Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2015, 11:58 AM

4,272 posts, read 6,310,742 times

Advertisements

My favorite scene in last night's episode was actually Johnny and Steve in the HOH. Steve said, "Do you like my HOH robe?" and after modeling it, Steve said something like, "You need to get one for yourself, bucko." So great, and a rare moment where I appreciated Steve's game (smart and witty when he's with Johnny, childlike with everyone else).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2015, 12:27 PM

693 posts, read 1,042,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tongyang View Post
Liz and Julia showed a bit of their ugly side this episode...
IMO when have they not showed their ugly sides? Liz can dish it out, but she sure can't take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
When BB used to be good...
OMG, that was soooo good! Hmmm, wonder why no BB15 or BB16 included - not!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by legalsea View Post
Agree. I am now firmly pulling for Vanessa to win. I thought it brilliant for Vanessa to get into Julia's head by telling her to pick Austin as her competitor. Austin's reaction was priceless. Easily one of the best episodes of the season.
Still not a huge Vanessa fan, but I have to admit, that was brilliant how she got Julia to pick Austin, then turned the twins against Austin, then made it out like she's the victim, and then had Austin thinking she's for his game. Wow!!

But then again, the twins, especially Julia, are not too bright. Vanessa's best bet is to get rid of Liz tonight. At this point, Vanessa has everyone playing her game for her. However, Steve looks like he might be the only one that has her figured out. But will Steve be able to stand up to Vanessa? Dunt, dunt, dunt . . .

Old 09-10-2015, 12:41 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,114,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
IMO when have they not showed their ugly sides? Liz can dish it out, but she sure can't take it.

OMG, that was soooo good! Hmmm, wonder why no BB15 or BB16 included - not!!

Still not a huge Vanessa fan, but I have to admit, that was brilliant how she got Julia to pick Austin, then turned the twins against Austin, then made it out like she's the victim, and then had Austin thinking she's for his game. Wow!!

But then again, the twins, especially Julia, are not too bright. Vanessa's best bet is to get rid of Liz tonight. At this point, Vanessa has everyone playing her game for her. However, Steve looks like he might be the only one that has her figured out. But will Steve be able to stand up to Vanessa? Dunt, dunt, dunt . . .
Yep, that's why I can't say that Vanessa manipulating the twins is brilliant, they aren't too swift. I felt kind of bad for Austin the way all the girls turned on him, but then again, maybe he deserves it for getting mixed up with those three selfish women.

I think all of the guys are onto Vanessa, so I'd say she better win the next HoH, or Veto, or she's gone. She's smart enough to know that, so I'm sure we'll see her play very hard from this point on out.

Old 09-10-2015, 01:46 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,625,904 times
James should have teamed up with Becky much earlier - they would have been a strong pair.

But Steve has been playing a smart game, too - laying low in the beginning then coming out guns blazing in the end.

I think what happens in the next few episodes all depends on who can win the HOH competitions and who can successfully take Julia as #2 to the end. Austin wouldn't be a bad #2 either, since his game play hasn't been that good.

See, this season has been a good one because this late in the game we're still not sure who will win. How long has it been since that was true???

Old 09-10-2015, 07:40 PM

2,149 posts, read 4,157,196 times
With the way the live show is being paced, I really hope HOH isn't an endurance comp.

Old 09-10-2015, 08:16 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,852,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
With the way the live show is being paced, I really hope HOH isn't an endurance comp.
It is the egg one!
Steve looks so cute as leprechaun!

Old 09-10-2015, 09:18 PM

3,307 posts, read 3,040,889 times
What the heck was Julie wearing tonight? It looked like a white schoolgirl uniform shirt under a black tennis dress over baggy wool pants. Is this some new fashion that has a name? It was so depressing to look at!

Old 09-10-2015, 11:21 PM

1,901 posts, read 2,269,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
...it's annoying that the people in the house this year are so dumb, nobody has called Vanessa out on her BS. She probably would've been exposed for the liar and the snake she is weeks (if not months ago) had there been anybody in the house with half a brain.
Steve and John are onto her but they won't confront her about it because they need to use her to break up Austin and Liz. It serves no purpose for them to call her out.

Austin and the twins, however, haven't seemed to figure out that she's playing them.

Old 09-11-2015, 07:06 AM

12,475 posts, read 32,275,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
What the heck was Julie wearing tonight? It looked like a white schoolgirl uniform shirt under a black tennis dress over baggy wool pants. Is this some new fashion that has a name? It was so depressing to look at!
Even my husband wanted to know "WTH is she wearing?!!".

Coming from a man with no fashion sense...figured it had to be pretty bad!!!

Old 09-11-2015, 07:58 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,114,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
Steve and John are onto her but they won't confront her about it because they need to use her to break up Austin and Liz. It serves no purpose for them to call her out.

Austin and the twins, however, haven't seemed to figure out that she's playing them.
Not true unless Vanessa wins HoH, and I bet she would target Steve, and John if she did win. If Vanessa doesn't win HoH this week, she's useless, her vote is meaningless, which is why either Steve/John, or Austin/Liz should vote her out this week. I don't think either side can really trust her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV