Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2016, 08:58 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,858,831 times

Advertisements

hated the winner. Aubry deserved the win.............IMHO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2016, 09:13 PM

1,907 posts, read 2,280,901 times
Very disappointing finish. The jury normally rewards the best player, not the likeable one. Aubry deserved the win.

Old 05-18-2016, 09:31 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,581,082 times
I agree Aubrey deserved the win. I enjoyed seeing Scott making his pained faces. He said his stupid speech about how Aubrey started with a bang then fizzled when just the exact opposite was true. What game was he watching? Later at the reunion when Jeff showed video clips that showed Aubrey's progress, just the opposite of what Scott had said, and the audience cheered Scott just sat there scowling. Scott is very good at scowling.

Some seasons we see some really bitachy women. This season took the prize for the worst infantile males. I hope next season has more grownups playing the game.

Old 05-18-2016, 09:58 PM

537 posts, read 450,261 times
Aubry likes tai..........

Old 05-18-2016, 10:30 PM

1,754 posts, read 2,478,113 times
Aubry is a sneak, the jury never rewards that. Congrats on a decent winner for a pretty boring season.

Old 05-18-2016, 11:19 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,947,210 times
What a complete miscarriage of justice! Michelle may well go down as one of if not the most undeserving players to ever win the game. I mean, name me one move that she made that dramatically changed the course of the game? Outside of winning a few challenges, she had zero social impact and zero strategic impact on the game.

I guess there were just enough babies on the jury who couldn't respect the fact that they got outplayed by Aubry and Tai. Both of those two reshaped the game and either one would have been acceptable winners, I can't help but think back to the time when Russell Hance said there needed to be another method for deciding the winner. Let America vote or something! The jury members are just too biased and often too petty to make an objective decision.

Great season, very disappointing end.

Old 05-18-2016, 11:24 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,656,607 times
Yes! Michelle! A well deserved winner. She domintaed the game play down the stretch. I think it was Juila or maybe Jason who said it the best when they said Michelle started week and finished strong where as Tai started strong and finished weak.

I think beauty tribe members start the game at a disadvantage because they are percieved to be neither strong or smart. Michelle was obviously very smart as she dominated two mental II challenges.

Old 05-18-2016, 11:25 PM

5,364 posts, read 8,606,007 times
As soon as Michelle won, I turned off the TV.

I loved this season.... but Aubry should have won.

Old 05-18-2016, 11:26 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,947,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
I agree Aubrey deserved the win. I enjoyed seeing Scott making his pained faces. He said his stupid speech about how Aubrey started with a bang then fizzled when just the exact opposite was true. What game was he watching? Later at the reunion when Jeff showed video clips that showed Aubrey's progress, just the opposite of what Scott had said, and the audience cheered Scott just sat there scowling. Scott is very good at scowling.

Some seasons we see some really bitachy women. This season took the prize for the worst infantile males. I hope next season has more grownups playing the game.
Not a chance. Half the players are going to be bratty, self entitled millennials.

( I can say that, because I am a millennial )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
WOO-HOO! The right person won, that's for sure. The other 2 got on my damn nerves, especially the closer it got to the end. Congrats to the deserving winner!
Please tell me one move that she made, that was her idea, that completely changed the direction of the game?

Old 05-18-2016, 11:28 PM

6,329 posts, read 3,656,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
WOO-HOO! The right person won, that's for sure. The other 2 got on my damn nerves, especially the closer it got to the end. Congrats to the deserving winner!
Agreed! Both were favorites at one point. Michelle slow played them and turned it on at the end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV