Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2008, 06:59 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,078,166 times

Advertisements

I'd be ok with either one of the finalists, although Petrozza really showed some charm and personality that he lacked in earlier shows and I'm leaning towards him.

Jen is so miserable I can't stand to even look at her. I wonder if they'll bring her back on another show like Amorosa from The Apprentice (Yech!).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2008, 07:38 AM

8,807 posts, read 10,263,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
in NY when Ramsey's chefs were judging; don't you guys think the dishes or rather who cooked the food should have been kept secret? Like maybe a judge selected a dish based on the person, not on the dish.
No idea why Whoopie was brought on but I love Whoopie so..........ok.
I kind of hope Petrozza wins.
Im surprised they didnt, I could have sworn they did this in prevoius years. And I hope petrozza wins too.

Old 07-02-2008, 08:48 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,449,192 times
Jen is not very smart. She said she was going to show Ramsay that he should have picked her (or she said something to that effect), so is she going to try to sabatoge them? Doesn't she realize that regardless of winning or not winning this show has given her the kind of exposure that could possibly land her a great chef position? With her attitude, I think she has just ruined any possibilities of that happening.

Old 07-02-2008, 09:35 AM

12,063 posts, read 31,667,509 times
You know I've always been a Christina fan. I think she's cute and she's from St. Louis (my hometown) but last night I wanted to slap her! "I didn't know they'd be stripes" and then they show here saying she "definitely liked the stripes" She was ungracious and rude. She really could have handled that better!

I'd rather have Matt than Jen in a heart beat. She might be my least favorite person of all time! Yuck!

Old 07-02-2008, 09:52 AM

20,004 posts, read 77,457,909 times
I hope Petrozza picks Jen, I think she'd be more valuable to his team than Matt, at least Jen can cook and doesnt have mental breakdowns. Matts a freak.

Anyways, I hope Petrozza gets the win. I think Christina is far too inexperienced to work in one of Chef Ramsey's high-class restaurants. Petrozza has what it takes.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:03 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,476,231 times
I wish I could taste some of those dishes.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:21 AM

133 posts, read 534,915 times
I hope that Petrozza picks Matt. It would definitely be a great strategic move, as we all know just how fabulously Jen, Corrie, and Christina get along! Haha. When Matt's not having mental breakdowns, he can cook decently.

Old 07-02-2008, 10:30 AM

2,722 posts, read 5,476,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by part_iv View Post
I hope that Petrozza picks Matt. It would definitely be a great strategic move, as we all know just how fabulously Jen, Corrie, and Christina get along! Haha. When Matt's not having mental breakdowns, he can cook decently.

I agree!! I would pick Matt in a heartbeat also.

Jen is just a Vindictive bish. I could not work with her.

Old 07-02-2008, 01:16 PM

468 posts, read 1,638,366 times
I hope Petrozza picks Matt also. Matt is a nutcase at times, but he is a better teammate than Jen, and now that she has nothing to strive for, she'll just be dicking around trying to sabotage other players' dishes.

The Red Kitchen would be so f-ed! Corey and Christina have only a working relationship, Jen hates Louross, Corey, Christina and Louross all hate Jen...I'd pay just to watch what kinda sh*t goes down!

Old 07-02-2008, 08:28 PM

1,747 posts, read 3,014,788 times
I wasn't able to watch last night so I recorded it and watched tonight. For some reason, I thought this was the finale. Throughout the entire time, I kept saying, "My goodness, they'd better hurry up if they're going to crown a winner!" It didn't dawn on me that tonight was still the preliminaries until right before they said, "Next week, on Hell's Kitchen...".

Yeah, I'm slow sometimes. Silly me .

So, it's still Christina and Petrozza. I'm still not a fan of either but if I had to choose, I'd still go with Christina. I was a bit disappointed with her reaction to her restaurant. I think she could have been a bit more gracious. I'm glad she spoke her mind rather than passively yay-saying something she didn't like. That assertive quality is something she'll need in the business. I wish she'd have been a bit more tactful and constructive in her critique. Wringing her hands, shuddering and repeating "I hate it, I hate it" isn't productive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV