Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-04-2010, 11:46 AM

88,800 posts, read 85,207,717 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix lady View Post
It's obvious to objective and trained people who do this for a living, day in and out, that the killer/killers lived there, too. But, people will come up with any and all explanations because they don't wanna believe a parent would participate in a crime like this. Kinda like OJ still looking for the "real" killers of his wife.
The objective and trained person who wrote the book from which I took the information that you don't accept was a person who was actually involved in the investigation of the case, as I clearly stated. He's a guy who pretty knows that parents kill their children!

Old 10-04-2010, 02:09 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,693,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
The objective and trained person who wrote the book from which I took the information that you don't accept was a person who was actually involved in the investigation of the case, as I clearly stated. He's a guy who pretty knows that parents kill their children!

You have a right to have your opinion on the case, like anyone does. I just happen to think the mom most-likely was the culprit. The case will never be solved so anyone/everyone can debate this till Kingdom come. And, you don't need to give me your smack sign. People can disagree without being hostile towards each other.

Old 10-04-2010, 04:38 PM

1,348 posts, read 3,591,848 times
The Ramseys are innocent, just like OJ Simpson.

And just like OJ, John Ramsey said he will never rest until the real killer is brought to justice. And I believe him.

Old 10-04-2010, 06:57 PM

26,825 posts, read 26,973,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xavierob82 View Post
You're joking about O.J., I hope? I'd never put Simpson in the same category ad the Ramseys.

Old 10-04-2010, 07:50 PM

16,076 posts, read 28,612,112 times
Quote:

And just like OJ, John Ramsey said he will never rest until the real killer is brought to justice. And I believe him.

Ya do? You put the Ramseys in the same category with OJ Simpson?

Don't forget along with the above statement OJ made, he also wrote a book titled " If I did it".
If I Did It - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 10-04-2010, 08:18 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,089,925 times
Quote:

Really? The police are still trying to find Jon Benet's killer, I haven't heard of anyone wasting a minute of their time looking for Nicole Simpson's murderer............because everyone knows who killed her.

Old 10-05-2010, 07:22 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,824,949 times
Quote:

^^^^ I'm thinking this post may have been sarcasm. I hope.

Old 10-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Status: " living in beautiful Charleston South Carolina" (set 14 days ago)

8,826 posts, read 21,317,192 times
I always thought that it was the nine year old brother Burke . ( He was probably so jealous of her) .
It would explain why the parents worked so hard to cover up the terrible crime . They did not want to lose both of their children.

People may not recall what you said to them, but they will always remember how you made them feel .

Old 10-06-2010, 04:00 PM

5,139 posts, read 8,868,555 times
If so, I don't think the original crime (if committed by Burke) was so terrible, probably just an accident. But the hideous way it was covered up, now that was evil.

Old 10-06-2010, 06:41 PM

297 posts, read 520,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loveautumn View Post
If so, I don't think the original crime (if committed by Burke) was so terrible, probably just an accident. But the hideous way it was covered up, now that was evil.
I don't think it was ever determined officially if it was the head wound or the strangulation that came first which shows you how badly the police work was in this case. They found the body a few hours after the murder and they couldn't even determined what method killed her and the exact time she died! If it was the strangulation, then that points more towards an intruder because I can't see Patsy or John or Burke going into a rage and then strangling her and then giving her a head wound to make sure she was dead. If the head wound came first, then it was mostly likely a Ramsey family member who did it because if you're going to sneak into a house, you're not going to kill your victim 1-2-3 by smashing an object across their head.

I am on the fence on this case but the whole idea of an intruder murdering JonBenet in the basement while her parents and brother slept a few floors above is so disturbing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.