Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2015, 04:14 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,852,939 times

Advertisements

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oDhmJvbgbTY
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2015, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Omg I forgot about Christine! She was terrible.
Yea her own family said she was terrible.
I dislike how she treated Amber and Nichole.
I don't know would stay if my husband on national TV.

Old 07-17-2015, 08:44 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,999,427 times
I'm really curious on what people lie about Clay and Shelli? Other have mentioned why they like certain people but a few are just saying "I like Clay and Shelli" or one of them. Why? They're looks?

I feel like both are boring and the showmance is manufactured in the diary room. Usually it feels genuine but it feels so forced to me.

I wonder what real BB ex players think of John and his being the season 17 tool/pawn. It's getting old and annoying. Throwing comps, being the pawn, winning the veto so people can be backdoored. BB is a shady game but I don't like that aspect of his gameplay at all.

I like the nitty gritty, backstabbing aspect of BB but the POV is a chance for anyone to save themselves and with the BotB and someone deliberately sabotaging someone's one chance to save themselves is just horrible. Yes, people get backdoored but they have a chance....if they're name is drawn for POV so there is some hope.

But John throwing comps, he's just awful.

Old 07-17-2015, 11:12 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,225,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
That's too bad...I really dislike how lazy the casting people have gotten. What makes the show great is when the have REAL people, not people trying to be on TV all the time. It really makes me sick!
I watched 2 BBAD episodes and never checked back. That is all it was. People trying to be on TV.

Old 07-17-2015, 11:17 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,225,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeHa View Post
Omg I forgot about Christine! She was terrible.
I wonder what happened when she did get back to her family and her church??

Old 07-17-2015, 11:22 PM

693 posts, read 1,042,636 times
Clay has it pretty good. He's riding Shelli ' s coat tale as well as others. He hasn't had to get his hands dirty at all. In fact, I'll bet he's been throwing competitions. As a football player you would think he'd be a beast in at least the physical competitions, but so far he seems to suck. Things that make you go hmmmm?

Old 07-17-2015, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by longneckone View Post
I wonder what happened when she did get back to her family and her church??
She is still with her husband.

Old 07-17-2015, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
Clay has it pretty good. He's riding Shelli ' s coat tale as well as others. He hasn't had to get his hands dirty at all. In fact, I'll bet he's been throwing competitions. As a football player you would think he'd be a beast in at least the physical competitions, but so far he seems to suck. Things that make you go hmmmm?
Clay and Shelli are going to jury. They are going to get backstabbed by Audrey or Vanessa . They are not smart players.

Old 07-18-2015, 06:56 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,320,010 times
As to why I like Shelli and Clay, they seem like nice people. I am not really into deviants or weird people. I don't like guys who talk about women like they are objects, like James and Jeff. I don't like people that fixate like Austin. I don't like people that seem to be batsh## crazy like Audrey. I like Meg, Shelli, Jason, Clay, Steve, and Becky the best because they just seem like regular people that I could be friends with if I met them.

Old 07-18-2015, 08:08 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,971,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorgirl2007 View Post
I saw an article yesterday that the coach of the Aggies was joking about Clay. He said he was a little better as an actor than he was a safety. Just because he was a football player doesn't mean he was a good one.....

Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin on former player Clay Honeycutt being on Big Brother: ‘He’s a little better actor than he was a safety’ | | Dallas Morning News
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV