Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2009, 01:48 PM

1,059 posts, read 2,705,101 times

Advertisements

Last week was my first time watching the show...and this week i was a flippin between this show and another i watch...But "holy Cow" thats all i can say..lol I hated to see that girl Gi go home. She was awesome. Lacey or Carol need to go of the girls...the guys well Seth kinda freaks me out, especially when he knew the color of Ramseys car...EEEEEEKKK.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-06-2009, 01:51 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,204,739 times
well girl-welcome to the thread and how did you not know it was here?? LOL
Colleen was on TV hawking her school?
Gordon Ramsey has said he does more cursing and such for this show because Americans like it!! LOL
He seems like a nice guy really---away from the kitchen. In the kitchen he is very passionate about his work. Same with my friend,Tom who is a chef-nice guy but crazed in the kitchen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire-rose View Post
I didn't know this thread existed. You are not going to get rid of me now though.

I was pointing out to DH loudly about Lazy Lacey and her bed for 6 hours. Man you just do not do that in a team plus with the stakes so high. The SouChef should have found a way that she not be allowed back. She put the screws to the other girls making them do all the prep for the night. Shucking is not easy.

It broke my heart when Ji decided to speak up and to resign herself from competeing. She was really good. Don't see that to often in the first couple 3 weeks. Already thought she would make the last 2 at the end.

As to Colleen, Superbowl day (no less) I was upstairs on the computer. DH yelled up to me that Colleen was just on a comercial. It was one for the place she ?teaches? at. Anyone got $300.00 you want me to throw away?

I CANNOT WAIT for her to get kicked out. I live in Nebraska and OUCH!!!! What an embaressment.

I agree unfair to Robert they didn't wait for him, went and had a fun time and then here comes Robert and he gets told to turn around, they were headed back. Rude an cruel.

I like Gorden, he cracks me up. He is so out of crontrol in the kitchen; temper=yelling=foul language=spit flying=name calling...Then when he takes the winning group out he's decent, respectable and laughs and provides a good time. Well I guess he is really putting across the point that if you are going to be in a good thriving business...you do not screw up ever. And it did look like he was a wee bit surprised Seth knew so much.
Wicked creepy.

Old 02-06-2009, 02:05 PM

8,824 posts, read 10,299,847 times
Missed it last night, but I think I'm caught up in what happened. I hear one contestant broke her foot, or ankle and left, keeping Collen and Lacey safe.

I just found out Lacey is from Charlotte, please do not think all Charlotteans are like her, although some are like her.

Old 02-06-2009, 02:16 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,132,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
What about the guy who knew all about Gordon Ramsey, how many kids he had and their names, his wife's name etc - I missed some of it and don't think it was one of the contestants though (were they on a plane at the time - ?), anyway GR seemed to take it in stride.
He is one of the contestants and they were on a boat off Catalina Island.

Old 02-06-2009, 02:18 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,132,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
he's a chef; one of the contenders. Was in the bottom last week when Will got sent home. Can't recal his name though.
His name is Seth.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:31 PM

2,947 posts, read 1,679,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
well girl-welcome to the thread and how did you not know it was here?? LOL
Colleen was on TV hawking her school?
Gordon Ramsey has said he does more cursing and such for this show because Americans like it!! LOL
He seems like a nice guy really---away from the kitchen. In the kitchen he is very passionate about his work. Same with my friend,Tom who is a chef-nice guy but crazed in the kitchen.
I got A D M asking me for the info on the school
The Classy Gourmet

So check it out if ya want. LOL.

Dearest DreamWeavin Thanks Glad I found the thread though. Better late than never ohhh nooo I can't say that...Sounds like a Lazy Lacey remark. ooops.

Old 02-06-2009, 05:41 PM

12,973 posts, read 34,053,513 times
Colleen and the Big Girl both need to be kicked off that show. I mean literally KICKED the F off the show. They are just terrible.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:06 PM

1,465 posts, read 4,591,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I thought Robert got a raw deal too. I hope in the future, if he's still on the show, they will have fun activities/trips that he will be allowed to participate in too. It was kind of rude not to wait for him before beginning the festivities.

Well they had limited time to do all the stuff they did on Catalina. It just took his ferry a lot longer to get there than the helicopter would have. Unfortunately.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:39 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,430,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella52 View Post
I think his name is Giovanni. That was weird.
ooops, got them screwed up

Old 02-06-2009, 07:01 PM

8,878 posts, read 13,969,256 times
Well, you can count on the producers keeping Lazy and Clueless Colleen around for the tension and drama. That's a shame. Poor Ji. I thought she could be the one. Now I think the tall black girl (Coi ?) may win it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV