Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2015, 08:22 PM

36,753 posts, read 14,879,982 times

Advertisements

Geez, now crazy Eve is hatching a plot against Laura? Last I saw her, Susan Flannery was in the role.

Of course, like all soaps, this is so contrived. No one's said a word about Laura for years until today--Jennifer's shopping for her, Jen wants JJ to call her for her birthday...all of which coincides with Eve's scheme, of course. That should really help her relationship with Paige.. On second thought, it probably wouldn't matter anyway because Paige's heart appears to be hardening after all that's happened.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2015, 08:24 PM

42,006 posts, read 75,408,821 times
Laura is just a crazy, though, so this might be fun.

But wait ... I don't remember Eve and Laura ever having much interaction. Did they? Or is Eve just paranoid thinking everyone is against her, even people who haven't been in town in more than 10 years?

Susan Flannery? Wow, that was a long time ago! I don't think I remember anyone but Jamie Lyn Bauer playing Laura.

Old 06-12-2015, 10:04 AM

36,499 posts, read 54,231,036 times
I don't think Eve is against Laura except she is Jen's mother and she is hell bent ton destroying Jen in any way she can.

Old 06-12-2015, 05:57 PM

Well I was happy to finally see a Notary brought in to witness idiotface signing the contract. It bugs the stew out of me when soaps show people signing wills, contract, sales, etc without a Notary. Yes I know it is all make believe but I'm sure plenty of people would be available for little if any money to act as a Notary. Weather people and reporters are brought on all the time for brief walk ons in soaps and if they are union they even get a line from time to time so why not have one play a Notary?

Old 06-14-2015, 10:48 AM

21,695 posts, read 28,512,899 times
I'm in the Susan Flannery boat as well. I only remember her vaguely as wanting two brothers, Tom and Bill, Alice's sons. Then I stopped watching for decades. I wasn't around for the Eve and Jen show.

I like "dark" Paige. Some of her lines are great. She is so much more interesting than "sweet" Paige. It's always much more fun to play the nasty one. JJ swooping in on her and saving her from the smarmy dude at the bar was not needed especially after Rory had just told him that Paige had fended him off very nicely before.

Old 06-14-2015, 11:00 AM

Default Abigail, Ben and Chad

What are we supposed to think is in Abigail's mind? Clearly she couldn't stay away from Chad. So she went and had sex with him. But then she went back to tell him...what?

She knows Chad overheard her tell Ben she loves HIM on the phone. How did she expect Chad to react to that? She knows how proud he is. Even if Chad hadn't overheard her conversation with Ben how did she think Chad would have felt if she told him it was just a one night stand and she was going back to Ben? Or even worse, she had never left him. How would Ben have felt if she had told him she now wanted Chad?That night really meant something to Chad. He thought he was proving Abigail really loved him. He should have known better because she it such a flake who is easily talked into bed with a DiMera man.

It's just like when she was trying to decide between Chad and that doctor guy. She always has to have two guys on the hook.

It never seems to be love with her. Or is it? She seduced or tried to seduce Austin once upon a time. He was married. She went after EJ and he was engaged. Now she is with a really good guy, Ben, and she sniffs around Chad all innocent and pure but as from Chad's point of view giving out all kinds of signals.

I just don't get what we are supposed to make of her behavior. She cheats with one guy after another and plays them like fiddles. Even though he didn't mean it, I was thinking good for Chad for telling her off.

Abigail is not a nice person. I don't care much for her brother either.

Old 06-14-2015, 12:12 PM

and Chad is definitely NOT a nice person either. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.

Old 06-14-2015, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
and Chad is definitely NOT a nice person either. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.
Yeah, I wouldn't "friend" any of them.

Old 06-16-2015, 11:31 AM

58 posts, read 58,240 times
Days is really boring right now. I think Paige and Ben are more suited to each other. also can't stand Daniel and Nicole. I would rather see Eric and Nicole or Brady and Nicole then Daniel and Nicole. Hate how every woman has to have like four guys to fawn over then on Days.

Old 06-16-2015, 07:29 PM

I kind of like Hope and Rafe together. I was never much of an Adian fan.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV