Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2015, 02:37 PM

5,121 posts, read 16,617,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
so the whole time Stephano was "Out of the country" they showed him talking on the phone and always sitting down at his desk. So I figured he (the actor) was now in a wheelchair or otherwise disabled. But now there are some scenes with him stanidng up but we still don't see him actually walking.

Does anybody know if he was ill or why they had he not really in the story, except for being on the lam for tax evasion?

and I was so sure Clyde would bug Ben and Abigail's apartment just like he did Stephano's home.
Don't know about Joseph Mascolo's health.

I also thought he would've bugged Ben's place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2015, 04:16 PM

6,590 posts, read 6,765,643 times
Quote:
so the whole time Stephano was "Out of the country" they showed him talking on the phone and always sitting down at his desk. So I figured he (the actor) was now in a wheelchair or otherwise disabled. But now there are some scenes with him stanidng up but we still don't see him actually walking.

Does anybody know if he was ill or why they had he not really in the story, except for being on the lam for tax evasion?

and I was so sure Clyde would bug Ben and Abigail's apartment just like he did Stephano's home.
Joseph Mascolo broke his leg last year. It was a bad break, and at Joe's age (86) it's taking a long time to heal. The show is filmed 5 months back....so Joe is getting around a little better these days. My mom knows him

Old 07-24-2015, 09:54 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,197,005 times
Well that certainly does shed some light on my observations about his always sitting down at his desk and talking on the phone. Had no idea he was that old. Good Lord...he is in good shape for that age and I admire his work ethic. I bet he has a bad limp and we won't be seeing him walk anytime soon. Was actually surprised to see him standing this week.

Old 07-25-2015, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Well that certainly does shed some light on my observations about his always sitting down at his desk and talking on the phone. Had no idea he was that old. Good Lord...he is in good shape for that age and I admire his work ethic. I bet he has a bad limp and we won't be seeing him walk anytime soon. Was actually surprised to see him standing this week.
It's been difficult on him. He's slowly recovering.

Old 07-25-2015, 07:36 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,499,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
It's been difficult on him. He's slowly recovering.
I knew he was in his 80's but didn't know about his injury. I thought he had been ill and they were trying to conserve his energy. Thanks for the update.

Old 07-25-2015, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I knew he was in his 80's but didn't know about his injury. I thought he had been ill and they were trying to conserve his energy. Thanks for the update.
BTW....both of Joe's parents lived to be well over 100 Good genes run in his family.

Old 07-28-2015, 09:25 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,499,233 times
Daniel is a bigger prima dona than Nicole with all his huffing and puffing around just by listening to a few words on Serena's tape that for all he knows could be faked. I'm getting tired of his "thunder eyes" every time he gets angry with Nicole. He has her condemned before hearing her side of the story.

Why doesn't he talk to Nicole before getting all over her about Serena's tape? The tape stops where Eric's voice says they "started" to make love. Nothing says they went through with it. It doesn't say where or under what circumstances. It's only a part of a conversation. Even Serena has to admit she didn't hear the entire confession.

Heck, under the circumstances, who knows how anyone would act if they were pretty sure they were going to die? I never felt Nicole should be obligated to tell Daniel what happened. If she and Eric hadn't put on the brakes, maybe, but they did so I don't think it was all that important.

Old 07-29-2015, 04:06 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,197,005 times
good lord. much ado about nothing...are we all guilty for something which "almost" happened? so ridiculous for all this angst over something which didn't even happen.

Old 07-29-2015, 05:20 PM

9,150 posts, read 10,916,784 times
Did Will do anything on today's ep (Wed.) besides talk to Abigail for Chad, i.e., no Sonny/Paul/Derrick scenes?

Old 07-30-2015, 06:19 AM

36,753 posts, read 14,868,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Daniel is a bigger prima dona than Nicole with all his huffing and puffing around just by listening to a few words on Serena's tape that for all he knows could be faked. I'm getting tired of his "thunder eyes" every time he gets angry with Nicole. He has her condemned before hearing her side of the story.

Why doesn't he talk to Nicole before getting all over her about Serena's tape? The tape stops where Eric's voice says they "started" to make love. Nothing says they went through with it. It doesn't say where or under what circumstances. It's only a part of a conversation. Even Serena has to admit she didn't hear the entire confession.

Heck, under the circumstances, who knows how anyone would act if they were pretty sure they were going to die? I never felt Nicole should be obligated to tell Daniel what happened. If she and Eric hadn't put on the brakes, maybe, but they did so I don't think it was all that important.

True about Daniel. But Eric can give him a run for his money when it comes to "thunder eyes." Eric seems mad at everyone."

And enough with the kiss. What is this, The Brady Bunch? It was a kiss. Who'd even be obsessing over something that didn't happen. Yeesh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV