Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2009, 08:34 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,726,651 times

Advertisements

anyone know of a good site to see tonights show?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2009, 08:47 PM

659 posts, read 1,764,640 times
Kris - y'all know how I feel about him. I just wanna sprinkle him on a cupcake. Did he sing?? I can't remember.

Alison - she's 'aight. Take her, leave her - loved her eye make up.

Matt...*sigh* seems like a nice kid. I can definitely tell he loves this genre, but the fear in his eyes while he was singing was unmistakable - and kind of took away from the performance.

Danny - can he NOT do the screamy screamy part? Has anyone else noticed his 3-note range?

Adam - are there words for Adam? His suit was a little Saturday Night Fever, but I heart him anyway.

WARNING!!! SARCASM AHEAD!!! READ NO FURTHER IF YOU HAVE A WEAK SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!

I am anxiously awaiting all other *cough* intellectual reviews (like my own).... all posts on this thread are uber-entertaining. Generally speaking of course...

Old 04-28-2009, 08:48 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,692,549 times
The sleazy comment wasn't meant in a derogatory way Chef.....lighten up a little....he IS little sleazy..in a FUN way!!

I loved it when Jamie said Adam would knock peoples heads off!!

Old 04-28-2009, 08:49 PM

1,868 posts, read 5,692,549 times
lol Austinitegirl!!

Old 04-28-2009, 08:55 PM

4,394 posts, read 9,512,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinitegirl View Post
I am anxiously awaiting all other *cough* intellectual reviews (like my own).... all posts on this thread are uber-entertaining. Generally speaking of course...
Me too. I can't go to bed until I got that full review, please with last names and song titles cause I forgot already lol....all in fun of course

Old 04-28-2009, 08:57 PM

4,394 posts, read 9,512,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
not sure. Possibly on the american idol site. I know you can review what the contestants sing each week on there, not sure if you can see tonights on there tonight however. There is usually a delay of a couple days before they put it on there. Maybe u tube

Old 04-28-2009, 09:07 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,726,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
not sure. Possibly on the american idol site. I know you can review what the contestants sing each week on there, not sure if you can see tonights on there tonight however. There is usually a delay of a couple days before they put it on there. Maybe u tube
Thanks, I found one.
Adam Lambert “Feeling Good” American Idol April 28 Rat Pack (Video)
Enjoy! Dang dish went out, unbelievable!

Old 04-28-2009, 09:07 PM

3,110 posts, read 5,406,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Kris was really good. Simon was a bit unfair I thought.
I agree - sometimes I wonder if he does that to force their fans to vote more. I wouldn't put it past him. Thought he was hard on Allison too. She was amazing.

Old 04-28-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
Official Site for Videos, Photos, Community - American Idol

Old 04-28-2009, 09:15 PM

I thought they were all better tonight than usual. But I think Matt should go home now. Allison and Kris were really good - great pitch, great performances. I loved Adam's until the end. I got the creeps when he did that weird smile. Anyone else catch that? (OK, I know everyone's besotted... but pretend you don't know the guy, watch the video with the sound down and catch that look at the end. With the red background it looked really creepy.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV