Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2015, 06:42 PM

182 posts, read 165,661 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
That is possible. However, it definitely suggests that one may be gay. Homosexuality is associated with gender nonconforming behavior. On that note, another possible hint is his strong obsession with shopping and his overall lack of manliness.
He might even be Bisexual but yeah I know what you mean. He has obsession with the weather, too though.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:43 PM

5,706 posts, read 3,779,178 times
I find it hilarious that there's a three page discussion regarding the sexuality of a disagreeable irish boy who isn't even capable of contributing to the debate. That being said, I believe that although Owen may be "gay" or possibly bisexual I don't think he'd be the type to admit it seeing as he's asocial enough as it is. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he lives his whole life confused about his identity and living of the wealth of his parents alone in a small apartment.

Old 12-07-2015, 06:46 PM

9,264 posts, read 7,415,762 times
Lol a whole page dedicated to Owen being gay

Amazing

Old 12-07-2015, 06:59 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,443,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened one View Post
He might even be Bisexual but yeah I know what you mean. He has obsession with the weather, too though.
I don't know about bisexual. I can't recall him ever expressing any particular interest in females. Asexual would seem to be a stronger possibility than bisexual.

Old 12-07-2015, 07:32 PM

5,983 posts, read 4,281,107 times
Those with Asperger's never seem to have much of an attraction to either sex. It's not because he's gay. I get the impression some of the gays and bisexuals out there are doing it just for the attention...

Old 12-07-2015, 07:38 PM

7,033 posts, read 4,959,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyFL View Post
Those with Asperger's never seem to have much of an attraction to either sex. It's not because he's gay. I get the impression some of the gays and bisexuals out there are doing it just for the attention...
Yeah why is every female calling themselves bisexuals these days lol

Old 12-07-2015, 07:59 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,830,170 times
I attempted to create a nick named "emc2mathssucksandfclahti", but for some reason the forums didn't accept the email. Well, you wouldn't had guessed who it would've been anyway. It would've been a poor nick, as it didn't include a reference to MeteoGay.

Maybe it was the same email I used to create this acco. Well, as multiple nicks aren't allowed anyway, screw that.

Old 12-07-2015, 09:23 PM

12,278 posts, read 9,462,608 times
For once I'm tired before midnight.

Old 12-07-2015, 09:52 PM

16,191 posts, read 11,376,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgtheone View Post
Yeah why is every female calling themselves bisexuals these days lol
Or worse, the ones that had a boyfriend like six months ago and now they're "lesbian". Probably just because they're bitter towards men and a re desperate for attention.

Old 12-07-2015, 10:13 PM

22,112 posts, read 29,607,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
In response to a rep comment I just received... idk who left it obviously, so feel free to remain anonymous..

1. No, I don't consider myself gay.

2. I don't care about Coldfront Factory using "gay" in a negative manner. Even if I did, I'd support his freedom of speech.

3. I'm more offended by the notion that I *should* be offended by something like that than the actual thing itself...
I'm more offended that people assume Owen is gay because he likes the Kardashians and Real Housewives of *Insert random location here*. Most gay people go completely unnoticed - only the limp-wristed, high-pitched queens are immediately identifiable (nothing wrong with them either - but I'm neither, and find femininity in men to be unattractive largely because in gay men it is almost always exaggerated to ridiculous proportions).

I don't watch TV very often, but when I do it's usually BBC3 - which is going to be online-only from spring next year. Really stupid decision by the BBC because I especially dislike watching TV shows online..

I don't care about gay being used in that way either, and use it myself more times than I care to admit. It's a force of habit - and the people who do use it 9 times out of 10 aren't using it to be derogatory to gay people. There are some words that I hate though.. like faggot, Queer and puff.. the latter really rubs me up the wrong way, and is probably the only word in the English language that has provoked me to the point of physical violence.

Quote:
He also seemed to have an odd relationship with his old man, and was really close to his mum, referring to her as "mummy".
I don't call my mum 'mummy', but sons being closer to their mothers is nearly a universal truth. This is why you get 'Mummy's boys' and 'Daddy's girls'. A lot of guys have strange relationships with their dads, usually out of a mutual dislike for one another, same with daughters and their mothers. I think my father is a waste of space personally, but he was never around so there you go.

Last edited by dunno what to put here; 12-07-2015 at 10:28 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Weather