Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-30-2015, 04:28 PM

693 posts, read 1,041,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
Yes - I think I'm enjoying this season more than others because I haven't been reading any spoilers or watching BB after dark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
Actually I thought tonight's show was one of the best in a long time. For once I did not know what was going to happen.
Yeah I should probably stay away from the spoiler sites and BBAD, but BBAD especially has been a lot more interesting than the edited shows.

On a different note, what was up with James choosing Clay for the Outback dinner?! Was that supposed to be a strategic move? If so, he is clueless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2015, 06:55 PM

537 posts, read 769,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
I'm not a fan either Austin or Liz's interactions. He's definitely love struck and seems really possessive. Plus the whole having a gf thing. I'm pretty sure we never hear about her because she didn't sign the release.

I'm not sure how best to word this, but as a woman who has had experience with sexual assault, girls like Liz really bother me. It wasn't right for Austin to like manhandle her face to kiss her, but from what I've seen, Liz is leading him on. I wasn't sure until her DR sessions on last night's episode where she made it super clear she's not interested.

Yes, BB is a game and people do a lot of questionable things, like when Matt lied about having a sick wife. But I can't help but feel that what Liz is doing is part of what leads to sexual assault.

I'm not blaming her for getting kissed and if she says no or stop or go away and he doesn't, then yes that's a HUGE problem. But when you're letting him think you like him of course he's going to put the moves on you. She shouldn't be shocked he kissed her.

Just for ishs and gigles, I rewatched that portion that aired the other night, multiple times. Nothing in that interaction read "sexual assault" to me. Or sex for that matter. There's a big leap from making out with someone to forcing sex on them. You are NOT going to have sex with every person you make out with or kiss or feel up. I didn't see him manhandling her, either. What I did see is two people flirting and making out in a game about manipulation. I think it's important to keep things in context. I think if you watch Big Brother and see women (and men) leading people on with flirting in order to get alliances and votes and think "this is how rape happens"....something is wrong. Seriously. I mean, if we didn't have the diary room I think most people would still assume they're flirting.

I did not see a Justin and Krista or Evel Dick and Jen: those were assaults.

Old 07-30-2015, 08:44 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,266,014 times
I was hoping the twins would survive to both get in the game and to make the twist worthwhile, but Liz was pretty snotty to Jason. I'm ready for them to go now.

Old 07-30-2015, 11:39 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,218,731 times
Back to one HOH ! Let's hope someone from the downstairs crew wins it.

Old 07-30-2015, 11:42 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,218,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
Yeah I should probably stay away from the spoiler sites and BBAD, but BBAD especially has been a lot more interesting than the edited shows.

On a different note, what was up with James choosing Clay for the Outback dinner?! Was that supposed to be a strategic move? If so, he is clueless.
I really like James. He surely has no plan or sense of the game.

Old 07-31-2015, 08:14 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Does Austin think he's still going to sleep in the same bed as Liz? Not with her twinnie there!

Old 07-31-2015, 09:06 AM

693 posts, read 1,041,495 times
LOL!!! This should be interesting with Julia in the house. I bet Austin is going crazy wanting to be with Liz 24/7. Julia sees Austin for what he is. Even though I don't care for Julia or her sister, way to go girlfriend!

Old 07-31-2015, 12:59 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,611,912 times
Well obviously he's useful to them. Manipulate him and use the heck out of him to help you in this game, twinnies! Then when it comes to the end, boot his bud out out out.

Although if James sticks to his promise to Shelly and Clay (which he shouldn't), the twins (as a pair) are the clear other next target.

Old 07-31-2015, 05:30 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Maybe BB should do a season of ALL twins! That would be interesting.

Old 07-31-2015, 07:20 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,336,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Maybe BB should do a season of ALL twins! That would be interesting.
I posted this in the other thread but my new revamp idea is I think we should swap out these house guests with the 17 Republicans running for the nomination and have them battle it out, Big Brother style, instead of $500 grand you get to run for president!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV