Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2011, 12:39 PM

944 posts, read 2,041,851 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
& here comes the other poster! Yes, Lifetime does have quite a few good-looking moms, but the carbon footprint was weighing down on me & I didn't like the monthly fees. Now I just lift at home & run in Stone Oak Park. The supply of fit hotties of all ages isn't as regular as Lifetime, but when I encounter one, its always a pleasant surprise. It's great to catch up to them & have a conversation. & if they have iPod headphones? Just run behind them & enjoy the show Great motivation!
Oh man, please please don't fall in behind a woman running through the park unless you're a significant distance behind. Women have it pounded into their head from a young age that they need to be careful and be aware of their surroundings. If I notice a man start following me in a park (or anywhere) I get very nervous - I think this is true for most women.

Even if the woman realizes you're just ogling her (blech), you're only going to be upgraded from potential raper to serious creeper that is following her on her run to ogle her rear. In case it isn't clear, that's not a good thing - unless you want to make random women uncomfortable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2011, 01:27 PM

418 posts, read 784,778 times
Quote:
Just run behind them & enjoy the show Great motivation!
Well, there is more obnoxious behavior.

If I was a woman that would totally freak me out.

Old 12-01-2011, 02:10 AM

2 posts, read 2,498 times
I really don't like going to Heb nor Walmart when it gets crowded,but if I really need to buy something
I would rather buy them late at night or after 9pm as soon as it gets less crowded. I do prefer
to buy things in smaller stores and those stores that sell food from different countries. You hardly
ever see in there impatient customers or long lines. Anyway, I have run into a lot of unpleasant
people in the HEB of Wurzbach Road and many in the Walmart of De Zavala. I haven't had bad
experiences in Sprouts Market yet.

Old 12-01-2011, 08:25 AM

545 posts, read 1,062,151 times
Quote:
& here comes the other poster! Yes, Lifetime does have quite a few good-looking moms, but the carbon footprint was weighing down on me & I didn't like the monthly fees. Now I just lift at home & run in Stone Oak Park. The supply of fit hotties of all ages isn't as regular as Lifetime, but when I encounter one, its always a pleasant surprise. It's great to catch up to them & have a conversation. & if they have iPod headphones? Just run behind them & enjoy the show Great motivation!
$5 says this guy's never talked to a "hottie" in his life.

Old 12-01-2011, 09:28 AM

4,287 posts, read 8,033,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuanValdez View Post
$5 says this guy's never talked to a "hottie" in his life.

Oh, I've talked to plenty of hotties (& notties). Gone beyond talkin' to 'em? NOPE!

Old 12-21-2011, 09:48 AM

7 posts, read 15,064 times
grocery store customer behavior in SA? HORRIBLE.

Old 12-21-2011, 11:48 AM

1,099 posts, read 2,074,899 times
what gets me is that people are in their own little worlds and think they are the only shoppers in the store. I hate it when people block the aisles with their shopping carts. Also, people are just lazy when it comes to putting their shopping carts in the cart corral. I have watched people put their empty basket in between cars even though the cart corral is 15 feet away!

Old 12-21-2011, 12:02 PM

7 posts, read 15,064 times
the worst is when children are allowed to push the cart! There should definitely be a 12 & up rule, or maybe require a driver's license

Old 12-21-2011, 02:55 PM

1,074 posts, read 1,802,115 times
I shop like I drive.....very aggressive. Outta my way slow folks, elderly, and obese people in motorized carts. In and out is my motto at HEB.

Old 12-21-2011, 03:13 PM

581 posts, read 1,188,479 times
Well, I have a little "feel good" story to add in. My mom was at the store today picking out some last minute stuff and was the loading her car when a bag slipped and spilled all it's contents on the ground. She was starting to pick them up when a guy with his two kids ran over and started to help her pick them up. They even helped putting the rest of the stuff in her car. My mom was very grateful and offered him a couple of bucks for him or some candy she bought. He said no, no, no, he was just waiting for his wife and to have a Merry Christmas. And they went back to their car. Made my mom's day as well as mine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > San Antonio