Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2015, 07:38 AM

3,349 posts, read 2,846,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
That's too bad...I really dislike how lazy the casting people have gotten. What makes the show great is when the have REAL people, not people trying to be on TV all the time. It really makes me sick!

Yea, when they drink, it's just more fun. I don't know if anyone remembers the time the writer's went on strike so they had a Big Brother in February. Those people were nuts and it was great! They drank and fooled around and acted crazy...it was interesting to watch!

I have live feeds...and I hardly EVER hear her talking. She's either in the back yard tanning or in bed sleeping. I don't hear her talking to anyone about game other than when Jeff told her what was going on. I didn't really care for Jeff and he seemed mostly clueless, but he had more of a clue than Jackie.
Meg is friends with a brunch of reality stars and Liz is friends with Porsche. Season 15 had alot of recruits. Amber was obviously on to promote her modeling career. When AG took over, they recurring people .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2015, 10:09 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,235,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geneyus View Post
I can't remember the last time I've heard Jackie say anything about anyone. Can someone with access to the live feeds tell us what she does all day? I like her, but I noticed they never show her. The only highlight of her stay in the house has been the Gronk dance and pool parties, and I could watch an hour of those.
....And same with Stephen...and almost Becky. Saving those for later I guess.

Old 07-17-2015, 11:01 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,311,334 times
Austin acts odd. He seems to be too attached to Liz and the things he says are not always even close to reality. Also, I might be the only one but I like Shelli and Clay.

Old 07-17-2015, 12:34 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,333,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Austin acts odd. He seems to be too attached to Liz and the things he says are not always even close to reality. Also, I might be the only one but I like Shelli and Clay.
Not alone I really like Shelli and Clay. I didn't have any strong opinion of Austin until he quoted Rachel Riley saying "No one comes between me and my twins" before voting last night.

Also, there was a DR clip last night of him talking about loving Liz and being ready to choose her over the game

Old 07-17-2015, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
I cannot see Austin's girlfriend reaction

Old 07-17-2015, 03:28 PM

Wait, Austin has a gf?

Old 07-17-2015, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Wait, Austin has a gf?
yes I saw pictures of her.

Old 07-17-2015, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
yes I saw pictures of her.
Can I get the link to that? I hate houseguests who come in, in a relationship, and cheat. I also don't approve of the flirting etc... Like Britney did with Lane.

In both situations all I can think is how painful it must be for their significant others to watch all of this happen.

Old 07-17-2015, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Can I get the link to that? I hate houseguests who come in, in a relationship, and cheat. I also don't approve of the flirting etc... Like Britney did with Lane.

In both situations all I can think is how painful it must be for their significant others to watch all of this happen.
I don't like it either.
I felt really bad for Christine's husband Tim. He seem like a nice guy .

Old 07-17-2015, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
I don't like it either.
I felt really bad for Christine's husband Tim. He seem like a nice guy .
Omg I forgot about Christine! She was terrible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV