Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-17-2012, 05:02 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,922,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
Whats going on with that area under Clemenza's chin?
Which one?

Sorry, but all this dissing on my girl Dana brings out the sarcastic side of me!

I don't know... Having one episode of HK after the off weeks and thrown in there with Hotel Hell's debut just didn't pique my interest. I found it tough to get back into the swing of things this week. At least we had Dana in a two piece. That made up for some of the letdown.

At least we got rid of funky-mouthed Robyn. Gawd, she almost comes across as an addict trying to claim she doesn't have a problem with the junk!

Clem should be next to go. Then Barbie will self-destruct and go. Then I think it's time to sy goodbye to Dana. I still see Christina and the last dude in the Final.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2012, 03:39 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,052,999 times
Stripes, ya damn donkey!!! Don't ya be baggin' on my girl Samuel L. Jackson ..... um, I mean Barbie!!!

Old 08-18-2012, 05:18 PM

10,183 posts, read 11,171,567 times
Barbie isn't that great. I'll be surprised if she's in the final 2... She's ok cooking meat, but I haven't seen her RISE above, except her eyebrows...

And I'm thinking it's a triple chin Clemenza has - I've been wanting to call him Chlamydia all season! Maybe Skin tags? I Don't look at him too much, and I can't really see the photo posted..

Old 08-19-2012, 06:28 AM

12,406 posts, read 18,981,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post

I think Barbie should win it. Can't stand Dana. WHY IS SHE ALWAYS YELLING AT US, DUDE??????? I think she screwed up on her station. She was in charge of scallops, didn't want help, then wanted to season them herself, then when they weren't "up to par" she blamed Robin and Clemenza for the lousy scallops. She should have made sure the scallops were perfect before they left her station. She should have checked the scallops personally.
I agree with your opinion of Dana. Does someone tell her to yell like that, looking like such a fool? I also noticed, moreso in the start, she'd be doing her little monologues on something serious that had happened, with a big, jerky, smile on her face. You know, when your demeanor conflicts with what you are saying it can be a sign of some mental unbalance.

Old 08-21-2012, 02:28 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,559,312 times
Barbie makes the best. Faces. Ever.

For that reason alone she should win!

Starting to hate Dana and all her screaming. STHU already.

Old 08-21-2012, 02:53 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,052,999 times
I knew Clemenza's days were numbered. Too bad GR didn't throw Dana out too!!! I know *some* of you are gonna try to put the 'beatdown' on my girl Barbie. Sure, she screwed up the ris'o'o FOUR TIMES () (!!!!!) but ..... keep in mind, she's a donkey!!! Overall, Babs has screwed up less stuff than the rest of those cows.

I have even less regard for Dana after watching her and Christina talking about who to put up for elimination. Christina didn't really say anything out of line, but Dana made some comments about not liking Barbie on a personal level and getting rid of her because she doesn't like her. Not very professional. Most of us probably work around people we'd rather not pal around with outside of our professional obligations, but we don't try to get rid of those persons or make them lose their jobs just because they aren't our cup-o-tea. As long as somebody does their job reasonably well and is reliable we maintain a professional relationship. Dana needs to learn the concept.

Of course, there were the little cameo interviews with Dana yelling at us. I just feel like yelling back "DANA, DUDE - YOU'RE BLOWING MY EARS OUT, DUDE!!!"

I'm still rooting for Babs, but the final 2 is anybody's guess. Justin seems to have adjusted his 'tude a little, so he could be one of the final 2. My guess is it's going to be Barbie and Justin. From the previews for next week it looks like Christina and Dana are at each others' throats. Christina seems to have fallen apart somewhat in the past two episodes, and Dana screwed up the meat last night, and has screwed up other stuff before - last week it was the fish. Being that fish and meat are the main course, it would seem kind of important that you not screw up those items.

Oh, and last week they brought back a couple of donkeys I couldn't stand. That blue-haired smurf guy and that red haired creep. At least they didn't bring back Sabrina and Elise!

That's all for now, donkeys. I'm onto the Hotel Hell thread to spew my BS.

Old 08-21-2012, 04:04 PM

45,444 posts, read 60,653,733 times
As far as Barbie goes those chef's outfits don't do justice to some of the women.

I just got done watching last night's episode. I'm sorry but none of this year's people deserve to win. I haven't seen them really cook anything well except for the Chicken Parmesean this week.

Old 08-21-2012, 07:46 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,681,817 times
I'm a Barbie lover too....enjoyed her from the very first episode. But I feel she will make the final three and will be the one whose face doesn't make the final two big screen. I think Christina and either Justin or Dana will be the final two. My heart was being jabbed with a toothpick everytime she messed up the risotto!

Old 08-21-2012, 08:57 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,922,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
Stripes, ya damn donkey!!! Don't ya be baggin' on my girl Samuel L. Jackson ..... um, I mean Barbie!!!
Alright Twinkie... It's throwdown time! Barbie got 4... count em'... 4 strikes on the Risotto and you dissin' on my girl Dana. Dana screws up 1 serving of meat and you want to skewer her with a rusty spit. The kitchen equivilant of bustin' a cap in her @ss!

C'mon lady, don't be a cow! You know you're really a closet Dana fan. She's going to the Finals! I know it... You know it... Now you just have to admit it! C'mon... you can do it!!!

Old 08-22-2012, 07:07 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,305,783 times
HK and Master Chef need to do a cross over episode. Bring the top five Master Chef contestants into the HK kitchen for a service against the top 5 HK contestants and see who wins. I'll bet the Master Chefs would mop the floor with this season's HK chefs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV