Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2015, 10:26 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,252,271 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Steve is doing an awesome job!
It will be really interesting to see his nominees Wednesday.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2015, 10:36 PM

3,446 posts, read 4,760,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
First there was, "Run, Forest, Run." Now there is Cry, Vanessa, Cry!

It's not if Vanessa will cry, it's how many times she is going to cry in an episode. I don't know if I can take it any more. How on earth does she keep a poker face on when she is gambling? Maybe she just plays video poker!
Oh come on LOL. Those are forced crocodile tears. That is all part of her strategy (if that is what you want to call it). She doesn't need to, or can't, do that in poker. That's a whole different ballgame. If she cried every time in poker she would lose for sure. She is playing on the emotions in the house with all the tears, or so she thinks anyway LOL.

Poker = poker face
BB = crocodile tears

Old 09-15-2015, 11:01 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,420,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
Oh come on LOL. Those are forced crocodile tears. That is all part of her strategy (if that is what you want to call it). She doesn't need to, or can't, do that in poker. That's a whole different ballgame. If she cried every time in poker she would lose for sure. She is playing on the emotions in the house with all the tears, or so she thinks anyway LOL.

Poker = poker face
BB = crocodile tears
I agree, but it did surprise me when she cried in the diary room when she was alone.

Old 09-15-2015, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I agree, but it did surprise me when she cried in the diary room when she was alone.
Oh, that. Well now those WERE definitely real tears LOL Poor, poor Vanessa wah wah

Unless she has some warped idea that fooling the viewers is going to do her any good

I don't think anyone deserves to win but I just hope for sure it isn't Vanessa. I don't get why this is so darn important to her anyway being that she has (or is) already a millionaire

Steve might just actually pull this off if he stays on his toes like he has been as of late.

Old 09-16-2015, 11:08 AM

278 posts, read 254,536 times
Last night's show was the coolest of the whole season! John winning the veto, and Austin being blindsided like that!
Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Next, would like to see Liz out! And then to have Steve and John turn on Vanessa, would be priceless!

Don't really like either Steve or John, but hey, they are bringing it now! Getting rid of all the villians!

As long as either Liz or Vanessa, don't win it, It's all good!

Old 09-16-2015, 12:09 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,254,352 times
I expect Liz to stay to the final three. She's a threat no more. Probably only 2 votes from the Jury - her Sister and Austin.

Old 09-16-2015, 12:56 PM

278 posts, read 254,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
I expect Liz to stay to the final three. She's a threat no more. Probably only 2 votes from the Jury - her Sister and Austin.
Good point! Hadn't thought of that! So maybe the guys will dump Vanessa first

Old 09-16-2015, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaProf View Post
Good point! Hadn't thought of that! So maybe the guys will dump Vanessa first
Exactly! We can only hope they dump her Fingers crossed

I want to see her have a REAL meltdown ha!

Old 09-16-2015, 02:50 PM
HDL

3,217 posts, read 6,809,975 times
Okay, I'm rooting for Jmac to win and Steve to be 2nd. Unfortunately, I believe Steve will take Vanessa to F2 because so many people in jury will either be for her or against her because she is the reason that all of them got the boot. I feel that Steve might think he has a better shot winning with Vanessa than with JMac. I do think that Steve will be part of the F2 and if it is with Vanessa or Liz, I hope that he wins.

Old 09-17-2015, 02:14 AM

Please tell me she isn't going to win this whole thing
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV