Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-18-2015, 11:34 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,225,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
As to why I like Shelli and Clay, they seem like nice people. I am not really into deviants or weird people. I don't like guys who talk about women like they are objects, like James and Jeff. I don't like people that fixate like Austin. I don't like people that seem to be batsh## crazy like Audrey. I like Meg, Shelli, Jason, Clay, Steve, and Becky the best because they just seem like regular people that I could be friends with if I met them.
Some of the more interesting characters on reality shows I can like on the show but would not be comfortable with in real life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2015, 03:30 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,641,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
Clay and Shelli are going to jury. They are going to get backstabbed by Audrey or Vanessa . They are not smart players.

Old 07-19-2015, 06:50 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,999,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
As to why I like Shelli and Clay, they seem like nice people. I am not really into deviants or weird people. I don't like guys who talk about women like they are objects, like James and Jeff. I don't like people that fixate like Austin. I don't like people that seem to be batsh## crazy like Audrey. I like Meg, Shelli, Jason, Clay, Steve, and Becky the best because they just seem like regular people that I could be friends with if I met them.

I'm the opposite. I don't interact with anyone gay...at least they're not out if they are, tattooed, dyed haired or "deviant" people so I can have a "friendship" with them watching them on BB. The people that are like people I know IRL are boring.

The bat$$$$ ones make for an entertaining season. BB would be hella boring without them.

I don't know if I could handle Jason's personality IRL but I LOVE him. He's hilarious. Regular people/model people are boring to watch on BB because they don't bring the BB drama like I like.

BB6, BB7, BB10 and BB11 were the best season IMO. Especially 6 and 10. 10 was a hot mess! Ollie, April, Keesha, Libra, Jesse just hot mess city but it was glorious!

Old 07-19-2015, 10:29 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,852,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
I'm the opposite. I don't interact with anyone gay...at least they're not out if they are, tattooed, dyed haired or "deviant" people so I can have a "friendship" with them watching them on BB. The people that are like people I know IRL are boring.

The bat$$$$ ones make for an entertaining season. BB would be hella boring without them.

I don't know if I could handle Jason's personality IRL but I LOVE him. He's hilarious. Regular people/model people are boring to watch on BB because they don't bring the BB drama like I like.

BB6, BB7, BB10 and BB11 were the best season IMO. Especially 6 and 10. 10 was a hot mess! Ollie, April, Keesha, Libra, Jesse just hot mess city but it was glorious!
I don't like models except for Amber. I like how she acted and dressed.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:00 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,231,821 times
Once again I am so over being a hamster addict that I forgot it was on last night. This is from one who used to get the feeds, was in chat rooms dedicated to BB, watched BBAD when it was created, have a hamster tee-shirt! My late husband could never figure out why I never missed a show even though I knew what was going to happen. I was a MAJOR fan. Now, I don't care. Sad.

Old 07-20-2015, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Once again I am so over being a hamster addict that I forgot it was on last night. This is from one who used to get the feeds, was in chat rooms dedicated to BB, watched BBAD when it was created, have a hamster tee-shirt! My late husband could never figure out why I never missed a show even though I knew what was going to happen. I was a MAJOR fan. Now, I don't care. Sad.
I am so over this cast. I want another all stars season.

Old 07-20-2015, 10:34 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,339,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
I am so over this cast. I want another all stars season.
I just want a season good enough that we aren't hoping for next year to be better while it's still July.

Grodner has added so much fluff over the years. The show worked because anytime you put 16 people locked in a house together and competing for half a million, where one person is voted out each week. Is drama enough. That's what made the old feeds so addictive.

Now their's little game talk once the "house" decides what it wants for the week.

It's boring as hell now and the stunts production keeps adding actually make it worse. Battle of the block eliminates a true endurance contest until that twist ends.

I would give anything to see a real endurance struggle. Evel Dick in the final competition comes to mind. But I know there are others.

Old 07-20-2015, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
I just want a season good enough that we aren't hoping for next year to be better while it's still July.

Grodner has added so much fluff over the years. The show worked because anytime you put 16 people locked in a house together and competing for half a million, where one person is voted out each week. Is drama enough. That's what made the old feeds so addictive.

Now their's little game talk once the "house" decides what it wants for the week.

It's boring as hell now and the stunts production keeps adding actually make it worse. Battle of the block eliminates a true endurance contest until that twist ends.

I would give anything to see a real endurance struggle. Evel Dick in the final competition comes to mind. But I know there are others.
Production like to be cheap. They seems favor certain players. They need stop casting model and douche bags . Big brother need stop being real world and Bachelor pad .

Old 07-20-2015, 02:07 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,123,322 times
the dual HOH/BotB ruins so much. There's no way they do this again next season.

Old 07-20-2015, 02:15 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,339,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
the dual HOH/BotB ruins so much. There's no way they do this again next season.
Didn't we say that last year
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV