Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-22-2010, 12:17 PM

66 posts, read 84,042 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CH1960 View Post

Old 01-22-2010, 12:19 PM

Default Thank you wellguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
I do owe you Dinner since there were 10-11 people at the meeting tonight. A lot less than I expected. Not everyone stayed the entire time. No I'm not a member of any group. I am however Lutheran. My input here is based on our 10 years here in Westcreek, Experiences with HOA Staff, BOD(s),Talking with Neighbors (Yes I too have neighbors that complain but they don't seem to do anything except complain) Downhill Changes, Good Neighbors Moving due to Complaints with/ about the BOD and HOA Staff. These were the types of Folks anyone would want for a neighbor and they could have lived in numerous Subdivision's throughout the area.

I am really impressed with Mr. Drummonds- As you know he is a past BOD Member and now our Treasurer. (I'm not campaigning for him , I only know what I see) One thing that I'll say is that he is on the ball and he is on top of matter's. I hope he continues to stick around. It's not too often that you get a good feeling about someone that you have only seen "in action" twice.

Although I have yet to visit it I did hear about a webpage that is said to be extremely informative. I don't think I will visit it until Friday night or over the Weekend.

Homeownersofwestcreek.com
THIS A WONDERFUL SITE, GREAT JOB!!

Old 01-22-2010, 12:56 PM

71 posts, read 109,950 times
Great Job on the knew WEB Site. Maybe next time i log in there will be a calendar tab as to what meetings, classes, Picnic/gathering, sport games ect. are being held here at WC with time's on them.

Wonder if WC is allowed to purchase used playground stuff? There is alot of daycare's and elementry schools that have been closed/closing and have very nice playground equipment, would be nice if some were here at our playground without having to pay full price.

Old 01-22-2010, 07:38 PM

Default How

THIS A WONDERFUL SITE, GREAT JOB!!
THIS SITE WAS PUT TOGETHER BY 2 PEOPLE.
I HAVE NOT READ ANYTHING NEWSLETTERS,
NEWSPAPERS, OR ANYTHING AS WELL THOUGHT OUT.
TRULY EVERYTHING ANYONE WOULD NEED TO
KNOW ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT CONCERNS ME/YOU
ON A DAILY BASIS. EXCELLENT WORK*****

Old 01-22-2010, 07:59 PM

56 posts, read 75,227 times
Default The Homeowners of Westcreek website

I received a link to the site in an email from one of the group leaders the other evening. I was pretty impressed. I think they did a great job! With all the crime going on I liked those security tips. The site is not just well organized, but I think this group of homeowners has really got their act together.

Kudos to the Homeowners of Westcreek group!

Homeowners of Westcreek

Old 01-22-2010, 08:33 PM

23 posts, read 27,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wellguy View Post
I do owe you Dinner since there were 10-11 people at the meeting tonight. A lot less than I expected. Not everyone stayed the entire time. No I'm not a member of any group. I am however Lutheran. My input here is based on our 10 years here in Westcreek, Experiences with HOA Staff, BOD(s),Talking with Neighbors (Yes I too have neighbors that complain but they don't seem to do anything except complain) Downhill Changes, Good Neighbors Moving due to Complaints with/ about the BOD and HOA Staff. These were the types of Folks anyone would want for a neighbor and they could have lived in numerous Subdivision's throughout the area.

I am really impressed with Mr. Drummonds- As you know he is a past BOD Member and now our Treasurer. (I'm not campaigning for him , I only know what I see) One thing that I'll say is that he is on the ball and he is on top of matter's. I hope he continues to stick around. It's not too often that you get a good feeling about someone that you have only seen "in action" twice.

Although I have yet to visit it I did hear about a webpage that is said to be extremely informative. I don't think I will visit it until Friday night or over the Weekend.

Homeownersofwestcreek.com
Wellguy, I just want more people involved in the process and more people to pay their dues. I think you showing up to the meeting is a good start, if work permits I'll be there also. We'll call us even on dinner...take care! I'll visit the website also to see what hey did...

Old 01-23-2010, 08:47 AM

1,671 posts, read 3,844,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008 View Post
Great Job on the knew WEB Site. Maybe next time i log in there will be a calendar tab as to what meetings, classes, Picnic/gathering, sport games ect. are being held here at WC with time's on them.

Wonder if WC is allowed to purchase used playground stuff? There is alot of daycare's and elementry schools that have been closed/closing and have very nice playground equipment, would be nice if some were here at our playground without having to pay full price.

Good Morning,

I wanted to follow through with a few posts before I get out to do some lite yard work (Is there such a thing?)

The Playground suggestions is a great one. We both know that it would not be a waste of money and that school /daycare playground equipment is quality equipment. I know we spend / have spent an awful lot of money for Playground Equipment.

Old 01-23-2010, 09:04 AM

During the BOD Meeting last week I was in awe when it came to the cost of the Fence Stain. It appears that it is somewhere in upwards of $25.00 for 5 gallons. I would think that it could be purchased in Drums (45 -55 gallons) at a good savings. There is not doubt that Lowes does not stock it but I would be willing to say they can order it or that there are other vendors that we could purchase it from.

I know that plumbing fixtures /parts are readily available at the Home Depot / Lowes and that we should not be paying any tax. There are a couple of Plumbing Parts Hoses in the general area. I wonder if it they have been considered. I know that I can save money over the Home Depot and Lowes. I do pay tax and there is not discount for me.

Last question and then it's off to the yard (you would think I would know better than to tackle leaves in the wind. I could be a couple of my Lazy Neighbor's and blow them into the street. There is nothing better than doing your yard work and at the same time your neighbor's.

When it comes to Bidding on Contractor realted Maintenace how many vendor's /companies are contacted. Are "Contracts" awarded Annually or Automatically Renew? Is this information availabe for us to see (as far as when we are going through the bidding process?)

Old 01-23-2010, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOA Watcher View Post
Wellguy, I just want more people involved in the process and more people to pay their dues. I think you showing up to the meeting is a good start, if work permits I'll be there also. We'll call us even on dinner...take care! I'll visit the website also to see what hey did...
The owed dues did come up and the amount owed was extreme to say the least. However I don't know if they count the dues that are paid after the due date but before the late date.

I would like to suggest (the more I think about it I have) that the BOD Meetings be scheduled to start at 6:30pm. Traffic is heavy in this area. As I have said in the past it takes me almost an entire hour to drive from 281N and Mulberry and I get off at 5:00pm on a good day. (With all due respect I need a few minutes to sit and breath calmly while thinking of Puppies and Puffy Clouds before the Meeting. This lowers my Blood Pressure) I am only one of MANY that have a long drive have no doubt that attendance would be higher if that were the case.

Didn't the Town Hall Meeting start at 6:30pm?

Old 01-24-2010, 08:45 AM

Default Correction on homeowners of westcreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe joe the dog faced boy View Post
this a wonderful site, great job!!
this site was put together by 2 people.
i have not read anything newsletters,
newspapers, or anything as well thought out.
truly everything anyone would need to
know about everything that concerns me/you
on a daily basis. excellent work*****

I miss spoke all of this information was done by 1

person, a very smart computer man. THIS MAN

WORKS WITH VERY BRIGHT PEOPLE AND HE IS

A GREAT LISTENER*** I NEED TO GIVE CREDIT

WHERE CREDIT IS DUE******
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio