Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2009, 09:45 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,926,400 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
I want Adam to sing Fever tomorrow night. Just cause. That was random, I know.
I just want him to....SING!!!

Tomorrow night can't come soon enough!!! Time to go listen to a few youtube clips of him to get my daily fix, brb.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2009, 10:00 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,544,647 times
Its funny that so many on here tak about this show. I didn't watch last year because it just wasn't interesting. I 'm watching this year again. I just heard a story tonight that the ratings again are falling. They said that Paula's contract is up this year as well as Simon. It was suggested and I do agree that there is huge talk about this lady on the England show. They should think of raising the age limit higher. Lets face it all the people left this season are not any different then those of other years. Young talent yes but real stories come in all age ranges. THat is why this lady is such a story and I wonder if the talk about her is more than those still in the running for American Idol here.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:06 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,505,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
I just want him to....SING!!!

Tomorrow night can't come soon enough!!! Time to go listen to a few youtube clips of him to get my daily fix, brb.
You are so funny. I have a friend that has downloaded all his songs from Itunes and listens to them constantly. She has been late to work many times, because she has watched all the utubes. I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I can hardly wait until tomorrow. I guess grandma's can like Adam too!!!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:07 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,926,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickrae View Post
You are so funny. I have a friend that has downloaded all his songs from Itunes and listens to them constantly. She has been late to work many times, because she has watched all the utubes. I haven't gotten to that point yet, but I can hardly wait until tomorrow. I guess grandma's can like Adam too!!!
ahhhhhhh, sighing in contentment - that voice is just magical - LOVE, LOVE ADAM!!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmom48 View Post
Its funny that so many on here tak about this show. I didn't watch last year because it just wasn't interesting. I 'm watching this year again. I just heard a story tonight that the ratings again are falling. They said that Paula's contract is up this year as well as Simon. It was suggested and I do agree that there is huge talk about this lady on the England show. They should think of raising the age limit higher. Lets face it all the people left this season are not any different then those of other years. Young talent yes but real stories come in all age ranges. THat is why this lady is such a story and I wonder if the talk about her is more than those still in the running for American Idol here.
Well we talk about it alot because it is the American Idol thread. I find it the most interesting thread on CD. At least people are not fighting like crazy like they do on some of the real estate threads I have been on. I find this year to be the most interesting and it may top season 5 for me. I am an addict for sure. I don't think they should raise the age. They have the show, Americas got talent for that.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
ahhhhhhh, sighing in contentment - that voice is just magical - LOVE, LOVE ADAM!!

His voice is magical. He is the only contestant in all the years I have watched that I seriously cannot hardly wait to hear what he will sing and how he will sing it. And now that tax season is over and I am home earlier, I can watch it live and not have to watch the recording or miss it like I was. I do think he is the best contestant of any year.

Old 04-27-2009, 10:13 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,137,441 times
I have downloaded most of Adam's videos and my 3 year old watches them daily and sings along, so of course I have to watch with him. He sings into his play microphone and says "My voice is like Adam". Not so much, but it's cute anyway. LOL

I'm having cable problems and Charter must fix them before tomorrow night!!! Or I don't know what I will do!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:15 PM

3,110 posts, read 5,401,165 times
Quote:
LOL We can start a Cowgirl wants to meet Simon fund.
Yeah!! Works for me!!!!
Can we write him a note? Cowgirl's getting hot flashes!

Old 04-27-2009, 10:16 PM

Quote:
I have downloaded most of Adam's videos and my 3 year old watches them daily and sings along, so of course I have to watch with him. He sings into his play microphone and says "My voice is like Adam". Not so much, but it's cute anyway. LOL

I'm having cable problems and Charter must fix them before tomorrow night!!! Or I don't know what I will do!

I am sure Adam sang alot when he was young. Maybe your son will grow up and be the next Adam! Yes you must fix it! You have only 20 hours to do so lol

Old 04-27-2009, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Cowgirl View Post
Yeah!! Works for me!!!!
Can we write him a note? Cowgirl's getting hot flashes!
yeah we can....if we knew how to. I think lovesmountains is getting hot flashes over Adam too lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV