Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-12-2013, 05:23 PM

5,673 posts, read 7,455,827 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
Sure am. Better recognize
As long as you know you have a problem its fine wit me.

Old 04-12-2013, 05:31 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,963,804 times
No problem here.
Just don't like your tacky bridge to nowhere

Old 04-12-2013, 05:55 PM

6,292 posts, read 7,504,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
No..... THIS is Tacky
Whats the name of this building BOI and where is it located????

Old 04-12-2013, 06:19 PM

7,891 posts, read 11,415,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Lance View Post
Whats the name of this building BOI and where is it located????
Its in memorial city area, I believe it is a hospital. I was going to look up if its in Houston or one of those memorial villages but pretty sure its Houston.

I've lived in both cities.... cant remember how D residents would ask.... I bet your glad you moved out of Houston arent you? The answer would be NO, I liked living in Houston. When visiting Houston after moving to Plano, never been asked I bet you hate living up there dont you lol.

For the record, Plano is freaking awesome place to live! Nice city to the south of it too....Dallas I think they call it....named after some small time general

Last edited by Johnhw2; 04-12-2013 at 06:42 PM..

Old 04-12-2013, 06:21 PM

18,495 posts, read 32,963,804 times
That building is on the katy freeway on the way to Katy. It is not near the memorial villages.

Old 04-12-2013, 06:37 PM

Thumbs up Memorial City Hospl Tower !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnhw2 View Post
Its in memorial city area, I believe it is a hospital. I was going to look up if its in Houston or one of those memorial villages but pretty sure its Houston.

I've lived in both cities.... cant remember how D residents would ask.... I bet your glad you move out of Houston arent you? The answer would be NO, I liked living in Houston. When visiting Houston after moving to Plano, never been asked I bet you hate living up there dont you lol.

For the record, Plano is freaking awesome place to live! Nice city to the south of it too....Dallas I think they call it....named after some small time general
If that is the Memorial City tower its like 38 floors and when you look at it from straight on is a very impressive building. Whoever took that pic was obviously looking for the worse angle possible to view it. You guys spend a lot of time and effort thinking about arguments against Houston don't you, it betrays your insecurity about who and where you are...

Last edited by Jack Lance; 04-12-2013 at 06:49 PM..

Old 04-12-2013, 06:57 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,959,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HtownLove View Post
That building is on the katy freeway on the way to Katy. It is not near the memorial villages.
It is definitely by the Memorial Villages.

Old 04-12-2013, 07:09 PM

Angry Beware of the Death Star !

There Will Be No Tours of the Death Star, and Other Details About the Hospital in the Belly of the Memorial Hermann Tower

What’s going to go on in that spiky head office? We can’t tell you. The top 6 floors belong to MetroNational, the building’s owner. Reports Dawson:
The secretive Houston-based developer will not reveal what goes on up there.
Watch out Dallasites Houston has a HQ for dealing with irritating north Texas punks!

There Will Be No Tours of the Death Star, and Other Details About the Hospital in the Belly of the Memorial Hermann Tower » Swamplot: Houston's Real Estate Landscape

Old 04-12-2013, 07:18 PM

5,673 posts, read 7,455,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Lance View Post
If that is the Memorial City tower its like 38 floors and when you look at it from straight on is a very impressive building. Whoever took that pic was obviously looking for the worse angle possible to view it. You guys spend a lot of time and effort thinking about arguments against Houston don't you, it betrays your insecurity about who and where you are...
I don't know what you could possibly be talking about...I simply posted pictures of Dallas. And of course u Housonians came running screaming Tacky! Tacky! Tacky!(as usual)...An I just had to reminded yall of how "TACKY" things could really get.

By the way that building is hideous from every angle...i remember saying before tht it looks like a tissue box with a shot glass on top.....and thats the BOTTOM of the "Tacky Pole".

Old 04-12-2013, 07:41 PM

Thumbs up Memorial City Tower !

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallasboi View Post
I don't know what you could possibly be talking about...I simply posted pictures of Dallas. And of course u Housonians came running screaming Tacky! Tacky! Tacky!(as usual)...An I just had to reminded yall of how "TACKY" things could really get.

By the way that building is hideous from every angle...i remember saying before tht it looks like a tissue box with a shot glass on top.....and thats the BOTTOM of the "Tacky Pole".
I didn't say it wasn't hideous, I said it is impressive, especially at night. Look its not downtown, its not uptown, just some suburban high rise . It may be an ET for all I know so I'm not going to dis it any more....it may eat me.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas