Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 04:00 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,496,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
That thought crossed my mind too. It all sounded just too convenient to me for her to say that and then wham, down goes Joe.
Sometimes they foreshadow with a blunt instrument.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 08:29 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,227,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugah Ray View Post
Besides she probably thought he could get some indigestion, not a medical emergency that would cost him the game. Aubrey was there too, why is no one picking on her? LOL
Aubrey didn't say Joe was like her grandfather out there like Cydney did I don't think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by christianity View Post
Very hard to say if you take the biggest move in the game into consideration...................
Hello are you Tai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
How can people on here say they are for Michele when they haven't even learned how to spell her name after 13 episodes! :-p I kid!

Hey I think I'm the only one here rooting for Michele & I do believe I spelled her name correctly.

I don't know that I was a fan of the challenge. Yeah, it was fun seeing Joe win it, but I didn't like that everyone had to just wait until everyone was finished before they could retrieve bags and try again. Fortunately, Probst is on record with Dalton Ross at Entertainment Weekly saying that this challenge will never be run again because it simply doesn't work.

But see I think it made a good mix up from the normal challenges you had to decide if you were going for speed or slow & steady. Too bad they won't do it again it might be the only chance some in Joe's shoes could win a challenge when they most needed it.

Probst says next week in the finale we have another Survivor first! Could we actually have a tie? Also he says it is a very fulfilling final Tribal Council and a good conclusion to the season.
No it will be 3 TCs so won't that make it a final 2???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGHkaXUXNIk

Old 05-13-2016, 08:40 PM

537 posts, read 448,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Hello are you Tai?
huh??????????

Old 05-13-2016, 09:47 PM

3,829 posts, read 6,753,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
How can people on here say they are for Michele when they haven't even learned how to spell her name after 13 episodes! :-p I kid!

In all seriousness, it was kind of a boring episode but it did set up a very unknown finale! I really have no idea what will happen or who will win. I'm still standing by my Aubrey prediction but Joe leaving was a huge blow for her. Still, kudos to her for being able to apparently flip Tai back to her side! But bad on her for taking this long, and Joe's rambling, to figure out Cydney is the biggest threat to her out there. She's a good player this season. But in another season, say an all-star season, I think she would be way out of her league.

I don't know that I was a fan of the challenge. Yeah, it was fun seeing Joe win it, but I didn't like that everyone had to just wait until everyone was finished before they could retrieve bags and try again. Fortunately, Probst is on record with Dalton Ross at Entertainment Weekly saying that this challenge will never be run again because it simply doesn't work.

Probst says next week in the finale we have another Survivor first! Could we actually have a tie? Also he says it is a very fulfilling final Tribal Council and a good conclusion to the season.
I cannot help myself.... Aubry spells her name without an 'e'.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:55 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,233,203 times
On a promo tonight for next week's show Probst was again calling for a chopper. Was that a recap of season or something coming up????

Old 05-14-2016, 10:23 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,227,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
LOL OK thanks girl I worked with spelled it with an "e". If I misspell any names it probably is from my brain spelling it like somebody I know/knew. Oh BTW I'm not rooting for Aubry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
On a promo tonight for next week's show Probst was again calling for a chopper. Was that a recap of season or something coming up????
I think that was just a recap of season because it shows Caleb falling down, others in previous challenges and Cydney laying down crying I believe. But it did look like Cydney took a bad fall off the balance beam and it looked like Aubry was already working on the next part at the end of that beam.

Old 05-14-2016, 01:00 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,583,386 times
The three girls will surely vote out Tai, so he has to win the challenge to make it to the end, he is the hands down favorite, but he has to win immunity or he is done. Not sure if Aubrey has won a challenge but the remaining players all have. That can influence a jury member when everyone is real close in how they've played the game. This one is far from decided.

Old 05-15-2016, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Hello are you Tai?
huh????????

Old 05-15-2016, 12:43 PM

they change the last immunity challenges to be less physical?

Old 05-16-2016, 06:26 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,290,206 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynarie View Post
Yeah yeah, I promise I always spelled it right until a post where it came back to bite me! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV