Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2016, 03:57 PM

3,110 posts, read 1,988,659 times

Advertisements

Also, I wonder what Jeffrey Mace was lying about concerning Vienna.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2016, 05:36 PM

12,391 posts, read 8,161,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post
After last night's episode, I don't think that I've ever seen a woman on TV who has gotten as battered and as bruised as Daisy has. Sheesh!

Also, I didn't understand why Ghost Rider killed the dude in prison who told him that he didn't participate in the assault/(assassination?) on Robbie and his little brother years ago. That didn't make sense because I thought that the ghost demon inside of him only killed those who were deserving.

However, we now have the mystery as to who put the hit out on Robbie and his little brother and why.
The law might care who actually pulled the trigger and drove. But they said the convict was the last surviving member as Ghost Rider had hunted down the entire gang.

And now the Ghost Rider will go after whoever hired 5th Street to do the hit.

Old 10-26-2016, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
The law might care who actually pulled the trigger and drove. But they said the convict was the last surviving member as Ghost Rider had hunted down the entire gang.
Yeah, but the gang member in prison said that he wasn't there during the assassination attempt; he was in prison locked up and that Ghost Rider's quarrel isn't with him. Nor did he order the hit. Therefore, just because he was part of that gang, how does that make him responsible for the attempted assassination on Robbie and his brother? How does that make him deserving of punishment for that?

But I'm saying that because it looks like Ghost Rider's sense of justice is skewed. Plus, here is the video of that scene:

Old 10-26-2016, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Taylor View Post
Yeah, but the gang member in prison said that he wasn't there during the assassination attempt; he was in prison locked up and that Ghost Rider's quarrel isn't with him. Nor did he order the hit. Therefore, just because he was part of that gang, how does that make him responsible for the attempted assassination on Robbie and his brother? How does that make him deserving of punishment for that?

But I'm saying that because it looks like Ghost Rider's sense of justice is skewed. Plus, here is the video of that scene:

Soldiers on leave being attacked by another nation is the best comparison that I can give concerning all gang members being responsible even if they were not part of a specific criminal act. It would not fly in court but does seem to be the Ghost Rider's justification

Old 10-27-2016, 05:24 AM

28,681 posts, read 18,806,457 times
Quote:
Soldiers on leave being attacked by another nation is the best comparison that I can give concerning all gang members being responsible even if they were not part of a specific criminal act. It would not fly in court but does seem to be the Ghost Rider's justification
Well, the state of California considers "all persons concerned in the commission of a crime, whether they directly commit the act constituting the offense... principals in any crime so committed."

Old 10-27-2016, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
Well, the state of California considers "all persons concerned in the commission of a crime, whether they directly commit the act constituting the offense... principals in any crime so committed."
Perhaps but even if the police has files full of intelligence on the 5th Street Locos when a murder occurs the people of California only punish the shooter, the driver and the shot caller who issued the green light if he can be identified and proven to give an order. They don't just see a 5 tattooed on the neck and send all those boys/men to the penitentiary for 20 years. Where as it seems the Ghost Rider has sentenced all those with a 5 to death.

How much is Robbie and how much is it the other guy making the decision is the question? It is strange even with a distinctive Hell-Charger and his leather jacket this is the first time the Ghost Rider's exploits became official record when the prison's security cameras caught him. An entire gang going down with his distinctive kill method you would think that everyone from the ATF to the Fire Marshal would have been after him before Daisy and then SHIELD tripped over him.

Old 10-29-2016, 03:24 PM

Quote:
How much is Robbie and how much is it the other guy making the decision is the question?
I agree because Robbie did seem to have a burning desire(no pun intended ) to go back and confront the gang member in prison AFTER Coulson had told him not to in order for them to pursue the greater good. However, it looked like Robbie couldn't control himself and now look at the negative consequences his actions have caused SHIELD.

But after the origin story coming up next Tuesday, we will know more about this 'thing' that's inside of Robbie and we should get more of our questions answered.

Old 11-23-2016, 03:47 PM

This show makes me happy.

More questions were answered.

More 'truths' were revealed.

More mysteries were solved.

And Tuesday's episode had a great end-of-episode cliffhanger.

Old 12-03-2016, 08:07 AM

12,858 posts, read 16,880,620 times
Great episode, very clever. And what is hot robot up to?

Old 12-03-2016, 02:12 PM

28,681 posts, read 18,806,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim9251 View Post
Great episode, very clever. And what is hot robot up to?
One way or another...Pinocchio.

Either "there are no strings on me" a la Ultron
Or "I want to be a real boy."

But I'd forgotten that Ultron was in the SHIELD universe, which is why an android is a big concern.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV