Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2013, 02:43 PM

1,072 posts, read 2,924,146 times

Advertisements

how are you guys watching days without soapnet? i used to watch faithfully at 10 pm central on soapnet. i prefer to watch it on tv instead of watching it on nbc.com.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2013, 03:38 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,512,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daboywonder2002 View Post
how are you guys watching days without soapnet? i used to watch faithfully at 10 pm central on soapnet. i prefer to watch it on tv instead of watching it on nbc.com.
I am retired so I can watch if I am not at home at 1m when it airs. If I am not, I watch online or read the recap online the next day. You can also look ahead for spoilers and go ahead of time online but I don't like to do that. They aren't detailed anyway.

I think a lot of people have recorders and just time shift it.

Old 11-05-2013, 04:52 PM

19,272 posts, read 16,798,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Congrats on the move! Glad you finally found your place. There are some good spoiler websites with recaps you can read that will catch you up on the show.
Thank you. I'm pooped, though. I'm too old for this moving around. I'll fill you in on all of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daboywonder2002 View Post
Like Minervah, I'm also retired and home during the day. I don't have soapnet but it would be convenient, especially when I'm busy during the day.

Speaking of the show, today's episode wasn't climatic but I feel something BIG is coming. I just love November sweeps!

Old 11-05-2013, 05:05 PM

I saw it today too. It looks like Kristen is falling apart. The closer she gets to her wedding the more worried she becomes. Now EJ knows! How is that creepy doctor going to fix it so Eric can't remember who the woman was? This is getting good.

I am trying to figure out what they are going to do with Gabi. I don't see how she is going to be resuming her modeling career with school and the baby but it looks like it's heading that way. And old Nick is back to his creepy obsessing over a woman who doesn't want him.

Old 11-05-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I saw it today too. It looks like Kristen is falling apart. The closer she gets to her wedding the more worried she becomes. Now EJ knows! How is that creepy doctor going to fix it so Eric can't remember who the woman was? This is getting good.
Yes, it is getting good! I'm glad I didn't miss the drama.

Quote:
I am trying to figure out what they are going to do with Gabi. I don't see how she is going to be resuming her modeling career with school and the baby but it looks like it's heading that way. And old Nick is back to his creepy obsessing over a woman who doesn't want him.
Nick gives me the heebie jeebies. I didn't see him when he was on the show several years ago but if he was creepy then, he hasn't changed. Gabi will probably drop out of school to pursue her modeling. I certainly hope she doesn't decide to give Arianna to Will and Sonny. Although, Will is off in California. What do you want to bet when he comes back it will be a different actor? lol

Old 11-05-2013, 05:55 PM

Nick was even creepier then. I had hoped he changed but it looks like he hasn't. Yeah, Will is going to be played by a different actor. It's all over the soap news. I was waiting in line at the supermarket some months ago and saw it on the front page of a soap opera publication so I looked it up on the Internet. The actor who plays him, Chandler Massey, wants to go back to college so they will be replacing him. That's probably why they got rid of him for awhile. They apparently think we will forget what he looks like.

I wonder if he will be as cute as Massey.

Old 11-05-2013, 07:02 PM

If Nick was worse than now, he must have been some piece of work. I just don't like the guy (not the actor, just the character).

Aw, that's good for Chandler. He can always return to acting but it's good that he pursues an education while his brain is still young enough to absorb things. lol j/k

Lots of coming and goings on the show. Besides Chandler, three others leaving. Not sure what's going to become of old Stefano, now that he's going to be a kinder/gentler gangster. I still wish there was more screen time with he and John Aniston. They both have a wicked sense of humor.

And when the heck is Rafe going to get out of that darned wheelchair? He needs to get moving and get back in action.

Old 11-06-2013, 04:35 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,250,648 times
Keep your eyes on that mirror behind Kristen......OOpsy..

Old 11-08-2013, 09:05 AM

36,753 posts, read 14,879,982 times
Question: Is there a blood relationship between Daniel and Jennifer? Are they shirttail relatives? Maggie's Daniel's mom and Jennifer's aunt?

Old 11-08-2013, 01:25 PM

5,121 posts, read 16,623,457 times
Maggie's ex-husband, Mickey Horton is brother to Jennifer's father, Bill Horton. So Jennifer & Daniel are only related by marriage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV