Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2015, 12:49 PM

3,446 posts, read 4,775,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The only logical move would be to vote out Julia tonight to break up Austwins, and because Meg is no threat to win any comps. It would also allow the house to get Vanessa out next next. Like I said, it the only logical move, but we shall see what happens.
Just what I was going to post. James needs to convince Steve and John to vote for Julia to leave and the vote would be 3 to 2 against Julia which I sure wouldn't think that should take much convincing if they had any brains at all Then the house would switch power and it would be 4 (Meg, James, Steve and John) against 3 (Vanessa, Liz, Austin) and THEN sit back, relax and watch some really GOOD BB!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2015, 02:36 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,871,569 times
This cast are a bunch of cowards.

Old 09-03-2015, 02:50 PM

3,995 posts, read 5,061,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corn-fused View Post
Just what I was going to post. James needs to convince Steve and John to vote for Julia to leave and the vote would be 3 to 2 against Julia which I sure wouldn't think that should take much convincing if they had any brains at all Then the house would switch power and it would be 4 (Meg, James, Steve and John) against 3 (Vanessa, Liz, Austin) and THEN sit back, relax and watch some really GOOD BB!
Yea, everyone and anyone who is watching Big Brother KNOWS this is the smartest thing any of the remaining contestants could do with the two exceptions (Tuna Beard/Twin). I just don't understand how Steve or John could justify keeping Julia...nothing they say could possible make sense to the rest of the thinking world.

I just hope they grow some brains before now and the show tonight...I so loved my Johnny Mac but he's really lost some of that edge...ok, a lot of it was lost when he was gunning for Meg. PLEASE let James win this dang game...

Old 09-03-2015, 03:00 PM

2,936 posts, read 2,360,313 times
Come on guys, have we learned nothing in the last 5 seasons?

It's the Murphy Rule of Big Brother, every time there is potential to flip a vote, shake up the house, make big moves it NEVER happens.

I don't understand how people who have literally nothing to do 24/7 but think about game moves can come to the dumbest decisions. Every time.

Old 09-03-2015, 03:08 PM

I think other than Julie Chen, they need to fire EVERYONE...the camera guys who can only focus on Steve talking to a door or some chick's butt, ALL of the executive producers, the casting agent who only seems to recruit people who've never seen the show and want to be famous...

Seriously, I've learned something...but I don't like the lesson that we, the fans, truly do not count. At all. I say it year after year and I keep watching, HOPING for a change, HOPING they will listen to the real fans out here, but alas, it never happens.

So sad...

Old 09-03-2015, 03:10 PM

2,404 posts, read 4,427,406 times
There are 3 people (Vanessa, Steve, John) who are fighting for 4th place, they just don't realize it. It is the time to not just survive another week, but to look at the end game.

Old 09-03-2015, 03:11 PM

You'd think...

Old 09-03-2015, 03:31 PM

278 posts, read 255,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommie789 View Post
This cast are a bunch of cowards.
They also let Vanessa bully and manipulate them into doing her "less blood on my hands" dirtywork!
Time for John/Steve to wake up

Old 09-03-2015, 03:49 PM

3,349 posts, read 2,871,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinaProf View Post
They also let Vanessa bully and manipulate them into doing her "less blood on my hands" dirtywork!
Time for John/Steve to wake up
I am going to shake and slap them.

Old 09-03-2015, 06:17 PM

697 posts, read 1,048,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archan View Post
There are 3 people (Vanessa, Steve, John) who are fighting for 4th place, they just don't realize it.
OMG!! That is my point!

If I was a bettin' woman: Five bucks says they vote out Meg. Double or nothing says we have to wait until Sunday to find out who wins the second HOH.

Wouldn't it be cool if the hg read the city-data comments after the show?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV