Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2015, 11:48 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,217,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tongyang View Post
Careful there... this is not the spoiler thread!
You are right. If I wanted to know who was on the block ahead of time I would go to the spoiler thread or BBAD.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2015, 09:38 AM

278 posts, read 252,400 times
WooHoo go James! Loved, loved, loved, that he won, and had the nads to play the game, and rattle the cage! Priceless!
Shelly whining about it, lol!
Would have prefered Vanessa and Austin, but I can see why he did it!

Loved Julia being witchy with Austin! Hope she stays hostile, could be fun to watch! And uggh, yes their voices are annoying to hear!

Also, another Judas is born, Becky, hope she gets discovered, and sent packing!

James should be recruiting or at least getting closer to John and Steve, they are going to need them!

Old 08-03-2015, 11:25 AM

2,936 posts, read 2,335,424 times
Shelli deserves to go. You NEVER give up on an HOH endurance. It doesn't matter what the other guy offers. Rookie mistake.

Old 08-03-2015, 11:29 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,016,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Shelli deserves to go. You NEVER give up on an HOH endurance. It doesn't matter what the other guy offers. Rookie mistake.
Rookie mistake? She was counting on still being able to run things. I think it was ego.

Old 08-03-2015, 11:50 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,773 times
Kudos to James for making his big move straightup. I'm thinking Clay will be the one sent packing because it was if CBS was documenting his medical football head injuries before his game exit. Just a thought.

Old 08-03-2015, 06:38 PM

693 posts, read 1,041,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Rookie mistake? She was counting on still being able to run things. I think it was ego.
What I want to know is when did BB become a couples game? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that's ever happened where the person made a deal (in front of the whole house) for his/herself and someone else. That was ego and a whole lot of nerve. Vanessa better get wise. Clay and Shelli will turn on her in a minute if it means saving either one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaProf View Post
WooHoo go James! Loved, loved, loved, that he won, and had the nads to play the game, and rattle the cage! Priceless!

Loved Julia being witchy with Austin! Hope she stays hostile, could be fun to watch! And uggh, yes their voices are annoying to hear!

Also, another Judas is born, Becky, hope she gets discovered, and sent packing!

James should be recruiting or at least getting closer to John and Steve, they are going to need them!
So much respect for James this week!!!

I could not believe Becky! I really hope she gets found out. What a snake in the grass!

I love that Julia can't stand Austin. Hopefully she'll try to distance him from Liz. That should be fun to watch.

I'm not sure about John and Steve. They've floated the whole season. They might commit during Jame's HOH reign, but will turn to whomever is in power next week.

Old 08-03-2015, 09:19 PM

1,215 posts, read 1,809,588 times
My favorite part of the season so far..... the subtitles for Clay's mumbling! lol

Old 08-04-2015, 01:29 PM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,773 times
I HATE all that whispering...and then come the subtitles that how can we be sure are what they are REALLY saying.

Old 08-04-2015, 05:38 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,848,444 times
#BB17 Live Feeds Updates: Austin's Girlfriend Is So Over Him.

Old 08-05-2015, 06:51 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times
Wth is the matter with Vanessa? She "gets the picture" about Shelli every time but let's Shelli cajole her into not being upset every single time! Does Vanessa have a "thing" for Shelli? Is she a major masochist? I can't stand her anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV