Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2008, 08:22 PM

796 posts, read 3,049,403 times

Advertisements

Oops, I forgot about our little babies, 5 rats named Hannibal (that was his name when we got him), Tally, Oreo, Diamond and Sabrina, and 2 robo hamsters Salt and Pepper.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2008, 08:27 PM

1,051 posts, read 2,541,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheermomof4girls View Post
Oops, I forgot about our little babies, 5 rats named Hannibal (that was his name when we got him), Tally, Oreo, Diamond and Sabrina, and 2 robo hamsters Salt and Pepper.
Don't you love your rats! Our Maple is just the sweetest little thing. I would recommend a rat as a pet to everyone (although the first rat we had was like Kujo and bit everyone that got close-obviously some mental health issues with that one)

Old 04-17-2008, 09:57 PM

3,060 posts, read 7,423,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreeniii View Post
We had a dog named Taco also! He was a little rat terrier and would sing to Whitney Houston.
I guess that says something about Whitney's singing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by irnag View Post
Also have a ferret. Pooter Pottums is her name and if you can get past the odor (females have less) ferrets are hours of fun.
Pooter Pottums?? That's pretty cool!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules07 View Post
That's a pretty big "pantry", I just figured it was full of food. Guess I know better now!!!
You just have to know where everything is! I broke open a new Bacardi the other day...

I'm working on more pets and personal pics - I'll get them up soon...

Old 04-17-2008, 10:13 PM

285 posts, read 677,763 times
Screen name is pretty obvious - I reside in northern Virginia but my heart lives in Texas where we will retire in a couple of years.

In real life, I'm Lori, married to Steve for 35 years. We met at UT Austin and bleed burnt orange. We are proud parents of two daughters and two sons-in-love. Our pride and joy is our granddaughter who is 20 months old. She and her parents are moving to Denmark next week.

I am an independent Longaberger Consultant and National Sales Leader, having just celebrated my 25th anniversary with the company. Husband is retired Navy and VP for a defense consulting firm.

No pets and no plans to get any. We do have 2 grandkitties in Florida.

Lori

Old 04-17-2008, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrober View Post

I'm working on more pets and personal pics - I'll get them up soon...

Here are a couple of the fam and some pets...
(http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r142/gwrober/CD%20SA/ - broken link)

Old 04-17-2008, 10:54 PM

3,823 posts, read 14,668,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paka View Post
---Psych nurse.

"Paka" in Hawaiian means CRAZY! It is our dalmations name, and I just adopted it (ok...fess up, how many of YOU use your animals names/passwords on the 1,345,678,464 different things we need pass words for now!!! LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel Man View Post
I'm taking a census of households with pets. Now what is the names of your pets?
Hey folks. I was just making a little fun at Paka (see the bold above). I wasn't really asking for your pet's name, though thanks for taking the time to let us know.
BTW: Our dog is Pico and our cat is Ting Ting.

Last edited by Steel Man; 04-17-2008 at 11:03 PM..

Old 04-17-2008, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Hey folks. I was just making a little fun at Parka (see the bold above). I wasn't really asking for your pet's name, though thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Holy cow, I totally didn't even catch that.

Old 04-18-2008, 04:01 AM

7,629 posts, read 16,453,477 times
You must be WAY ahead of us all mentially becauss we ALL bit off on it! LOL....

I was explaining where MY screen name came from...not from my job but from my dog!

Old 04-18-2008, 06:58 AM

3,468 posts, read 8,554,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwrober View Post
You just have to know where everything is! I broke open a new Bacardi the other day...
You bringing it camping? Oh, nah, then it'd be an "open container".

Old 04-18-2008, 07:37 AM

7,629 posts, read 16,453,477 times
Quote:
Hey folks. I was just making a little fun at Paka (see the bold above). I wasn't really asking for your pet's name, though thanks for taking the time to let us know.
Oh you silly goose...I only use PRIOR pets names for passwords...those that have gone to run with the big dogs...but Paka for my SCREEN name! LOL

If you do manage to get into my banking info while I am gone this weekend...mind paying the bills online for me? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio