Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2013, 03:48 PM

1,912 posts, read 2,413,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Columbiadata View Post
The Census Bureau counts people where they are living (staying) on the day of the census, even college students in dorms. The other poster was wrong.
Ah, ok. Wasn't sure.

So, does Greenville bus people in from all around the surrounding counties for Census day with a tent, so they can try to eclipse Columbia

I kid guys, I kid.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2013, 04:21 PM

304 posts, read 266,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CD2013 View Post
It is well known, however, that Nikki Haley has some grudges against the Charleston area, and it's politicians.
yeah that sounds just like Haley, just an evil vindicative woman right? She's a republican

Old 12-04-2013, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelham3 View Post
She's a republican
That's the problem. Its one reason SC is dead last or near last in all the rankings that MATTER: Crime, poverty, STD's, infant mortality, education, income, pollution.

Name a list you don't want to be at the bottom of...and SC is probably near the bottom.

Republican leadership dominates this state. And it shows.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:12 PM

1,289 posts, read 2,581,756 times
Quote:
That's the problem. Its one reason SC is dead last or near last in all the rankings that MATTER: Crime, poverty, STD's, infant mortality, education, income, pollution.

Name a list you don't want to be at the bottom of...and SC is probably near the bottom.

Wow, generalize much?

Old 12-04-2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:

lol well if you look at those stats in detail, those are Democrat voters. I've made this point before. You are so leftwing it won't get through though. Why don't you move to Oregon? They probably pay firefighters 100K out there too b/c of Democrat leadership.

How about that Democrat leadership on just designing a website that works for the healthcare thing? how about that. How about all those lies Obama told to pitch his dumb law? People could keep their plans? Your party is the party of stupid peopole but you are so arrogant and you have the pop culture on your side that you don't ever gain that self awareness that you really do need to try to get at some point.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:46 PM

Quote:
lol well if you look at those stats in detail, those are Democrat voters. I've made this point before. You are so leftwing it won't get through though. Why don't you move to Oregon? They probably pay firefighters 100K out there too b/c of Democrat leadership.

How about that Democrat leadership on just designing a website that works for the healthcare thing? how about that. How about all those lies Obama told to pitch his dumb law? People could keep their plans? Your party is the party of stupid peopole but you are so arrogant and you have the pop culture on your side that you don't ever gain that self awareness that you really do need to try to get at some point.
Well, if Democrat voters are responsible for all those numbers, and SC has THAT many of them......wouldn't Democrats win the elections here

Throughout SC, there are trailor parks and historically poor areas full of white folks who preach the Tea Party line as good as any. And those same folks are right there helping keep SC at the bottom of those lists. Poverty, crime, STD's, bad education, etc, etc, aren't just a black or Hispanic thing. Its a white thing too. Your Republican brainwashing just makes you think ONLY minority Democrats suffer those things.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Well, if Democrat voters are responsible for all those numbers, and SC has THAT many of them......wouldn't Democrats win the elections here

Throughout SC, there are trailor parks and historically poor areas full of white folks who preach the Tea Party line as good as any. And those same folks are right there helping keep SC at the bottom of those lists. Poverty, crime, STD's, bad education, etc, etc, aren't just a black or Hispanic thing. Its a white thing too. Your Republican brainwashing just makes you think ONLY minority Democrats suffer those things.
Your whole dumb leftwing premise is that goverment can solve every problem. That is why you are a liberal. How can a republican force some dumb lazy Democrat voter to care about academics? Or to not commit crimes? At some point these issues are about these people taking personal responsiblity. We can't coddle every person and force them to improve in these areas. They have to make that decision. You just want to beat up on SC like your hero Steve Colbert who you seem ape on here with this mindless anti-SC and anti-GOP. GOP is to blame for everythign.

You support this dumb Obama guy, this guy doesn't know anythihng and look at the economy the last 5 years and his incompetence and lying on O-Care has been unprecednent but you are so Nancy Pelosi you are actually on the internet saying Republicans are stupid and to blame for your party voters personal problems.

There is a reason why you are firefighter gettnig paid 20 K a year brother.

Most white republicans are not getting STDs, not commiting crimes, not doing poorly in school, etc. Just the fact you have to try to say that to m ake you rdumb point means I just shredded you on here, firefighter boy. Shouldn't you be out on the town in Chucktown getting laid? Last time I was here you couldn't be more insistent on what a playboy you are but you sure on this website 24-7 for such a stud muffin. every woman out there wants a firefighter boyfirend/husband.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Your whole dumb leftwing premise is that goverment can solve every problem. That is why you are a liberal. How can a republican force some dumb lazy Democrat voter to care about academics? Or to not commit crimes? At some point these issues are about these people taking personal responsiblity. We can't coddle every person and force them to improve in these areas. They have to make that decision. You just want to beat up on SC like your hero Steve Colbert who you seem ape on here with this mindless anti-SC and anti-GOP. GOP is to blame for everythign.

You support this dumb Obama guy, this guy doesn't know anythihng and look at the economy the last 5 years and his incompetence and lying on O-Care has been unprecednent but you are so Nancy Pelosi you are actually on the internet saying Republicans are stupid and to blame for your party voters personal problems.

There is a reason why you are firefighter gettnig paid 20 K a year brother.

Most white republicans are not getting STDs, not commiting crimes, not doing poorly in school, etc. Just the fact you have to try to say that to m ake you rdumb point means I just shredded you on here, firefighter boy. Shouldn't you be out on the town in Chucktown getting laid? Last time I was here you couldn't be more insistent on what a playboy you are but you sure on this website 24-7 for such a stud muffin. every woman out there wants a firefighter boyfirend/husband.
Haha, 20K? I get far more than that.

So, you're saying all the white trash trailor parks in the rural upstate aren't A) Tea Party right wingers B) Oppose Obama C) On all sorts of government welfare and support

1- Im not a liberal.
2- I didn't vote Obama and never would
3- I don't think the government is the answer, or private sector. A smart, sensible COOPERATION between the two is the best situation.
4- Im also not a right winger, because that movement has turned so psychotic, they just want to crush and cut anything and everything dealing with government, period. With no care for the consequence.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:02 PM

Oh, and Pelham, I'm sorry. Your overall grammar, flow of thought and logic are a bit..well, hard to follow. Its hard to debate against verbal vomit. But, I'll try.

Old 12-04-2013, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Haha, 20K? I get far more than that.

So, you're saying all the white trash trailor parks in the rural upstate aren't A) Tea Party right wingers B) Oppose Obama C) On all sorts of government welfare and support

1- Im not a liberal.
2- I didn't vote Obama and never would
3- I don't think the government is the answer, or private sector. A smart, sensible COOPERATION between the two is the best situation.
4- Im also not a right winger, because that movement has turned so psychotic, they just want to crush and cut anything and everything dealing with government, period. With no care for the consequence.
You are ab lowhard Democrat man. You never shut up about your liberal politics on here. And how you shoudl get paid more b/c you point water at a fire every once in awhile.

You are insecure as hell if you are denying you are a leftwing Democrat Obana fan boy. You are the most political person on this website by far. That is why it is fun cutting you down size.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina