Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2009, 10:36 AM

9,191 posts, read 21,898,688 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupcake77 View Post
Absolutly I will be, but there are so many to bash texas with me. makes it even more fun

yes you are
Still can't spell nor punctuate, I see....LOL!!

Your posts are badly worded, ill-thought-out grammatical nightmares.

All you seem to know how to do is bash and put down. Never mind the insecurity that is so blatantly obvious in almost every post you compose.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 12:58 PM

11,798 posts, read 25,217,868 times
Cathy4017: You are so right. That excerpt you quoted makes it crystal clear. It's just "fun" to troll the forums for some people.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:18 PM

9,191 posts, read 21,898,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Cathy4017: You are so right. That excerpt you quoted makes it crystal clear. It's just "fun" to troll the forums for some people.
Thanks, Catman......I guess it is!

I love NM, but I am feeling a very, very strong pull back home.

I guess I'm just going to have to bite the bullet--and get a place in each state!

Old 11-19-2009, 02:42 PM

5,429 posts, read 14,859,073 times
Quote:
For now, because they have a roof over their heads. the only state where the pizza delivery boy can own a 4000 sq foot home from his wages.
Doubt that. Some of the really far-flung suburbs are cheaper, but a 4000 sq ft home in the city limits of the major cities can be well over the million dollar range depending on the area.

Quote:
Once the market starts to rebound in Ca and and other states, most will be leaving if they can. No way to know for sure and a poll on this site would be inaccurate. I talk to many transplants wanting to get out of this state and some are neutral about itl. I have yet to meet one who said they were happy here.
Great! Because the grumps who don't get it are better off leaving anyway. Someone else can have them.

All of the transplants I know here are happy. Maybe you attract the wrong crowd.

Quote:
FWIW, we had a summer party here and invted people from out of state. All attended except 2. One who hapened to be born and raised in Texas, he refused to ever step foot back in Texas again and he is a native. the other said they just couldn't stand texas and didn't want to deal with the heat. the rest that attended just kept maiking jokes about Texas and saying.. I don't know how people live here.
Misery attracts the same company, perhaps.
Have fun. Sounds like a great uplifting and successful group of people to hang out with. Real role models.

Old 11-19-2009, 05:54 PM

116 posts, read 251,488 times
well i was 12 when i moved and i have no clue why my mom moved me to oklahoma

Old 11-20-2009, 11:58 AM

2,185 posts, read 5,022,275 times
TheAmazingAtheist re: Texas

Channel views 7,937,195
Subscribers 103,311

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnmDqJHv4lc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADvbCWEPEt0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzwYEORQMoM

Old 11-20-2009, 12:09 PM

15,982 posts, read 35,261,719 times
Quote:
Aww is that your boyfriend???

Are those videos suppose to prove something??? Some fat slob telling us our state sucks???? On top of that; he's from CA. This isn't nothing new; and he sounds just as ignorant and misinformed as you.

He than talks about RadioShack and how we aren't use to technology. Radioshack is BASED in Texas!! Lol

Old 11-20-2009, 02:16 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,858,910 times
We left because it was too hot and humid and TOO EXPENSIVE. We moved to CO and pay about the same for water, electricity and trash collection combined as we paid for water alone in TX. Our homeowner's insurance is about 1/4 of what it was in TX for $250 deductible versus $6,000 deductible in TX.

Sure was pay $1500 year in income tax that we didn't pay in TX but we pay $3,000 less in property tax as well as less in sales tax and 1/2 for car insurance.

gg

Old 11-20-2009, 02:20 PM

3,555 posts, read 7,858,910 times
texian patriot wrote;

Quote:
I wish we'd seceed from the Union right now.
Can't, despite what your idiot governor says. What would replace all the "welfare" you currently receive from "America"?

Quote:
I wish we'd hang Perry from a giant oak tree in from the Capital.
I knew we'd agree on some things!

Quote:
It's not going to happen though. This land our forefathers died defending from the tyranny and despotism of Santa Anna and our own federal government during the civil war will be in vain (I'm not pro slavery or pro racism, but that war will always be the war of northern aggression).
Yeah aggression to stomp on "state's rights". Like the right to own other people.

gg

Old 11-20-2009, 03:05 PM

2,185 posts, read 5,022,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jluke65780 View Post
Aww is that your boyfriend???

Are those videos suppose to prove something??? Some fat slob telling us our state sucks???? On top of that; he's from CA. This isn't nothing new; and he sounds just as ignorant and misinformed as you.

He than talks about RadioShack and how we aren't use to technology. Radioshack is BASED in Texas!! Lol

ok again, you choose to insult his appearence because you didn't like what he said.

Post your pic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas