Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2023, 03:56 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

I keep looking for a cloud in the shape of a hand but I only see one from the image in her left eye like she is looking at a hand shaped cloud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2023, 04:07 PM

What is happening between the snake's mouth and the dragon's mouth? What is the red image?
I have seen so many things still forming an opinion, but finding things in that tree of fire and all the fire around is whats intetesting to me. Just keep looking for Da Vinci's signiture keyholes and arrorws to establish direction and when you establish direction, almost always you will find eyes looking at what it wants you to look at. King Ahab and Jezebel, the angel. Just wait till Ahab tells the Queen, Elijah is so in trouble.

Side note.

1 Kings 19

and a cruse of water at his head

Old 07-05-2023, 07:57 PM

The beast that I showed on Mona'a thumb and in that girl's hair is a strange looking beast because you see a lion, an eagle with the appearnce of a dragon.

This picture has that same beast in green wearing an achieved green crown.

Look at it and divide gold from from green to red, look at the red bird with a black eye, then see the beast in green and let your eyes see an eagle looking at you and a lion, and then look at the gold as the right side of a man's face wearing a crown, a lot more to see but seeing the animals are cool.

The order of the gold being the right side of a man's face is displaying an immortal body of gold, soul in the middle and now red protected in the protection of the gold. Thats what makes one wonder seeing trees overlaid in gold protecting the wood.

Two little birds, cute.

The second picture look at the big grey stone as a big left arm coming down to scoop something out of the water, something in his hand. Between the big left arm and the other rock with Jesus in a stone is a big face of a woman thats not easy to see, but there is a smaller one showing a woman with a crown, you are the woman.

Its a birth where you became pregnant with a spiritial child between a marriage of flesh and spirit.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230705_193529.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230705_200457.jpg  

Old 07-05-2023, 11:49 PM

You are in a golden boat making your crossing of the sea when you are caught up to heaven.

All the sacrificial animals can be seen on the lamb, oxen, goat, ram, Bull amd he is the spirit with an eagle and ravens in his garment and owls making a play in the woods looking for haunts. I just started looking at this a couple hours ago when a friend sent it and its very interesting. I sent him a part of this picture that I cant post in here.

The man is smiling looking at the horns of the woman, and I really love this woman, reminds me of my second wife even being the goat she is, its an amusing painting, and scary real in places like the photo I sent, it looks like a real photo.

Great stuff so far, cant wait to find out whats up with the camels. If you could isolate all the purple in this picture it would be awesome, a purple masterpiece. The owl is easy to find and he looks fumny because he's in movement, just dont know why yet.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-l-onard_de_vinci-_sainte_anne-_louvre.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230706_002225.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-1024px-leonardo_da_vinci_-_virgin_and_child_with_st_anne_c2rmf_retouched.jpg  

Old 07-06-2023, 12:05 AM

Bringing in the harvest and since somebody is caught up to heaven, I assume its the wheat harvest, the wheat harvest closes put Passover when the child you matured is caught up to heaven while the tare is taken out of a person. At Sukkot they bring in waving tree limbs giving the soumd of a mighty wind storm sweeping through , but I pretty sure its the wheat harvest.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230706_005722.jpg  

Old 07-06-2023, 11:42 AM

Like all the other shoulders showing male and female organs to tell you whats taking place, this one does the same with the girl's arm, which is his arm because the two are one, three I should say. I could manipulate the picture but it would be too graphic lile looking at a real photo.

This is what this painting is about, it is a consummation and birth of a new temple, a new being.

What Ezekiel is playing at is temple design with the 4 camps and their beasts moving in temple order and design as one being.

Da Vinci is showing the consummation and birth of the being described in Ezekiel.

Ezekiel.

1Now it came to pass in the thirtieth year, in the fourth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I was among the captives by the river of Chebar, that the heavens were opened, and I saw visions of God. 2In the fifth day of the month, which was the fifth year of king Jehoiachin's captivity, 3The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.

Vision of Four Cherubim

4And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire. 5Also out of the midst thereof came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance; they had the likeness of a man. 6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings. 7And their feet were straight feet; and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass. 8And they had the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings. 9Their wings were joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward. 10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle. 11Thus were their faces: and their wings were stretched upward; two wings of every one were joined one to another, and two covered their bodies. 12And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went; and they turned not when they went. 13As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance was like burning coals of fire, and like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning. 14And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

Vision of the Four Wheels

15Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces. 16The appearance of the wheels and their work was like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work was as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel. 17When they went, they went upon their four sides: and they turned not when they went. 18As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings were full of eyes round about them four. 19And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up. 20Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither was their spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels. 21When those went, these went; and when those stood, these stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature was in the wheels.

Vision of the Divine Glory

22And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature was as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above. 23And under the firmament were their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies. 24And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings. 25And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

26And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it. 27And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from th6e appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about. 28As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake

Temple design, Ezekiel was THE temple expert, a prophet, but the greatest priest and his temple isnt made by hands. The city that comes from heaven in Revelation is one person, if you arent allowed in the city, it means you wont become a city.

The new born child you raised on the milk of the word until he matured and ate meat, he is the one in the boat after 42 months, he has concluded the first season, and he is taken up to heaven and stored in God's barn at the wheat harvest. This is what is taking place in heaven while you are still on earth, you are born again. The house you built is the son you raised, HE IS the temple, and he is caght up to sit in heavenly places, that is heaven, the reason for all the purple. Why you see all the sacrificial animals

I keep laughing about that camel..
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230706_121906.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-06-2023 at 12:04 PM..

Old 07-06-2023, 01:16 PM

63,775 posts, read 40,038,426 times
I have enormous respect for the depth and rigor of the religious symbolism with which you have approached the application of your pareidolia, Hanni. This has clearly been a deep passion of yours and no random exercise. That is why I consider it your "gift of tongues." It is an amazing accomplishment, IMO. Thank you for sharing so much of it with us. I personally appreciate it very much. It resonates with my mystic side.

Old 07-06-2023, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
I have enormous respect for the depth and rigor of the religious symbolism with which you have approached the application of your pareidolia, Hanni. This has clearly been a deep passion of yours and no random exercise. That is why I consider it your "gift of tongues." It is an amazing accomplishment, IMO. Thank you for sharing so much of it with us. I personally appreciate it very much. It resonates with my mystic side.
Well thanks, I had spent maybe 10 hours looking at John the Baptist, but I don't know these paintings, everything I write is new everyday, and I will forget it next week.. I only studied John till something clicked but yea, I dont know Da Vinci, I just know the language.

Old 07-07-2023, 06:12 PM

The owl in the center of this turns to the right and flies off as a pointer. You can see the owl's face in the water also, he wants you to find a flying bird to follow where it leads.

You have to look at the bigger picture, and when you look at it, look to the farthest right and see keyholes. Where the tree comes down almost begins in the right eye of a woman's face, I would say that woman is Mona. I dont know yet but it sure looks like her, and if it is her, there will be other ways of knowing.

I would put money on it right now and give 20 to 1 odds, but I could be wrong, I just doubt that I am, thats Mona. I have seen 2 images of her in the same place.

You dont zoom in, just look for her. Turn and look thinking of her. Mona has a golden sash on her shoulder that looks like a hummingbird, and I would say she is wearing it as a hat.

Then there is the thread image that wants to take so much attention. If you were searching this painting to come upon this thread, it looks extreemly obvious, but what is it?

Edit

Mona is a picture of humanity, the Mona Lisa is the Ot and Nt history of mankind and our fall.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230707_184023.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230707_185747.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230707_190950.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-07-2023 at 06:26 PM..

Old 07-09-2023, 01:25 AM

Left side male, and of the spirit and priesthood, right side of the female and the flesh, 2 kingdoms in a marriage.

The gold lion against an evolving wodden lion. See, turned around we see a wooden oxen in the grips of a gold lion, and evolves as you turn telling the story.

The right leg is a golden woman bowing in submission because the old man brought his right side of flesh under submission thereby conquering the king in the right eye, but more importantly, he has brought the spirit in the left eye under submission, and he himself has become a priest.

So the right leg shows a woman under submision while the left has the fallen spirit also under submission and we see him on his stomach conquered, and both legs evolve telling a story about the old man and what he did himself, he overcame the flesh and the abomination of desolation that was in himself, now the fallen spirit that was in the left eye was silence, overcome, and taken.

I dont know this painting yet, its so busy its hard, but I need a good version. Trying to piece it together.

The wooden oxen has a golden brain.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230709_020110.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality