Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-26-2011, 04:46 PM

402 posts, read 591,441 times

Advertisements

It seems most of us know the facts better than you.

I'm from the South as well. I know all about looking good whenever you leave the house. I also know that pageants are a big deal. I never cared about the pageant issue.

Old 11-26-2011, 05:34 PM

35,879 posts, read 77,736,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepimpact2 View Post
It seems most of us know the facts better than you.

I'm from the South as well. I know all about looking good whenever you leave the house. I also know that pageants are a big deal. I never cared about the pageant issue.
Obviously you all do not know the facts better than I do or you folks would not be continuing w/ the erroneous, malicious, misleading statements about the case.

Last edited by brokensky; 11-26-2011 at 06:07 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 11-26-2011, 05:36 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,125,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler92 View Post
John Mark Karr claimed he killed JonBenet and he never got a movie or book deal, so I doubt someone who claims John Ramsey molested her would. I could see the tabloids giving her some attention, but I doubt the mainstream media would have some girl on their show claiming that John Ramsey molested her 15+ years ago unless they want to be faced with a lawsuit.
It was proven that John Mark Karr was lying.

How could you prove a girl wasn't molested by John Ramsey anymore than you can prove JonBenet was?

If John Ramsey was ever alone with a little girl at anytime, anywhere....he could conceivably be accused.

It would be a he/said, she/said between John Ramsey and whomever.

Why did a girl recently say Justin Beiber was the "baby daddy" when she knew DNA could prove otherwise?

So....why wouldn't someone come forward about the Ramseys molesting other people?

That is all I was trying to say......why wouldn't they? People do stuff like that all of the time.

I honestly don't know what to make of the Ramsey case.....sometimes I think one way.....sometimes I think another.....regardless.....without proof, I cannot and will not vilify the Ramseys.

Old 11-26-2011, 05:39 PM

I think this editorial summed up well the apology the media and blood thirsty public owed to Patsy Ramsey. Just too bad she didn't live long enough to accept it.

Any apology is too late for Patsy - Your Hub

Old 11-26-2011, 06:14 PM

402 posts, read 591,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Obviously you all do not know the facts better than I do or you folks would not be continuing w/ the erroneous, malicious, misleading statements about the case.
Are you referring to the information that came out about the case when it happened? Lol. Um right. Yes, the cops bungled some things, but they didn't bungle everything.

How are those statements and facts "erroneous, malicious, or misleading" other than the fact that YOU don't want to accept the truth?

Old 11-26-2011, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Are you referring to the information that came out about the case when it happened? Lol. Um right. Yes, the cops bungled some things, but they didn't bungle everything.

How are those statements and facts "erroneous, malicious, or misleading" other than the fact that YOU don't want to accept the truth?
If it is a fact, it is not erroneous.

The truth has been stated and apologies been issued by Boulder authorities. It is not I who has trouble accepting fact and truth.

Old 11-26-2011, 06:44 PM

14,594 posts, read 23,176,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
I think this editorial summed up well the apology the media and blood thirsty public owed to Patsy Ramsey. Just too bad she didn't live long enough to accept it.

Any apology is too late for Patsy - Your Hub
Thanks for posting that. Great summary of how a handful of blowhards have shaped the opinion of nearly an entire nation.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:15 PM

12,406 posts, read 19,037,614 times
Quote:
This makes absolutely no sense. Why would someone else come forward about the Ramseys molesting other people???!
Very frequently, when there is a charge made of child molestation, other victims come forward. Most molesters do it to many, many children - not just one. Look at what happened to the Catholic church and the Penn State fiasco. In spite of all the probably misfounded rumors about the Ramsays with their child no body else has come forward to say they had been also molested by them. That seems odd.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
I don't think the Ramsey's are innocent. So, I don't think I'm accusing them unjustly. You have a right to your opinion and so do I.
Yes, but I would not wish to spoil someone's reputation and I really do believe people are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Old 11-26-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler92 View Post
John Mark Karr claimed he killed JonBenet and he never got a movie or book deal, so I doubt someone who claims John Ramsey molested her would. I could see the tabloids giving her some attention, but I doubt the mainstream media would have some girl on their show claiming that John Ramsey molested her 15+ years ago unless they want to be faced with a lawsuit.
Yet this has happened many times, people coming forward many years later.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime