Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2015, 09:39 PM

22,974 posts, read 65,537,449 times

Advertisements

http://youtu.be/Svz_YNedFVk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2015, 09:44 PM

693 posts, read 1,041,362 times
I will preface this by saying that Audrey put herself in this predicament. HOWEVER, she obviously does not know how to play the game. I honestly believe that she gets confused about what she's said and to whom, and possibly forgets what she's said. At the same time, all of what she says is not a lie. Hence, calling out Austin and Vanessa when they staged the argument with Jeff. Audrey seems a lot older to me, but she's only 25. Can you imagine going through such a life change at her age? She might be a little unstable, but it probably is difficult living in a house with people 24/7 knowing they're all against you and the whole veto ceremony did seem a little backhanded to me.

Now on to others:

First, Shelli! Puh-lease!!! Cry me a river will you! She stated that she doesn't want to be the person who is behind getting Audrey out of the house. Translation: "I don't want America to think I'm a horrible person." Sorry dear, the jury is in.

Secondly, Clay's BS is really old. He said he can't stand people who lie (talking about Audrey). He's been lying the whole game. And newsflash: It's Big Brother! The goal is just not to get caught. Audrey is clearly a threat to his game, so he's going to do everything to make her look bad.

Third, Austin is a slime ball. To Clay: "Can you give me advice on how to get closer to Liz." Enough said!

Lastly, John better watch it. He can't always rely on winning the veto to save himself. That would be some s%it if Audrey managed to stay in the house. John better start winning some HOH comps instead.

Old 07-23-2015, 05:54 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,412,243 times
scared to be the person responsible for audrey' s eviction huh?

smh

if i was ever on this show bb and cbs would probably ban me.

I would evict audrey 1st week, i dont cosign ringers and gimmicks on BB

and if and when i ever got evicted and they asked me about audrey expecting a fake political statement or for me to jock their stunt casting they have another thing coming

i wonder why people are on the show nowadays? because its obviously not to win $500k

Old 07-23-2015, 06:07 AM

5,408 posts, read 3,606,441 times
you mean people are still watching this trash??

Old 07-23-2015, 07:02 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_TX View Post

smh

if i was ever on this show bb and cbs would probably ban me.

and if and when i ever got evicted and they asked me about audrey expecting a fake political statement or for me to jock their stunt casting they have another thing coming

i wonder why people are on the show nowadays? because its obviously not to win $500k
To promote their careers.

Old 07-23-2015, 10:29 AM

693 posts, read 1,041,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
Great video!! If they do an all stars, they should bring back Da.

Old 07-23-2015, 12:03 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,412,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
To promote their careers.
so, how often do these "career" promotions work out?

Old 07-23-2015, 12:37 PM

9,338 posts, read 7,114,351 times
Quote:

Audrey I wanted to like her so badly, but man, she's been nothing but annoying and way overplaying the game since day 1.

Old 07-23-2015, 02:50 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,849,444 times
Quote:
so, how often do these "career" promotions work out?
It is mixed bag really.
My boy Dan is now life coach and author.
Jordan and Jeff are still paycheck for reality TV.
Rachel has her own show.
Amber got more modeling jobs.
Frankie did Broadway.
Joe keeps getting reality TV.
Nick got a commercial and modeling jobs.
Paola got modelings and DJ jobs.
Aryan was an model until everyone saw she was racist bully.
Judd thought he was going to be famous after big brother but no one likes him. He is finally moving back home.

Old 07-23-2015, 02:53 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,336,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
It is mixed bag really.
My boy Dan is now life coach and author.
Jordan and Jeff are still paycheck for reality TV.
Rachel has her own show.
Amber got more modeling jobs.
Frankie did Broadway.
Joe keeps getting reality TV.
Nick got a commercial and modeling jobs.
Paola got modelings and DJ jobs.
Aryan was an model until everyone saw she was racist bully.
Judd thought he was going to be famous after big brother but no one likes him. He is finally moving back home.
Aaryn Instagram is um interesting. She's married and still bffs with Gina Marie (like attracts like and all) working as a wedding planner in Texas. She seems completely unaffected by her disgusting behavior.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV