609 times
Quote:
The scoundrels that run the Twin Cities, and all of Minnesota, are exporting the worst humans this state could ask for to places like St. Cloud, too:

Jury indicts 4 charged in connection with woman's death in St. Cloud

Keep it up, Woke Minnesotans. Keep it up.
Your statement here makes no sense whatsoever. Nobody has lawfully “exported” a human being since slavery was abolished.

Old 07-03-2021, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Your statement here makes no sense whatsoever. Nobody has “exported” a human being since slavery was abolished.
Freudian slip I think. I think I meant "importing". Importing so-called refugees, and non-Minnesotans into the state to raise the crime rate and to import dem voters.

Old 07-03-2021, 11:19 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,371,609 times
Quote:
Freudian slip I think. I think I meant "importing". Importing so-called refugees, and non-Minnesotans into the state to raise the crime rate and to import dem voters.
The words “import” and “export” relate to the movement of goods and services from one country to another to be sold…not human beings via legal immigration.

Old 07-03-2021, 11:24 AM

6,552 posts, read 7,133,096 times
159 shots were fired at the 4th Street Saloon in North last night at 2 am. One killed and two injured.

Old 07-03-2021, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
The words “import” and “export” relate to the movement of goods and services from one country to another to be sold…not human beings via legal immigration.
You are mistaken, regarding the human aspect of it.

I believe the radicals in the Twin Cities started it (importing undesirables) and they have sort of exported it to the suburbs, St. Cloud and Duluth.

It's what Met Council is all about at this point - radically transforming MN in every way.

Old 07-03-2021, 06:31 PM

542 posts, read 448,202 times
Quote:
You are mistaken, regarding the human aspect of it.

I believe the radicals in the Twin Cities started it (importing undesirables) and they have sort of exported it to the suburbs, St. Cloud and Duluth.

It's what Met Council is all about at this point - radically transforming MN in every way.
I read the article and missed the part where it was revealed what state or country they grew up in. I'm not sure why these people cannot be born/raised Minnesotans. Other than Native Americans, no race can claim Minnesota as where they came from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota