Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-26-2009, 09:19 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,301,992 times

Advertisements

If he was so disgusted with both teams to have them nominate 2 members each, he should have sent 2 people home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2009, 09:23 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,210,742 times
Ohhhhhhh you guys! I haven't seen it yet! I have another 40 minutes until it's on here!!!! I can't wait ... I'm getting antsy!!!!

Old 02-26-2009, 10:37 PM

1,465 posts, read 4,605,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Does anyone know exactly where HK kitchen is? I suspect it may be here in So Cal, somewhere in LA. If so, I may try to go for dinner one night and see how it is in person. If I do, I'll definitely blog about it here on CD!
It is in the LA area, for sure. There was this one wavy curvy metal looking building that I've seen before in pictures of LA. As well as palm trees, so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
Wow is lacey dumb? why did she nominate herself? and Collen really has got to go soon, I felt embarrased for her when she started cheering when she should have been paying attention to the hash-browns. Seth needed to go, although i'm kinda gonna miss him, mostly because he found new ways to make me LOL by the minute.
I don't think Lacey nominated herself. When the group comes to a consensus, they choose two people. Then Ramsey nominates a volunteer to say who the group chose.

Personally, I wish they would have sent home one from the guys team, and one from the ladies team. I'm sick of looking at Lacey and Colleen.

Though Lacey being on the guys team will be an interesting twist. By the looks of the previews, things won't be going too well.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:44 PM

9,846 posts, read 22,796,116 times
Colleen: someone stuck a blender in her brain. Not only is she annoying but totally useless and couldn't find her butt with her hands. The cheers while trying to cook, stupid.

Lacey: Totally annoying. Surely a woman that would drive a man to suicide. What a donkey.

Seth: That clown had to go.

Old 02-26-2009, 10:59 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,238,049 times
LOL!!! Now the guys get her.
Colleen---she is so useless.
Seth amused me too!! He needed to go though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canes2006Champs View Post
Wow is lacey dumb? why did she nominate herself? and Collen really has got to go soon, I felt embarrased for her when she started cheering when she should have been paying attention to the hash-browns. Seth needed to go, although i'm kinda gonna miss him, mostly because he found new ways to make me LOL by the minute.

Old 02-26-2009, 11:31 PM

Wow! Just ... wow!!!

I can't wait to see what happens next week!

I am so glad they got rid of Seth. I think those other two guys are annoying as hell too - Ben and Danny. They both need to go.

It was too bad that Coi kept screwing up so badly because I think she's probably okay. Definitely gotta get rid of Colleen. In a round about way, they sorta did get rid of Lacey. She'll be gone within the next two episodes, I'm sure.

I was bustin' up laughing at some of the things the contestants were saying. I can't remember exactly what made me laugh - but I have another chance to watch it again because it's recorded and my husband hasn't seenit yet, so we'll be watching it together either tomorrow night or Sunday night. Right now I'm half snockered - I had a TALL glass of Moscato and I feel as though someone put a blender in MY brain!!! (I'm a super lightweigt when it comes to alcohol, LOL!)

Oh --- I remember what made me laugh --- it was when Seth, after being canned, said something about giving Gordy a run for his money with competition from the restaurant he is going to open! Something like that. Such a dumbass!

I'll get back to you all tomorrow - when I've sobered up! LOL

Night all.

Old 02-27-2009, 10:26 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,657,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by acrylic View Post
It is in the LA area, for sure. There was this one wavy curvy metal looking building that I've seen before in pictures of LA. As well as palm trees, so yeah.
That wavy curvy metal building is Disney Hall, and it's downtown.

http://z.about.com/d/losangeles/1/0/...DisneyHall.jpg

If you notice, they close in on it aerially, and then pan to the right (West) in the direction of the address I looked up (close to Culver City, which is famous for - you guessed it - TV studios!).

That salad butt last night was hilarious! I have found a lot worse things in my Caesar salad in different restaurants, btw. A word to the wise about salads in restaurants - always ask for dressing on the side. And I'm not talking about trying to save calories either (although that is a nice benefit) it's the only way you know you didn't get someone's left overs scraped together and re-served.

Old 02-27-2009, 10:30 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,282,668 times
Wow what about the girl carol that wears a hairpiece ? I am waiting for that thing to come off and go into a pot of sauce . You have to give colleen some credit cause she sure does take alot of sh*t from gordon ramsey . I mean he is constantly in her face yelling at her for something . Wow lacey on the guys team , I can really see that working yeah LOL !!! that girl carol really has it out for lacey . I like andrea the best so far . That girl carol she is way too bi*chy to get anybody to work with her and there was something she could not cook cant remember what it was now and she has the nerve to crack on other people . carol honey retract the claws .

Old 02-27-2009, 10:32 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,657,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
Wow what about the girl carol that wears a hairpiece ? I am waiting for that thing to come off and go into a pot of sauce . You have to give colleen some credit cause she sure does take alot of sh*t from gordon ramsey . I mean he is constantly in her face yelling at her for something . Wow lacey on the guys team , I can really see that working yeah LOL !!! that girl carol really has it out for lacey . I like andrea the best so far . That girl carol she is way too bi*chy to get anybody to work with her and there was something she could not cook cant remember what it was now and she has the nerve to crack on other people . carol honey retract the claws .
Oh my yes, I saw her slip that dead rodent onto her ponytail last night - ew! What would possess someone to wear polyester hair???

Old 02-27-2009, 10:39 AM

Yeah, I wondered about the hairpiece too. Why wear a hairpiece just to slave away in a kitchen! It's not likely to fall off though. I sometimes wear hairpieces when I dance and I'm whipping my head around and those suckers don't come off til you take them off.

You have to give Colleen credit for taking the beating from Gordy. She always responds with "Yes, Chef" or "No, Chef" and doesn't argue with him. At least she knows that much.

I thought Seth wiping his sweat and then wiping the kitchen counters with that rag was NASTY!!! Even before Gordy brought that up, I saw Seth doing that and was grossed out by it.

I didn't understand why Seth was using such a small pan to cook the eggs. The ladies had a huge pan. You have 50 people to cook eggs for, why would you use such a small pan!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV