Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2023, 01:24 AM

23,177 posts, read 10,468,780 times

Advertisements

Above the boy's hands are white streaks, looks like thorns, they are used as the horns of a green stag that evolves

You zoom in to the boy's left shoulder looking for green and black crystal balls, and there is a face there, it is the eyes and nose of a man wearing sheep's clothing like his head is covering in sheep skin. Concentrate on the shoulder looking for the stag, flip upside down and see a wolf, turn again and see an eagle. The green stag evolves itself also.

A whole world amongst the thorns, and anyone interested in learning Da Vinci should know the Song Of Songs by heart.

The most beautiful song.

My beloved is like a roe or a young stag: behold, he standeth behind our wall, he looketh forth at the

windows, shewing himself through the lattice.

As the lily among thorns, so is my love among the daughters.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230621_020510.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-21-2023 at 01:56 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2023, 01:52 PM

So many illusions in this picture that I dont know if they end.

See the finger pointing near the bottum, it is streching open the left side of a woman's mouth while a snake goes in, and thats not easy to see, but the finger is in the neck of a Gila Monster, and when you see him, see a green snake that looks like its stepping on the head of the gila monster, and higher up is a face with red eyes. In each direction there is also a big mouth bass in green, and he is swallowing snakes in one view, and in another, a man walks into his mouth.

The gila monster is easy to see when you know its there, and look at it like you took the picture yourself with a Polaroid, it looks real, and it morphs like the snake.

Now look at the bottum of the picture and see the white stripe, follow it, think of it as a walk way with a man going into a mouth.

Look closely at the white walkway and find a black fishing hook, find another, and then see the entire walkway as a fishing hook.

Mathew 12
43When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none. 44Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished. 45Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

There are a lot of birds there because there are a lot of spirits there, he's been given blood to drink, and the life is in the blood, its who you are, and its who others are. If you are given blood to drink, it means spirits come inside you, individuals that once lived before in my opinion.

What I do is turn my phone slanted down like barely seeing like you are looking at the bottum edge of your phone.

Look for big huge faces of snakes,like real snakes. Look at the faces upper rigjt.
This one pic is a fat book to write.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230621_141119.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-21-2023 at 02:35 PM..

Old 06-21-2023, 07:20 PM

The top bunch of leaves is a sheep jumping, the sheep has a chain running down the middle of its back with a key attached at the bottum where it evolves unlocking a door.

I dont know why yet but I will figure it out with more time. I know it doesnt look like a sheep, but it is a sheep.

Zechariah.
Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

8And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

You are in 3 parts. The shepherd is in you, also your fellow.

The chain with a key has a bird carrying it at the end.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230621_191627.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230621_191311.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230621_191445.jpg  

Old 06-22-2023, 08:17 AM

I have a couple of extra phones, I will put the picture on one phone and then take a picture with a couple other phones straight, slanted and in every direction. By doing this, the camera pics up perspectives in light that you wouldnt otherwise see. It picked up that sheep to where there is no doubt. Problem is, I cant post pictures from the other phones. If you have a tablet, that would be something to do, put it on a tablet and take a lot if pictures from different hights, slanted and from all 4 perspectives and the camera will see the light different.

Old 06-22-2023, 10:16 AM

I have seen two Da vinci's embedded with CR and that symbol, does anyone know what it means?

Christ Ruler?

Look at the thumb and remember it looked like that, there is a reason.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230622_105428.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230622_111451.jpg  

Old 06-25-2023, 09:12 AM

It appears that I have come late to the game with all these big companied using radio waves picking up certain colors and revealing hidden images most eyes dont pick up like the crown in Mona being the same crown as the one in John the baptist, and there are also images of the same crown in others. At one point I thought I was going crazy because I found the same sort of technique in Michael Angelo and another artist who lived during Da Vinci's life but none so genius as Da Vinci telling a story, nonetheless, astoniishg, and using colors to hide images using there own signiture pointers. The story Michael Angelo tells in one is amuzing at the least and a little scary, but I had no idea it was a form of painting not only used by Da Vinci.
M.A. only has a couple paintings, but the one is genius.

See the big opinion going round that I have read so far is that much of what is found is assumed to be underneath the painting as if using works of art as blank canvases thinkig the xray vrought it out.

These radiograph, sound waved, x ways, they are advanving quickly and before you know it, somebidy is going it figure it out.

Just some examples but I have good feeling that they are going to find the right way to do it. Da vinci used all types of magnifyinh lenses that sort of makes me guess why he was accused of heresy. He painting things in Mona that almost demands a microscope, and I know he painted things like you could only see through a crystal ball and I suspect prisms also.

One thing I am sure of is that he knew how light works, he was an imaginary who would have known that technology would increase, and I just have a sneaky opinion that one day these experts are going to figure out how to see plainly, switch filters and see something else. I seriously believe there is a way to do it because it even works from using one phone to take pictures off another phone. Just a matter of time.

The first Mona IS the Mona lisa, its a different light in radio waves.

The last one is awesome, the mouth in Angelo's
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-2f3379a200000578-3350687-pascal_cotte_a_french_engineer_who_has_analysed_da_vinci_s_famou-m-31_1.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-images-18-.jpeg   Da Vinci's Serpents-images-15-.jpeg   Da Vinci's Serpents-images-16-.jpeg   Da Vinci's Serpents-3-3.3-blessing-hand.jpg  

Da Vinci's Serpents-images-20-.jpeg   Da Vinci's Serpents-saint_jerome_8509419d-3cd2-494f-b841-057b29cdd5c1_1024x1024.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230625_100939.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230625_102751.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-25-2023 at 09:31 AM..

Old 07-01-2023, 08:36 PM

I often find myself thinking of this eye, several times a day, I see it looking at me in my mind's eye. What a beautiful picture, in of itself its a masterpiece. Find the other.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230701_182931.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230626_124941.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-01-2023 at 08:53 PM..

Old 07-03-2023, 08:07 AM

This is the left eye kingdom of Jesus, the left eye is of the father, and the right eye is of the mother, but Jesus wasnt born of Adam but he still had to conquer the kingdom through submission of the right eye, he had to be a lamb to be a king. The blue cloak is a snake eating water bird that brought a spirit and inside the crystal ball, he has the head of a snake in his mouth, and in another view you see a bird with a long tail.

Looking at the 3 stars in this view is the two eyes and nose of a badger, but there are many more animals in that crystal ball and they all have to do with Jesus conquering a kingdom.

I am going to try and find more xray pictures but thats what we are looking at.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230703_085434.jpg  

Old 07-03-2023, 05:50 PM

First picture of a tower.
Chateau du Clos Luce?

Middle picture
There is a whole lot going on here, to the far left see a red crocodile with a snake under him, its not hard to find the black eyes, the golden staff is a moving picture.

The third picture, well, I mean, it's a moving picture with a ball in movement amongst many other things, there arent enough words. I will get back to this one. Look for round crystal balls but not so as to immediately see them, its the movement of the ball and what its doing, and where its going.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230703_163108.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230703_182613.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230703_183524.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-03-2023 at 06:09 PM..

Old 07-04-2023, 03:52 PM

When you look at the hair, see a bigger picture with a golden snake facing a golden dragon, this same image is on Mona's thumb and elsewhere.

Alot of great images, and notice when you flip the big picture upside down, there are many images, but notice a bird's eye and head and beak where he has the tree of fire in his beak.

I realize this is a lot of scripture and I didn't put it all up, but if anyone gets interested, this painting is displaying what is happening to Elijah, and by whose power he worked miracles by, and the branch has been cut off where there is a facinng off of spirits because Elijah got all his power from the ravens feeding him meat, and yet he was also God's servant and acting like most of us Christians in our earlie walk, thank God I cant call fire down from heaven back in the day. Elijah walks by fairh but Elisha walked by sight having double the spirit of Elijah, in Revelation it is a 7 year plan from Elijah to Elisha but thats my opinion

Elijah builds an alter, kills all those people and runs from Jezebel to Mount Horeb where he meets with God in a cave, and God says," I wasnt your fire, your wind or your earthquake. The story of Elijah and Elisha are so simular in so many ways because they represent the same person in a division when God divided the two and took Elijah's head.

1 kings 18
Elijah Confronts Ahab

1And it came to pass after many days, that the word of the LORD came to Elijah in the third year, saying, Go, shew thyself unto Ahab; and I will send rain upon the earth. 2And Elijah went to shew himself unto Ahab. And there was a sore famine in Samaria. 3And Ahab called Obadiah, which was the governor of his house. (Now Obadiah feared the LORD greatly: 4For it was so, when Jezebel cut off the prophets of the LORD, that Obadiah took an hundred prophets, and hid them by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water.) 5And Ahab said unto Obadiah, Go into the land, unto all fountains of water, and unto all brooks: peradventure we may find grass to save the horses and mules alive, that we lose not all the beasts. 6So they divided the land between them to pass throughout it: Ahab went one way by himself, and Obadiah went another way by himself.

7And as Obadiah was in the way, behold, Elijah met him: and he knew him, and fell on his face, and said, Art thou that my lord Elijah? 8And he answered him, I am: go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here. 9And he said, What have I sinned, that thou wouldest deliver thy servant into the hand of Ahab, to slay me? 10As the LORD thy God liveth, there is no nation or kingdom, whither my lord hath not sent to seek thee: and when they said, He is not there; he took an oath of the kingdom and nation, that they found thee not. 11And now thou sayest, Go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here. 12And it shall come to pass, as soon as I am gone from thee, that the Spirit of the LORD shall carry thee whither I know not; and so when I come and tell Ahab, and he cannot find thee, he shall slay me: but I thy servant fear the LORD from my youth. 13Was it not told my lord what I did when Jezebel slew the prophets of the LORD, how I hid an hundred men of the LORD'S prophets by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water? 14And now thou sayest, Go, tell thy lord, Behold, Elijah is here: and he shall slay me. 15And Elijah said, As the LORD of hosts liveth, before whom I stand, I will surely shew myself unto him to day.

Elijah on Mount Carmel

16So Obadiah went to meet Ahab, and told him: and Ahab went to meet Elijah.

17And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, Art thou he that troubleth Israel? 18And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou, and thy father's house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of the LORD, and thou hast followed Baalim. 19Now therefore send, and gather to me all Israel unto mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, which eat at Jezebel's table.

20So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel. 21And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word. 22Then said Elijah unto the people, I, even I only, remain a prophet of the LORD; but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men. 23Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay it on wood, and put no fire under: 24And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.

25And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress it first; for ye are many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire under. 26And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed it, and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But there was no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made. 27And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked. 28And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them. 29And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that there was neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.

30And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD that was broken down. 31And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name: 32And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed. 33And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid him on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour it on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood. 34And he said, Do it the second time. And they did it the second time. And he said, Do it the third time. And they did it the third time. 35And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.

Elijah's Prayer

36And it came to pass at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. 37Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again. 38Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. 39And when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces: and they said, The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God. 40And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.

The Lord Sends Rain

41And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain. 42So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees, 43And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times. 44And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not. 45And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel. 46And the hand of the LORD was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.

The Lord Speaks to Elijah at Horeb

9And he came thither unto a cave, and lodged there; and, behold, the word of the LORD came to him, and he said unto him, What doest thou here, Elijah? 10And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.

11And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: 12And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice. 13And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah? 14And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.

15And the LORD said unto him, Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of Damascus: and when thou comest, anoint Hazael to be king over Syria: 16And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abelmeholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room. 17And it shall come to pass, that him that escapeth the sword of Hazael shall Jehu slay: and him that escapeth from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha slay. 18Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

The Call of Elisha

19So he departed thence, and found Elisha the son of Shaphat, who was plowing with twelve yoke of oxen before him, and he with the twelfth: and Elijah passed by him, and cast his mantle upon him. 20And he left the oxen, and ran after Elijah, and said, Let me, I pray thee, kiss my father and my mother, and then I will follow thee. And he said unto him, Go back again: for what have I done to thee? 21And he returned back from him, and took a yoke of oxen, and slew them, and boiled their flesh with the instruments of the oxen, and gave unto the people, and they did eat. Then he arose, and went after Elijah, and ministered unto him
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20230704_161251.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230704_161951.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230704_164111.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20230704_164152.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality