Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2014, 11:50 PM

973 posts, read 1,458,814 times

Advertisements

It's funny he describes a pedophile as a "nice guy". When you listen to the Ramseys they have a lot of Freudian slips...

Old 02-22-2014, 03:29 AM

2,334 posts, read 2,663,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by duffy68 View Post
Got caught up watching JR and his demeanor, , haven't seen this interview, havent really watched a lot of stuff, as read about it in this case.

John Ramsey: Finally Ready for Details on JonBenet's Death - YouTube

thoughts: wth JMK looked like kinda nice guy? in what universe would someone say he looked like a nice guy, he was a creep.

I've always felt that way about his cavalier disposition, even from the very start.

In this video, check out the audience at 1:14. The looks on their faces! They're not buying it, either.

Where there's smoke...

I hope Burke investigates this on his own unless his father has brainwashed him, too. I really don't get all this media play. He's been on TV several times over the years, from the beginning, and he wrote two books about it. Why would he keep trying to get public attention?

If he WASN'T involved, it doesn't make sense because he never talks about "finding the killer." It's always about self-promotion or "how I'm handling it."

If he WAS involved, he's either sociopathic, demented, or a fool.

Old 02-22-2014, 05:58 AM

513 posts, read 482,750 times
Here are some clues,the writer starting to write on a another piece of the paper they found Mr. and Mrs., changing it to only Mr. Perhaps in trying to copy Pasty`s writing to disguise their own realized the mistake. They mention daughter fourteen times and never gave JB`s name. I don't think the perps really knew the Ramsey personally, but only what they knew by going through their house.

Old 02-22-2014, 08:09 AM

26,948 posts, read 27,191,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobiashen View Post
I've always felt that way about his cavalier disposition, even from the very start. If he WASN'T involved, it doesn't make sense because he never talks about "finding the killer."
He actually does talk about it, at about 1:23. He's been criticized a lot for his aloof manner. None of us know what it would feel like to be the parent of a murdered child.

Old 02-22-2014, 09:40 AM

26,659 posts, read 13,880,203 times
I found this to be an interesting interpretation of one of the Ramsey interviews. The person doing the analysis is an expert in body language and facial expression, speech patterns. She doesn't believe the Ramseys are being honest.

Eyes for Lies Blog: John Ramsey Interview

Old 02-22-2014, 09:44 AM

11,519 posts, read 14,740,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
He actually does talk about it, at about 1:23. He's been criticized a lot for his aloof manner. None of us know what it would feel like to be the parent of a murdered child.

True, but when other parents of missing or killed children discuss it or talk about it, you get a visceral reaction to their loss/grief. You can almost feel their grief. W/ these 2 parents, many people got an "off" feeling and not a feeling of loss/grief, but one of oddness, coldness and other related qualities.

Old 02-22-2014, 10:17 AM

973 posts, read 1,458,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
No, but if I lost a child I would be devastated. I wouldn't refer to them as "that child" or be totally devoid of emotions.

Old 02-22-2014, 02:51 PM

243 posts, read 511,076 times
In this video, check out the audience at 1:14. The looks on their faces! They're not buying it, either.

lol, I remember the lady in red when I watched it again but not the others, you're right, none of them look at all convinced!

Why would he keep trying to get public attention? It's always about self-promotion or "how I'm handling it."

It boggles the mind doesnt it? only thing I can think of is he needs the money, I wonder if he's still a millionaire.

Old 02-22-2014, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docyabut View Post
Here are some clues,the writer starting to write on a another piece of the paper they found Mr. and Mrs., changing it to only Mr. Perhaps in trying to copy Pasty`s writing to disguise their own realized the mistake. They mention daughter fourteen times and never gave JB`s name. I don't think the perps really knew the Ramsey personally, but only what they knew by going through their house.
Just like the Rams called JB 'that child' after her death.

classic distancing, in both cases.

Old 02-22-2014, 03:39 PM

interesting MT
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.