Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-23-2015, 10:34 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,467,518 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
I think you must have inhaled That is some story.
LOL! I can't remember half the things in my own life but I remember what goes on in the one soap I watch.

That envelope old Steffy keeps waving around was really bugging me and then I got to thinking about Theresa's medical records when Melanie was trying to get a look at them and somehow it just came to me. But it is kind of far fetched. Abigail as far as we know wasn't knocked out like Theresa was.

I think it would be kind of interesting though. Some of the plot lines on "Days" are awfully boring.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 11:20 AM

5,120 posts, read 16,604,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
What's in the envelope with Abigail's name on it that Stefano keeps looking at? I wonder if it has anything to do with Abigail's pregnancy scare when she was sleeping with EJ. I hope they don't come up with another mystery baby. But wouldn't it make sense? Abigail did go to a DiMera doctor when she thought she was preggers with EJ's baby. Stefano could have masterminded an embryo theft from Abigail even before Theresa's. Maybe that's where Kristen got the idea. That would be why Stefano would want Chad to get back with Abigail so they could raise a DiMera baby.

I just remember something else, didn't Kristen steal EJ's body? Maybe she took some of his DNA to prove he is the father of a baby he and Abigail made.

Wow!!! This could get interesting.
You should be a DOOL writer. Way to connect the dots & draw some new ones to be connected later. Smart writing.

Old 05-28-2015, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggalegga View Post
You should be a DOOL writer. Way to connect the dots & draw some new ones to be connected later. Smart writing.
Aw, thanks.

But actually, I find the writing on "Days" often is pretty predictable if I remember things in the past and can draw on little clues. Although sometimes they just drop plots sending them into the ozone but sometimes they do return. I kept thinking, "A file with Abigail's name, h'mm, : what's in a file?" Then I thought medical records are usually kept in files if they are not on computers. Stefano is an old guy and would more as likely not to be using a computer for information. So this could be a medical file on Abigail he keeps looking at. Then it just came to me. Abigail, file, doctor's office, OB exam way back when.........

Sometimes I think the writers are very clever and other times I think they are just a bunch of monkeys sitting in a room pounding on keyboards. This one, if I have guessed correctly, will have been written by some very clever writers; or monkeys.

Old 05-28-2015, 04:05 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,123,769 times
time will telll. I like trying to figure out the future plot lines of soaps. I've been watching more than 60 years, having started with Edge of Night, Secret Storm, etc with my mother in the 50s.

Old 05-28-2015, 04:33 PM

Yes, figuring out plots lines for me is the whole fun of watching soaps. When are able to surprise me, I love it.

Old 06-05-2015, 08:30 AM

58 posts, read 57,982 times
The show for me right now is boring and stale. The only thing I like is Lucas and Adrienne. I cant wait for all the returns to start. I loved Ej and Nicole but they destroyed that. She was the perfect Dimera wife. I loved Lucas and Sami best, hoping for a brief reunion during the 50th.

Old 06-05-2015, 12:31 PM

Did anyone else think that perhaps, Melanie gave a child up for adoption while in Europe or where she was with Carly? The way she was saying goodbye to Tate & the dialogue between her & Teresa about Teresa poking at Melanie because she just doesn't understand the bond between a mother & her son. Also Daniel saying his goodbyes saying he will always love her or is proud of her or something along those lines. And Maxine commenting on what a fine young woman she's grown to be.

Old 06-05-2015, 01:22 PM

36,499 posts, read 54,123,769 times
Tennis sucks...especially when it preempts my soaps for more than 1 day.

Old 06-05-2015, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by no kudzu View Post
Tennis sucks...especially when it preempts my soaps for more than 1 day.
I agree!

Old 06-05-2015, 04:28 PM

Me too. I miss my "Days!"

Boo tennis!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV