Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 08:48 AM

6,329 posts, read 3,617,020 times

Advertisements

Joe won a challegne!? Too bad he would have been better off not going on reward. Oh, well. It comes obvious that Joe is being pulled from the game when their is only 10 minutes left in the episode and they haven't gone to tribal yet.

Are their any rules against a tie on the final vote? Maybe the producers are okay with that possibility and would just split the prize money. But a final two hour episode with only one person voted out does seem unlikely.

My gut tells me Tai is going to trust Aubry too much and get played and blindsided. Just not sure if Aubry will blindside him at 4 or at 3. I also can't see Michelle or Cydny wanting to keep Tai around past four if he doesn't win II.

So does Michelle become the defacto person everyone wants to go against now?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
I know. I was thinking "Shut the Hell up" The man needs to empty his bladder asap.

Yep I'm not rooting for Michelle either. I think if she goes to the final she won't get any votes.
If Michelle can pull off back to back II wins, I'll be okay with her winning. That would be pretty clutch. She would probably need to go up against Cydny. But if anyone is going to win back to back challenges at this point it will probably be Aubry. I'm curious if Michelle and Cydny both still see Tai as the bigger threat to go against or if it is now Aubry? Tai and Aubry are neck and neck IMO. Both have positives and both have negatives.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post

I don't know that I was a fan of the challenge. Yeah, it was fun seeing Joe win it, but I didn't like that everyone had to just wait until everyone was finished before they could retrieve bags and try again. Fortunately, Probst is on record with Dalton Ross at Entertainment Weekly saying that this challenge will never be run again because it simply doesn't work.
It seemed awfully fishy that Joe somehow won needing to go 2/2 on his last two attempts. Or maybe miracles do happen.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Cyd's remark about Joe eating all that beef was a complete give away. WE knew what was coming. To those criticizing her for not warning Joe This far into the game playing for a MILLION BUCKS would you really have said anything? Puts me in a strange position defending her cause I don't like her
Besides, i'd bet my house that her quote was AFTER Joe was probably pulled from the game anyways. They just edit it to make it look like it is in the momment.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:58 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,002 times
It sort of looks like Michele & Cydney vs. Aubrey & Tai. One of them likely will flip. Which one?

Old 05-13-2016, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj10 View Post
I also think Cydney was wrong in not telling him. If you knew someone was just going to get indigestion for a while that is one thing but she obviously knew the seriousness of what he was doing and still didn't say anything. If you need someone to get really sick and have to leave in order to help you win than that is just cruel in my opinion.
Don't fall for the editing tricks!

Old 05-13-2016, 09:00 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,268,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill the Butcher View Post
Joe won a challegne!? Too bad he would have been better off not going on reward. Oh, well. It comes obvious that Joe is being pulled from the game when their is only 10 minutes left in the episode and they haven't gone to tribal yet.

Are their any rules against a tie on the final vote? Maybe the producers are okay with that possibility and would just split the prize money. But a final two hour episode with only one person voted out does seem unlikely.

My gut tells me Tai is going to trust Aubry too much and get played and blindsided. Just not sure if Aubry will blindside him at 4 or at 3. I also can't see Michelle or Cydny wanting to keep Tai around past four if he doesn't win II.

So does Michelle become the defacto person everyone wants to go against now?
Probst has stated before that they do have a plan should there be a tie at the final tribal council. He hasn't said what the tiebreaker rules are, however. Assuming it is a final 2, there will be 9 jury members so a tie would be impossible.

Old 05-13-2016, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
It sort of looks like Michele & Cydney vs. Aubrey & Tai. One of them likely will flip. Which one?
Basically Michele and Cyd don't want either of the other two at the end. And Aubry and Tai shouldn't want the other at the end, Tai for Aubry and Aubry for Tai. On the outside looking in, it would seem to be a very easy vote if one of Tai/Aubry wins the II. The other should go home. But things rarely work out the way they appear they should. Usually do to great editing.

Old 05-13-2016, 11:28 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,236,871 times
Quote:
It seemed awfully fishy that Joe somehow won needing to go 2/2 on his last two attempts. Or maybe miracles do happen.
HaHaHa...Maybe there were magnets inside of the tossing bags to attach to some magnets buried in the sandpits. ??/lol.

Old 05-13-2016, 01:52 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,449,641 times
Quote:
Besides, i'd bet my house that her quote was AFTER Joe was probably pulled from the game anyways. They just edit it to make it look like it is in the momment.
That thought crossed my mind too. It all sounded just too convenient to me for her to say that and then wham, down goes Joe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV