Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2013, 02:08 PM

5,119 posts, read 16,593,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
...I always thought "cut if off" meant cut off that which made Kate the most happy and was also because Stefano was jealous of a younger man. And Stefano hated Rafe. I guess we'll just have to wait and see about all of this...
Bingo! You were right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2013, 02:17 PM

19,201 posts, read 16,679,971 times
No kidding? That's what Stefano meant for real? I missed Thursday and Friday's episodes. Dang! Good one, Minervah! You have the stories figured out, girl!!! I'm now thinking eeeeeewwwwww~ Poor Rafe, really had a close call.

Old 08-19-2013, 02:20 PM

5,119 posts, read 16,593,094 times
That's what Kate & Sami surmised when Kate asked Sami to reinact when she shot Bernardi.

Whether or not that's what Stefano meant, that hasn't been confirmed.

Funny how Kate was the one who questioned what happened then, and not the stellar detectives at the Salem PD. LOL

Old 08-19-2013, 03:24 PM

19,201 posts, read 16,679,971 times
Salem PD . . . aka . . . the Keystone Cops.

Thinking about that - Stefano ordering the butcher of Rafe's jewels - I don't think I remember Days writers being so disgusting. 'Course, they may have had some stories in previous years but this one (if it is true) really shows where their sick minds go in today's entertainment business. It makes me begin to have second thoughts about following this show any longer. If they keep writing things like this, Days will on the chopping block, too, and it wouldn't bother me a bit. It's only one of three left now. They aren't doing themselves any favors, imo.

Old 08-19-2013, 05:52 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,435,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
That's what Kate & Sami surmised when Kate asked Sami to reinact when she shot Bernardi.

Whether or not that's what Stefano meant, that hasn't been confirmed.

Funny how Kate was the one who questioned what happened then, and not the stellar detectives at the Salem PD. LOL
Absolutely, I post on another thread in a website that is dedicated only for Days fans, I know I am such a nerd!

So I don't always remember where I said what but I know I posted somewhere when this first happened that I didn't understand why the Keystone Cops.....er the Salem PD didn't have Sami reenact the position in which she and Bernardi were both in when she shot him. If she had told them what she recently told Kate, Forensics would have been able to make something out of where Bernardi fell; on the floor in the middle next to the bed instead of at the head of the bed where Rafe's head and neck were.

I was actually waiting for either Abe or Roman to get a brainstorm or maybe even Hope but I never thought it would be Kate. The Salem PD ought to hire her. She makes a better detective than all of them.

Old 08-20-2013, 01:24 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,569,659 times
I just started reading this thread because I've caught bits and pieces of DOOL lately. I started watching it the same time I started watching Another World, about 1967 or so. I was sad when AW went off the air, and I stopped watching DOOL when the British Nanny trial started in about 1997. I caught it again for a year or so around the mid-2000's but I didn't recognize anyone but Sami, so I stopped. My favorites back in the day were Kim and Shane, Eve and Nick, Lucas, and of course the whole Horton clan. The Mickey/Bill/Laura and Mike storyline was good. Marie...Tom and Alice, Julie and Doug, Addie... then Caliope was a hoot, too! I like seeing Jen and Abby, Kayla, Hope, Stefano, Kate, Victor and all. Is Vivian still on? I loved her!! I probably should start watching again, but trying to figure out who all the new characters (since 2000) and who they're related to could prove daunting.

Old 08-20-2013, 06:56 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,514,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I just started reading this thread because I've caught bits and pieces of DOOL lately. I started watching it the same time I started watching Another World,
I'm still mad at NBC for cancelling "Another World." They had some very entertaining stories in the 80s, especially with Cass, Felicia and Wally!

I almost never catch "Days" now, but my all time favorite story was when it was revealed Roman really wasn't Roman afterall! Corny, but I thought it was entertaining and kinda ballsy of the writers!

Of course, "GH" is my all-time favorite.

Old 08-20-2013, 02:14 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,234,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy1210 View Post
I just started reading this thread because I've caught bits and pieces of DOOL lately. I started watching it the same time I started watching Another World, about 1967 or so. I was sad when AW went off the air, and I stopped watching DOOL when the British Nanny trial started in about 1997. I caught it again for a year or so around the mid-2000's but I didn't recognize anyone but Sami, so I stopped. My favorites back in the day were Kim and Shane, Eve and Nick, Lucas, and of course the whole Horton clan. The Mickey/Bill/Laura and Mike storyline was good. Marie...Tom and Alice, Julie and Doug, Addie... then Caliope was a hoot, too! I like seeing Jen and Abby, Kayla, Hope, Stefano, Kate, Victor and all. Is Vivian still on? I loved her!! I probably should start watching again, but trying to figure out who all the new characters (since 2000) and who they're related to could prove daunting.
No sadly, it was always a good time with Viv.

IF Dr. Dan and Jen don't go one way or the other and make up their minds I might quit watching

Last edited by Summerz; 08-20-2013 at 02:17 PM.. Reason: 00psy

Old 08-20-2013, 09:09 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,435,785 times
I am not familiar with pregnancy testing kits. What does blue mean? I thought that Kristen was lying to Jen about not being pregnant. Was she?

I agree about Dr. Dan and Jen. When she asked him to hide I wanted to slap her. He should have ended it right then and there. That was truly a demeaning and humiliating thing for her to do.

Old 08-21-2013, 01:09 AM

4,922 posts, read 8,569,659 times
I caught Kayla (Mary Beth Evans) on today and wow...she looks great, but her voice has really changed. It's much deeper.

I'd like to know how Hope, Kayla, Jen, Kate, Kristen, and all look like they did 20 years ago??? I know I sure as heck don't!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV