Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2015, 09:09 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,848,444 times

Advertisements

I am happy that Lazy Liz didn't win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2015, 09:25 PM

8,851 posts, read 5,876,506 times
Glad that Steve won. He turned it up at the end and pulled out crucial wins when needed.

Old 09-23-2015, 09:35 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,252,227 times
I wanted to give Steve $500,000 for evicting Vanessa!

Notice she didn't get much applause on her way out?

And notice that when coming out to sit in the jury seats, ape man didn't hardly get any applause.

Glad James won most favorite player. He was my favorite!

Sorry that Liz got $50,000 for whining about how much she wanted the money! Idiot.

So glad this season of BB is over. It was so annoying. Why do I watch?!!

Old 09-23-2015, 09:56 PM

1,899 posts, read 2,265,165 times
So Liz played a strong game other than riding Austin and Vanessa's coat tails, but her best move was to align with Austin and Vanessa? Steve trounced her in the questions. He had the much better case. It was clear he would win as long as the jury voted for the most deserving player. Certainly Liz was getting Austin and Julia's votes. I though Steve might get Vanessa's vote, especially after her voting speech.

Old 09-23-2015, 11:06 PM

4,902 posts, read 4,217,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCDave View Post
So Liz played a strong game other than riding Austin and Vanessa's coat tails, but her best move was to align with Austin and Vanessa? Steve trounced her in the questions. He had the much better case. It was clear he would win as long as the jury voted for the most deserving player. Certainly Liz was getting Austin and Julia's votes. I though Steve might get Vanessa's vote, especially after her voting speech.

That was certainly what it sounded like to me.

Old 09-24-2015, 06:27 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,167,649 times
I didn't even watch the last 4 episodes, but did last night.

What a drag of a season for me.

Liz what a joke - just sat there looking pretty for her man - Austin the dirtbag...

My picks were

John
James
Steve

So, atleast one of them won...... And I'm glad it's finally over with..

Old 09-24-2015, 06:46 AM

11,411 posts, read 7,809,020 times
In one way, I'm glad Steve won. He needs the money for therapy to work on his Mommy issues.

Old 09-24-2015, 06:50 AM

2,149 posts, read 4,153,177 times
It must really suck to plan everything out like Vanessa did and still end up losing. She essentially wasted 3 months of her life.

Old 09-24-2015, 07:01 AM

8,276 posts, read 11,923,552 times
I think that justice prevailed here, in a number of ways. Steve wins, fairly easily, in the Jury Room. Vanessa, while skilled, obviously made too many enemies, and the tepid applause she received when entering the Jury Room after being evicted was certainly proof of that. It's entirely possible that Steve would have had an even easier time winning if he had taken Vanessa to the Final 2, as I believe ONLY the twins would have supported her, and Steve would have won 7-2...

Liz displayed some skill in winning challenges, but just seemed to be along for the ride as part of a 3-4 member alliance. Having a sister in the mix certainly made things easier for her, in terms of voting issues, and she just didn't seem worthy of winning. She did win some money, and I'm certain that she'll share it with her sister. As for Austin, who knows? He might get more bookings for his wrestling career..

Steve is a very intense, wound-up individual, but he does have some good qualities as a person, and I don't think he was "acting" all that much. I think that his true personality was in evidence a vast majority of the time, and he seems to be a very decent, earnest, young man. He has some issues, but I think he'll overcome them..

Good for James to win the popularity contest, and $25K, as he deserved something for his efforts. Disappointed that Johnny Mac came away empty-handed, but I'm sure that he'll gain some new patients for his dentistry practice, and his economic future seems pretty secure, along with his popularity..

And after watching only half the season ( my only season ever watching this program), I'm likely done with this franchise.

Old 09-24-2015, 07:02 AM

8,276 posts, read 11,923,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I didn't even watch the last 4 episodes, but did last night.

What a drag of a season for me.

Liz what a joke - just sat there looking pretty for her man - Austin the dirtbag...

My picks were

John
James
Steve

So, atleast one of them won...... And I'm glad it's finally over with..
I agree with your picks, completely, BTW..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV