Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-17-2015, 10:18 AM

278 posts, read 252,772 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
Please tell me she isn't going to win this whole thing
I sure hope not
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-17-2015, 02:59 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,851,837 times
https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/story...rid=1015525163

Old 09-17-2015, 03:53 PM

22,488 posts, read 12,039,050 times
If Steve becomes the final HOH, will he have the good sense to evict Vanessa? If he doesn't evict her and takes her to F2, he will lose.

If Vanessa becomes the final HOH, she will pull another scumbag move and take Liz.

Old 09-17-2015, 04:48 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,406,458 times
I thought that Austin's speech before the vote was pretty insulting to Steve. Trying to say how he used to be a nerd like Steve. Not everyone wants to grow up to be a pirate looking moron. Steve is better off staying the way he is!

Old 09-17-2015, 06:06 PM

693 posts, read 1,042,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
Please tell me she isn't going to win this whole thing
As much as I don't want to admit it, Vanessa has played a well thought out (not ethical or even admirable) game regarding who to align with and when. Think about it. The two people who she's in the final 3 with are not fans of each other and thus not likely to take each other to final 2. Vanessa has positioned herself well with both Liz and Steve by having them think that she is the one who 'saved' them in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
I thought that Austin's speech before the vote was pretty insulting to Steve. Trying to say how he used to be a nerd like Steve. Not everyone wants to grow up to be a pirate looking moron. Steve is better off staying the way he is!
Austin is a condescending butt. That line about Steve coming out of the game a man was very insulting. As much as I really didn't like Steve at first, he's played an interesting game. During the first half of the show, we were all like, Steve who? But in the past few weeks, he's been playing hard and has made a big move (nominating Liztin).

If I have to root for somebody, I think I'll root for Steve to win. He might be kind of weird, but doesn't deserve some of the dismissive treatment from many of the other hg's.

Old 09-17-2015, 06:21 PM

3,461 posts, read 4,715,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
As much as I don't want to admit it, Vanessa has played a well thought out (not ethical or even admirable) game regarding who to align with and when. Think about it. The two people who she's in the final 3 with are not fans of each other and thus not likely to take each other to final 2. Vanessa has positioned herself well with both Liz and Steve by having them think that she is the one who 'saved' them in the end.

But my point was all along that she didn't have much to compete with so this wasn't rocket science for her. The others basically handed it to her on a silver platter. If she wins, she wins by default only. She would have been eaten alive by any of the other previous season's players in the first couple of weeks.

Just sayin'

If I have to root for somebody, I think I'll root for Steve to win. He might be kind of weird, but doesn't deserve some of the dismissive treatment from many of the other hg's.

Agree.

Old 09-18-2015, 09:29 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,240,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
LOL @ "pirate looking moron". On spot.

Old 09-18-2015, 09:56 AM

3,461 posts, read 4,715,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
LOL @ "pirate looking moron". On spot.
I think his stupid 'pig' tail is wrapped too tight That thing is so disgusting and ugly

Old 09-19-2015, 01:43 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,997,553 times
This is my last BB.

It just keeps getting worst and this season was without a doubt the worst I've seen.

John said weeks ago that he saw through Vanessa's game YET he keps her in the game and doesn't try to rally votes and power to get her out

Old 09-19-2015, 06:24 PM

810 posts, read 1,026,233 times
Eh, not sure what John could have done to get out Vanessa. He had no chances to do so. If you want to blame someone, blame Austin and the Twins. They were the ones in power and could have nominated Vanessa, not John.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV